oo8

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“It’s because I like you Sehun…” said Haera with tears were pooling in her eyes. Before Haera could say anything, Sehun straight away hugged her and whispers “who cares if you’re sick or not…” said Sehun while caressing her hair gently after he heard a soft sobs from her. “I don’t care if you’re sick or not, ugly or pretty because I like you the way you are, and will always like you…” confessed Sehun. “im sorry for liking you, im really sorry…” sobbed Haera and when Sehun heard her apologizing to him, he broke the hug. “Hey,” said Sehun. “There’s no need to say sorry…” smiled Sehun.

“in fact, im very happy to know that you liked me…” added Sehun as he wiped her tears using him thumb. “I’ve always thought that you like that Hanbin of yours~” said Sehun as he rolled his eyes feeling annoyed and that made Haera giggled. Hearing her laughter made Sehun smiled “since I’ve confessed too just now, from now on,” said Sehun as he paused for a while just to look at Haera “you are my girlfriend and I’ll protect you always.” Continued Sehun and Haera nodded as she straight away hug him “thank you…” whispered Haera.

Little they both didn’t know, Hanbin who came to the hospital a few minutes ago, was standing in front of her door listening to their conversation. Then, he entered the room with a smiles in his face hiding the sadness behind him. “Morning, you looked happy today~ are you feeling better?” asked Hanbin as he took a seat on a chair next to her bed. “Morning Hanbin~” greeted Haera “im feeling better than yesterday~” added Haera and gave him a smiles. A smiles which Hanbin knows that she will only give to Sehun now instead of him.

A few minutes later, Sehun excused himself to go home to change his clothes. “I’ll come by this evening, okay?” said Sehun and Haera nodded. After Sehun left the room, Haera and Hanbin is the one who left in the room. “My mom brought you some porridge~” said Hanbin as he gave opened the lid for Haera to eat. “Thanks!” said Haera happily. But before she eat, she take a look on Hanbin. With that look, Hanbin already know that she was going to something. “Why? Do you wanna say something?” asked Hanbin as he prepared the utensils for Haera. “Yeah, I have something to tell you…” said Haera

“What is it?” asked Hanbin. Even though he already knows what Haera is about to say, as much as he doesn’t want to know, but he willingly to listen to what she wants to say. “I confessed to Sehun this morning.” Answered Haera “and what did he said?” asked Hanbin “he said he likes me too and from today, im his girlfriend! Isn’t that amazing?!” said Haera happily and can’t stop smiling. “Really? Im really happy for both of you~” said Hanbin while forcing his smiles. “im so happy today~” said Haera as she begins to eat the porridge.

“Yah,” called Hanbin as he fix her hair. “do you know how worried I am when I get a call from Sehun that you fainted?” said Sehun “Sorry,” pouted Haera “I told you to stay at home but you won’t listen.” Said Hanbin and Haera just gave him a grin. “Anyways, the doctor told us that you will be staying here from now on… you can’t discharge till he said that you’re better.” Said Hanbin and that made Haera stops eating. “Aww why?? I don’t like being here, being in this bed.” Whined Haera “yah, the doctor says so and you have to follow him.” Said Hanbin.

“I have nothing to do here…” pouted Haera “me and Sehun will be here to keep you entertained…” said Hanbin “don’t worry, alright? Plus you parents also know about this so yeah, it’s fine…” said Hanbin. “arasseo…” said Haera as she finishes her porridge. Then, Hanbin accompanied her for a few hours until he got a called from the company. “What’s wrong?” asked Haera as she watch Hanbin texted someone. “im sorry but I have to go… will you be okay?” said Hanbin and Haera nodded. “It’s okay, Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter