o10

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Haera-ah!” shouted Sehun and went near her and found she lose conscious. “Haera-ah, wake up!” said Sehun as he brought her in his arms and Sehun was really scared if something had happened to her. *this is all my fault* thought Sehun. “Yah, stop joking… wake up please…” said Sehun and hugged her. When suddenly, he heard soft giggles and it turned out it was Haera. “Gotcha!” said Haera playfully and laughed.

“Haera-ah~” called Sehun and hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go. “Yah, what’s wrong? Are you mad?” asked Haera who was still in his embrace. “Im not mad… it’s just thank you...” said Sehun as he broke the hug and take a look on his girlfriend. Even though it’s dark, but there is still slight glimpse of Haera who was smiling towards him. “You scared me…” said Sehun as he stands up followed by Haera. “arasseo, im sorry, alright? Im just playing with you~” said Haera “I know that… now come on, we have to find one more golden key~” said Sehun as he took her hands and lok for another golden ring.

*im afraid that you will be gone* thought Sehun remembering what the doctor had told him that anywhere and anytime, anything could happen to her. A few minutes later, they’ve found the second golden key and they hurriedly went out from the haunted house. As what the worker promised, both of them had won two free meal coupon. “ASSA!” cheered Haera happily. “So, which stall should we go eat?” asked Haera. “Well, anywhere that you want~” said Sehun as he brushed her fringe from her eyes. “hurm, I feel like having some fishcake… should we go there?” asked Haera as she pointed to a stall at the corner. “Come on~” said Sehun as he brought them there.

Haera ate the fishcake happily and won’t stop talking about the ghost in the haunted house. Meanwhile, Sehun was only listening to her because her voice sounds melodious to him and would never get bored listening to her. “Sehun,” called Haera “yeah?” said Sehun as he looked at her. “Thank you for today, I had so much fun~” beamed Haera. Sehun can help but to smiles too. “No, “said Sehun as her caressed her cheeks “thank you for being with me~” said Sehun who was trying to hold his tears because he doesn’t want to look weak in front of Haera.

 

-------------

 

On the next day, while Haera was helping his grandmother with breakfast, Sehun came out from his room drying his hair. “Oh, morning~” greeted Haera happily. “So, what are we having for breakfast?” asked Sehun “I made some pancakes with halmeoni just now~” answered Haera as she took a seat with Halmeoni. Then, three of them begin to have their breakfast together. “Oh yeah we’re going somewhere this evening…” said Sehun “where?” asked Haera in curious. “secret.” Snickered Sehun “eyy don’t be so full of secret!” said Haera making Sehun chuckled seeing her.

 

At evening later, as what Sehun had promised, both of them were going somewhere that Haera didn’t know. “Will you tell me where we are going?” asked Haera looking at Sehun but he just gave her a smiles. “tch. Stingy.” Said Haera and crossed her arms. A few minutes later, finally both of them arrived and Haer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter