011

Can't we love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, I find the house empty- just to see a small note on the fridge.

 

We are leaving for a schedule ! Don’t wait for us, we might be late.

P/s ; Changkyun is in the other room, resting :)

 

I smile at the small note and open the fridge but the smile faded as I find the fridge is fills with food, drinks and fruit. The last time I see this happen when my parents was still here. After that accident, whats left in the fridge was just soft drinks and a few carton of milk given by Reen but this time.. this fridge looks.. alive.
 

“Hey there” I turn to my back and see Changkyun limping on his feet. I quickly went after him and help him to seat on the chair. “You should stay in the room and rest” I said in worried. “Nah, its suffocating to stay in the room for the whole day” He said. His leg is wrapped with white bandage and I scrunched my nose, “Does it hurt ?” I ask as I stare at his leg.
 

“A bit” He said, “Do you mind passing me some drink ?”
 

“What drink ?”
 

“Anything cold” He said and I serve him some juice they bought last night from the fridge. “Please be careful next time. You need your legs to dance, don’t you ?”
 

He just laugh, “Things happen. At least I can rest for a few days from the pack schedules” He said, finishing the orange juice in one shot. “Want more ?” I ask but he shook his head. “Let’s watch tv. They are going to perform live” He stands and I manage to catch his hand, leading him to the living room.
 

“Did you have a comeback ? I heard the others have a schedule”
 

“No, its for some music event” He reached for the remote and changes the channel for several times until the screen stop at a music program. “I guess Jooheon will be covering for your part, huh ?”
 

“Most likely” He said, resting his bandaged leg on the table. Seems like he is comfortable that way. “Say, did you watch this often ?” He ask as his eyes remain staying on the screen. “No”, I said, “I am more to a movie person”
 

“I like movie”
 

“Well, I never heard anyone hate watching movies before’” He laugh at my statement, “So, was it a coincidence for you to find us on tv ?” I nod to him as I reached for some snack on the table. “Yes, my friend almost freaked out at the idea of me having a brother; whose an idol”
 

“Do you mean that girl, Reen ?”
 

“You know her ?”
 

“I heard of her from the others. They met up with her for a brief second before she leaves to her home, I guess ?”
 

“Ahh.. it must been when I’m unconcious”, I mumbled. He just nod as we wait for the others. “Mihyun”, He suddenly calls for me and I turn to him, “Do you have a boyfriend ?” He ask. I am taken aback by his question but laugh right after. “Do I look like I have one ?” I said as I recover from my laughter, “That’s why I’m asking. You look like you have one. How can someone pretty like you stay single like this ?” He said and I just shrugged my shoulder. “I’m an introvert. I don’t talk to just anyone and I loves to sleep. Got no time for dating or whatever it is” I answered.
 

“I guess thats why you’re always in your room” He said, “-but sleeping is... somewhat depressing, no ?” He ask again as he keep changing the channels. Looks like the other members are going to take more time to come out live.
 

“I like to sleep because sleeping sounds promising than living.” I said and sighed for a bit, “I get disappointed when I wake up. I keep wanting to close my eyes and remain in those dreams” I said, as I weakly smiles. Yes, thats right. I never have the feeling to keep on living since everyone started to leaves me alone right here.
 

“How about now ? You have us now. You have Kihyun. Does sleep still sounds promising to you ?”
 

“A bit, I never thought you’re talkative” I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter