oo4

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days later, Haera was in her room getting ready to go to the library with Hanbin. Seems like this week is a study week for them, so they decided to study together at the library. Haera had dressed into a dark blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with a small pocket on the right side. After she tied her hair and put a strawberry lip balm on her lips, someone knocked her room door. “Yes?” said Haera and as soon as she opened the door, she saw Hanbin was standing in front of her room. “Hanbin, you’re early~” said Haera “really? I thought im late~” said Hanbin as he raised his eyebrows.

“Sorry,” said Haera and scratched her head and Hanbin found it cute. “I still haven’t pack my books yet… could you wait for a second?” asked Haera “yeah yeah… I knew you would say that~” said Hanbin and took a seat on her bed and watch her packing her books. “summer is almost over… why are you wearing such a thin clothes?” asked Hanbin in worry. “Yah, its still summer though… I can still feel the summer heat~” said Haera and slung her bag on her bag. “Come on, let’s go!” said Haera happily and that made Hanbin smiles. “arasseo… you still look cute to me~” said Hanbin and tap on the tip of her nose.

 

It’s been a few hours Haera and Hanbin was studying in the library and Haera was getting bored. Haera blew a raspberry and lied down her head on the table. “Yah,” called Hanbin and tapped her head lightly using his pen. “Tired?” asked Hanbin and Haera nodded while pouting cutely making Hanbin chuckled. *cute* thought Hanbin. While both of them were talking, someone interrupted them. “Oh, never knew you guys are here too~” said the guys and took a seat with them. Haera who heard the familiar voice looked up and saw Sehun.

“Sehun!” exclaimed Haera lightly seems that she had to control her voice because they’re in the library. “Hello Haera~” grinned Sehun “are you here for studying?” asked Sehun “of course, what else are we doing right now?” asked Hanbin and rolled his eyes. “tch. Im not asking you, I asked Haera~” said Sehun. Haera chuckled seeing both of them arguing. “Alright, quit that you two… we’re in a library~” said Haera “are you here alone or with your friends?” asked Haera “he doesn’t have any friends~” said Hanbin in bored while jotting down some notes.

“Yah,” scolded Haera and hit his arms lightly. “That’s not nice… he has friends~” said Haera. “Are you bored? Should we go get some drinks at the café downstairs?” asked Sehun and Haera nodded. “Sure! Hanbin, wanna join us?” asked Haera *with this guy? No thanks* thought Hanbin “it’s alright, you can go with him… I’ll stay here~” said Hanbin with a smiles and ruffled her hair making her whine. “Nerd” said Sehun enough for Hanbin to hear and he shot a death glare towards Sehun. *this guys really irritated me* thought Hanbin.

“Alright then, I’ll be going downstairs with him~” said Haera and stands up. “Alright, be careful~” said Hanbin and Haera nodded. Then, both of them walked to the café together. After they’ve reached the café, Haera was looking at the menu not knowing what to order. Sehun who noticed that she was tapping her chin cutely and asks “what wrong?” Haera who heard it answers “I want ice cream but at the same time, I want some orange juice too~” pouted Haera and Sehun laughed. “Yah, you can have both of it, alright?” said Sehun “oh my god, im so stupid for not thinking to buy them both~” said Haera and that made Sehun laughed. After both of them have gotten what they’ve ordered, they decided to have a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter