007

Can't we love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I have been lying on my bed for the last few hours, staring at the plain ceiling. Wonho is so sweet to me. His eyes, his voice, his everything keep on flying around my head. He even put his jacket on me so I can keep warm. He is so gentleman, my girly heart can't take it. I blinked my eyes and sigh.

 

There is no way I can like him. Not this fast. Huh. Come to your sense, Mi.

 

I take a look toward the time and smiles as I head to the main door, waiting for Reen to come over. It have been two days since I last saw her but it feels like forever. I can’t wait to tell her about everything. I hummed to whatever song as I look around the empty road. Just to find a familiar car come over and stop right in front of me. The window slides down and I expects for Wonho’s smiling face but I sees Changkyun instead.
 

“Mihyun, open the door and take this” He said and I do as he said. I take a paper bag on the passenger seat and close the door. “What is this ?”
 

“Kihyun ask me to send it to you, just in case you need side dishes”
 

“I thought Wonho is the only one who have a license..”
 

“Right” He rub his neck, “Wonho hyung is at the gym..”
 

“How did you know this place, though ?” I ask and he blink his eyes, “I.. I used this” He point to a gps system inside of the car and I just nod. “Alright.. thank you for sending this. Oh.. and also to Kihyun” I said, about to turn around.
 

“Wait, Mihyun”
 

“Yes ?”
 

“I’m wondering.. when will you hang out with us again ?” He ask and I giggled, “Why ? Missed me already ?” He flustered at my questions but keep it cool anyway, “Uh no, it just- the members keep asking about you and they are worried since you lives alone..”
 

“I’m okay. I get used to it.. eventhough I get scared by times”
 

He stares at me for a moment. “You have my number don’t you ?”
 

“I saved it already”
 

“Good, just call me whenever you need anything”
 

“I know. You and your members keep saying the same thing” I giggled, “I appreciated it though”
 

“Which member ?”
 

“Why should I tell you ?”
 

“Hey, I’m asking first” He’s getting mad and I just laugh it off. “You are funny, getting mad out of nowhere” I said.
 

He just sighed as he glanced at me, “Get in and locked the door, why are you standing out here alone ? At this time ?”
 

“I’m waiting for my friend”
 

“Wait for her from inside. It’s not safe out here”
 

“Psh, fine”
 

“Lock the door, alright ?”
 

“Okay!” I said as I head into the house. I take a peak through the window and only a few minutes later when he finally leave. I put the side dishes into the refrigerator and sigh a relief when it’s done.
 

I stands there and suddenly smiles by myself. After a while, I finally feels what happiness feels like.

 

- - - - - - -

 

It have been a week since the last time I met them. Kihyun keep in touch with me everyday through Minhyuk’s phone since his are broken. "Do you want anything to drink ?" I ask Reen who is focusing on the movies, "Nah, I still have some left" She answered to me as her eyes focus on the screen. "Alright" I said as I headed to the kitchen. I was stirring my hot cofee when a direct message hit my phone. I glance at it and find a message from Kihyun.

 

Come over, Minhyuk will fetch you from home :)

 

I raised my eyebrows at the sudden invitation. I look at the time and find it is almost time for dinner. My head almost thought of getting some food ready but then I remember that Kihyun probably have them ready.
 

“Reen !” I run over to the living room and put my coffee infront of her, “Here, drink this”
 

“But Mi, I don’t drink coffee”
 

“Then try it, I won’t be able to finish them in time. I have to get ready”
 

“Get ready for what ?”
 

“I’m meeting Kihyun”
 

“Uh, lucky” She said in frustation as she also, a monbebe. “I promise you will meet them someday. Just not now.. it’s not safe since they are still new to this industry”
 

“I know that well, Mi. Just remember to stay safe out there”
 

“Got it” I said and quickly get ready to go out.
 

My phone rings the time I’m about to open the door. I take a look at the outside and find Wonho’s car in front of the gate. “Reen, I’m get going. Don’t forget to lock the door”
 

“Wow, Mihyun is actually asking me to lock the door” She said and I just giggled, “Well, atleast you’re happier now”
 

“Aw, thank you friend” I run over and gives her a hug. “I appreciate that”
 

“Eii, go now. Your brother is waiting”
 

“Okay okay” I grab my phone and head straight to his car. The door open and I find Minhyuk opened the door from the inside, “Hello there!” He said, sounds too excited. I smiles as I take my seat and closed the door, “Hey” I said, “Instead of asking, I will just pretend you have a license”
 

“Good then” He giggled. I turn to him and find he looks a bit different as he started to drive, “Did you dye your hair ?”
 

“Yeah, just finish dying them. I head straight here from the saloon”
 

“Hm, I like your dark hair better” I said as I play around with his blond hair, “But I like it anyway. You looks nice in any styles you do”
 

“I do ?”
 

“Yeah, you’re good looking. Nothing to worry about”
 

“Thank you for that compliment” He laugh, “You makes me feel better, since I don’t have the confidence these days”
 

“All of you must have a hard times, don’t you ?”
 

“Ofcourse. We did, we all did, but we always have each other to leaned on. Wonho hyung used to have it the worst b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter