004

Can't we love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It feels so much like I just faced my death. Was it really happened ? Did I just saw my brother ? I cupped my mouth as tears threatend to come out but they never did. I just stands in the middle of the hallway as the staff keep walking back and forth, didn’t even mind of me who stands there like a damn statue. 

“You’re still here. Do you even work here ?” A familiar voice said to me but it still feels so unreal that I almost thought that voice is just a hallucination. I just stared at his face until he wave his hand infront of my face, “You there ?”
 

“Ah..” I said as I come to my sense, “Wonho”
 

“Yes, I’m Wonho. I’m glad that you know me because you looks lost for awhile” He said before pointing to his waiting room with his thumb, “I saw you came out from our room.. something came up ?”
 

“No” I shook my head, “I just-..” I look for my brother. I almost said but then I realised that Kihyun might have keep his past as a secret so I ended up leaving my words hanging. “I have never seen you before though” He said when he find me lost in words again. “Did you tresspass this area-” “N-no !” I shook my head in rush as I bit my lips. “But.. c-can I ask a question ?”
 

“Sure” He suddenly smiles, making me a bit shook by his image. Right, there’s a saying about don’t judge a book by it’s cover. I thought he is a bit scary with that face of him, that muscles and all- but he’s so sweet to me, “I know it’s his privacy but.. I wonder if-.. if Kihyun has a sister”
 

“Ah.. Kihyun ? I’m not sure about that since he doesn’t really open up about his family. Why ?” He raised his eyebrows as he wipe his sweat with a small towel. “He really never tell you anything about it ?”
 

“I do find that he loves kid, especially the little girls, but I’m not sure, really” He said and his answer makes me feels down as I didn’t hear the answer that I want to hear. “You can ask him, himself” He said and I smiles weakly, “Nah, it’s okay. He looks tired and I don’t think I should stay here any longer-”
 

“Wonho ! Come here this instant” Someone calls after his name. He turns to me with a smile and a simple goodbye before turning and leave. I sighed as I turn to that room.
 

I will come again later, Kihyun.

 

- - - - - - -

 

That night, I spent all night looking through the internet about my brother’s group. It has been a few year since they debut yet I never knew his existence from the internet or anywhere. If Reen didn’t watch that music show on tv, I would probably have to wait for another few years to find him. 

I smile by myself when I watch a variety show they did. I’m so grateful at the fact that my brother have meet good people. It seems like they care for each other and their friendship bond looks strong enough for me not to worried.
 

I put my hand on the computer’s screen and pause the video. I literally trying to touch his face on the bright screen. “How are you.. right there ?” I said to the air. I smiles with a hint of tears in my eyes.


”I hope you still remember me”

 

- - - - - - -

 

“He’s sleeping again ?” I said in disbelief. Once again, I come over to one of their fan meeting by Reen’s help- except for this time she didn’t come along. I sigh out of disappointment as I leaned myself on the wall. Eye-ing the staff who go back and forth doing their works- my eyes then fell on Wonho who passed by and stop when he sees me.
 

“Good morning” He said and I said the same thing to him. “Uh, Wonho” I said as he stared at me, waiting for me to continued. “Do you want to ask about Kihyun again ?” He ask and I shook my head. “No, I want to know when will the fan meeting ended ?” He raised his eyebrows, “How can you not know about this ? I thought you are one of the staff ?”

I smiles awkwardly, “Honestly.. I’m-” “Are you trying to stalked Kihyun ?” He said and I gasped at the words. “Uh- no ! I am not a stalker but I really need to talk to him but I heard he is sleeping right now-”
 

“What do you mean ? He’s standing behind you” He said and suddenly I feels my heart beating so fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter