Final

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You better be here early because Haera will be having a surgery on the day after tomorrow” said Sehun.

“Really? I try to be there early no matter what.” Said Hanbin

“You better be here dude. The doctor don’t know if the surgery could went well or not.” Said Sehun.

 

 

After Sehun hung up his phone, Hanbin was in the meeting room looking flustered. *what does he mean?* thought Hanbin “son, are you okay?” asked Mr.Kim, his father who was sitting next to him. “y-yeah… we can continue…” said Hanbin and they continue with the meeting. *Haera-ah* thought Hanbin sadly. After the call from Sehun, Hanbin won’t be able to focus on the meeting and his mind was only thinking about his best friend.

 

-------------

 

On the next day, Sehun came to the ward and found that Haera has woken up and was talking with her mother happily. “Morning Sehun!” greeted Haera happily. That smiles of her, how Sehun wish that could see it forever. “Well, since that Sehun is here, I’ll be going first~” said Mrs.Goo and took her stuff and went home. “How do you feel today?” asked Sehun as he took a sit on a chair next to her bed. “Fine~” answered Haera as she smiles revealing her teeth. “Good to hear that~” said Sehun as he her hair gently. “Do you know that tomorrow I will be going under a surgery-“before Haera could finish her lines, Sehun cut her lines.

“I know~” said Sehun as he gave her his dry smiles. “Why not we stop talking about tomorrow and let’s just enjoy for today?” said Sehun “what do you mean?” asked Haera curiously. “I asked the doctor that I wanted to bring you out today and he gave me permission to do that…” said Sehun “change your clothes… I’ll be waiting outside, alright?” said Sehun as he stands up and waited outside. A few minutes later, Haera came out after she dressed up. Seems that she feels a little bit cold and the weather is getting cold too, Haera had dressed up in a thick layer of clothing.

Then, Sehun went near her and fixed her jacket “I heard at the news that there might be a first snow today…” said Sehun. “Are you ready? Can you walk?” asked Sehun and Haera nodded “im fine~” answered Haera. Then, both of them went out together. “Should we go get some food first? Im pretty sure you’re hungry~” said Sehun “what do you like to eat?” asked Sehun “hurm, I feel like having some blueberry cheesecake… should we get that?” asked Haera “anything for you~” said Sehun playfully making Haera laughed.

“Want some?” asked Haera as she held out the spoon. “Are you going to trick me?” asked Sehun but he still open his mouth and surprisingly, Haera just feed him the cake instead of eating it herself. “What? Surprised?” asked Haera as she finishes her cake. “No, I stared at you because you’re beautiful~” said Sehun making Haera cheeks turned pink and Sehun found it cute. “Yah, stop being a sweet talker~” said Haera. “So, where are we going after this?” asked Haera as she drink her hot tea. “So you know how to skate?” asked Sehun “well, not a professional at it but I know a little… why?” asked Haera. “Should we go for a skate?” asked Sehun “are we having a date now? I don’t think you’re only bringing me here without a reason~” said Haera.

“Every day being next to you is a date for me… now come on, let’s go” said Sehun as he took both of them for an ice skating. “You know, it’s been a while I didn’t skate… I think I might fall a lot later~” said Haera as she scratch her head. “Yah, I’ll be next to you… don’t worry~” said Sehun as he took her hands and brought her to the ice ring. “Oh my god! It’s slippery!” giggled Haera “yah, be careful~” said Sehun while holding her hands.

“Okay, okay im fine now… should we race?” suggest Haera. “Are you sure?” asked Sehun “don’t worry, I think I’ll be fine~” said Haera. “Now, 1, 2,3!” shouted Haera as she skated away leaving Sehun behind. “Yah!” called Sehun as he tried to catch up on her. In the end, Haera won and she celebrate it by skating around the ice rink. Sehun can’t help but to take a lot of photos of her *she looked beautiful* thought Sehun. “Yah, be careful~” said Sehun as he followed her from behind.

Both of them were having so much fun together at the ice rink and Sehun know that by Haera’s look, she was happy to be here. After tired of skating,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter