oo5

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“This resort is so big!” exclaimed Haera happily. Hanbin who just took their bag from the trunk went near her and fix her hair. “There, beautiful.” Said Hanbin “thanks Hanbin~” smiled Haera happily. “Now come on, Sehun must be waiting for us~” said Haera and led the way. “Waiting for us or you?” muttered Hanbin alone and followed her from behind slowly. Haera who was walking alone, noticed that Hanbin was so far from her walking slowly. “Yah Hanbin-ah~” called Haera and walked towards him. “Hurry up, will you?” said Haera and took his arms. “arasseo ahjumma~ gosh, you’re so excited today~” said Hanbin as he got dragged by Haera.

As soon as they’ve reached the lobby, Haera saw Sehun was talking with his friends while seated. “Sehun,” called Haera and Sehun who was talking with Chanyeol noticed the familiar voice and when he turned to his right, he saw Haera was walking towards him with Hanbin. “Oh you’re here~” grinned Sehun. “Hi Haera~” greeted Chanyeol. “Hi Chanyeol oppa~” greeted Haera cutely. “Are we late? Where’s others?” asked Haera *I don’t know most of the people here* annoyed Hanbin. “No you’re not… come on, I’ll take you to the receptionist and give you they room key to both of you~” said Sehun and led the way followed by Haera and Hanbin.

From behind, Hanbin noticed that Haera seems very happy whenever she’s with Sehun and he had a feeling that Haera likes him. After they’ve gotten their key, both of them went into their room to get change because Sehun had told them that they’ll be going to the beach and play beach volleyball with the rest. A few minutes later, after Haera got change into a denim shorts and and white plain t-shirt she went to the lobby and found that Sehun was waiting for her.

“Come on,” said Sehun “where’s Hanbin?” asked Haera looking around to look for Hanbin. “He had went there already~” answered Sehun “oh really? Asked Haera and Sehun nodded. Then, both of them went to the beach to join the beach volleyball. As soon as they’ve reached the beach, Haera saw Chanyeol, Suho, D.O and Hanbin were playing the beach volleyball. “Hi guys!” greeted Haera as she approached them. “Can I join you guys?” asked Haera “sure, come on, let’s decide on a new team~” suggested Suho but then, Hanbin stops him.

“No, Haera can’t play this…” said Hanbin while looking at Haera. “Aww please, let me play for a while… I promise, only one game.” Pleaded Haera. “Come on, just one game and it will be fine~” annoyed Sehun and Hanbin shot him a death glare *this guy know nothing about her* thought Hanbin and let out a sigh before looking at Haera “alright, only one game for you is that okay?” said Hanbin and Haera nodded happily.

Then, both of them started to divide into them with rock paper scissors and in the end, Haera, Sehun and Hanbin is in one team while Chanyeol, D.O and Suho is in one team. For the first round, Haera team got to serve the ball first and they play happily. Whenever Haera team scores a goal, Haera would be jumping in glee because she was too excited. Her cute reaction would make both Hanbin and Sehun literally smiles.

Finally, on the first game, Haera team won and Haera was too happy that she was jumping in glee while high five with both Hanbin and Sehun. “We won! We won!” exclaimed Haera happily. “Yeah, yeah I get it we won~” said Sehun as he high five with her and Hanbin ruffled her hair. As what he had promised Hanbin, Haera didn’t play on the second game and just watch them playing while D.O has become the referee to make the number of players in even. After tired of watching them playing, Haera decided to take a walk along the beach alone.

While Haera was walking near the sea water someone just pushed her lightly from behind making her startled. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter