oo1

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was a one gloomy Sunday morning where Sehun was in his room standing in his wardrobe looking at the long mirror dressing in all black suit while fixing his tie. After done with his tie, he stared in front of the mirror without a smiles plastered in his face. *today is the day again* thought Sehun. Then, he went out from his room and took a bouquet of pink roses flowers and went downstairs. As soon as he reached downstairs, he went to the dining area and found his parents were having their breakfast together. “Good morning” said Sehun as he took a seat next to his mom. Once he’s seated, Mr. and Mrs. Oh saw the black suit and the pink roses; both of them had already know where he is going today.

Meanwhile, Hanbin is also getting ready in his room and he too; was dressed in all black suit. “You’re going now?” asked one of his maid as soon as he reached downstairs. “Yeah, I’ll be back before dinner~” said Hanbin as he gave his dry smiles. “Hanbin-ah,” called his mom who came out from the kitchen. “Is it today?” asked Mrs.Kim and Hanbin nodded with his dry smiles. “Stay strong, alright?” said Mrs.Kim and smiled. “Arasseo… don’t worry mom~” said Hanbin. After bid his mom a goodbye, he went out from the house. While he was driving, ‘One’ sang by Dong Bang Shin Ki song was playing in the radio.

*it Haera’s favourite song* thought Hanbin with a smile plastered in his face remembering his cute best friend he really love. A few flashback was playing in his mind remembering all those moments with her.

 

---------------------------

 

*flashback*

 

While Hanbin was hanging out talking with his friends at the café waiting for his next class, a familiar voice called his name. “Hanbin!” exclaimed the girl. After he heard his name being called, he turned his back and saw his best friend was waving happily giving him her beautiful smile that he love the most. “Got to go guys~” said Hanbin and went towards Haera. “Hey bestie,” said Hanbin with a smile and curled a strand of her hair behind her ear. “Do you have class later?” asked Haera and Habin nodded “yeah, one more and it’s the last for today~” answered Hanbin “how about you?” asked Hanbin “me too, I have one more class in 20 minutes…” said Haera as she take a look on her wrist watch.

“Then, should we go grab some dinner after class ended?” asked Hanbin and Haera nodded. “Sure! I’ll wait you at the gazebo near the parking lot, alright?” said Haera and Hanbin nodded. “arasseo, now hurry before you’re late~” said Hanbin “you sound like my mom~” giggled Haera “okay then, see you!” said Haera and walked away while waving cutely towards Hanbin making him smile. *cute* thought Hanbin as he saw that Haera was out of his sight.

 

As soon as Haera reached her lecture hall, she went to sit at the back of the hall which is one of her usual place. As she was walking to the back of the hall, she saw someone which is a black haired guy was sitting on her seat with his head lying down on the table.

*who’s that?* thought Haera. Then, she was looking around the hall looking for other seats to sit, but then the hall was already full with the students. “Guess I have no choice but to sit next to him~” muttered Haera as she sat next to him. After Haera settled in, the guy next to her woke up and it was Oh Sehun which he just got in to the Seoul University for today. He’s known for his good looks, and he also came from a wealthy family. Most of the family had known about his presence except Haera who know nothing about him.

“Hey there,” said Sehun and snickered. Haera who heard his greetings turned to her left with a smile “Hi,” said Haera. When Sehun saw her smiles, it literally melted his heart. *she had a beautiful smiles* thought Sehun. “Are you new student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter