006

Can't we love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I flutter my eyes open. It’s still looks dim around here when it should be bright.. I sits up an find an unfamiliar jacket fall from my arms. I look down to it before looking at the surrounding. That is when I realised ; I am still in the practise room.
 

I rub my itchy eyes as I hear sounds nearer. On the floor, Kihyun is there sleeping soundly. I bet it’s colder down there than this sofa I slept on. I sit there a little longer as I admire his sleeping figure.


When was it the last time I see him sleeping peacefully like this ?


A sigh come out from my lips. The door suddenly open and I find Hyunwoo get in with his casual practise outfit. “Oh.. you both was here all night ?” He ask and I quickly shush-ed him before nodding to his question. “No wonder the kids at home are all still sleeping” He said, slower this time.
 

I smile to his words as I know Kihyun always wake all the members up every morning. “Why are you here ? It’s still early”
 

“I’m going for a run with Wonho. Want to join us ?”

”Sounds great but I will pass. I want to stay with Kihyun for now”

”Sure, I just come over to check on him.. I’m going” He said as he ruffles my hair on his way out. “Alright..” I said. I hear a hint of Wonho’s voice from here as he leaves. “What was that ?” I turn to Kihyun who looks bewildered.
 

“Good morning, brother” I said. He squint his eyes for a better view, I guess he has a bad eyesight. He smiles for a bit and sigh in relief. “I almost thought I was dreaming. Seeing you right there makes me feels better”
 

“I know. Me too”
 

“Someone was here, right ? Their voice wakes me up”
 

“Hyunwoo and Wonho” I simply said. “How can you sleeps on the floor.. you are going to hurt your back” I said in worried. “I’m used to it” He giggled, “Sometimes we get too tired and ended up sleeping right here”
 

“It’s cold though..”
 

“Nah, like I said, I’m used to it” He said, standing up and held out his hand to me. “Let’s wash up and have a breakfast, should we ?”

"Wait, Kihyun-ah. Is think this is yours" I handed to him his jacket, which was on me when I was asleep. He take it and take a look at it, "Not mine, it's Wonho's" He said and I blinked my eyes in confusion, "uhh.. alright"
 

Okay, that was unexpected.
 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

We ended up having a breakfast in his dorm. The members are all still sleeping and no wonder his house is so quiet. “Do you prefer eggs or toast ?” Kihyun ask and I smiles, “Both”
 

He giggled for a bit and do it anyway. I look around the dorm and admiring a few stuff that is given by his fans. “Kihyun hyung, where’s my- OH OH WHAT THE FUU” I turn to my right and my eyes widened. I scream so loud and close my eyes with my two hands. “Yah yah ! Get in your room and wear your shirt this instant !” Kihyun warn Minhyuk as he pull me to his embrace, protecting me from the view.
 

“Ahh Kihyun ! Why don’t you warn me first !”
 

“As if I have the time for that” Kihyun said under his breath as he let me go, “You okay ? I’m sorry for that. Minhyuk is always like that”
 

“I will be okay, I guess” I said, wiping the sweat on my forehead. “I think you should change. You can find my shirts right there and change in that room” He point to certain room and I just nod. He leaves to the kitchen as I looks for a suitable outfit that I can wear. I ended up choosing his hoodie since it’s oversize and comfortable.
 

I head to that room and open the door slowly, just to meet eye to eye with Changkyun. My breath hitched for a second. “Oh, hey there” He said with his deep voice. “Uh.. hey” I said awkwardly. I am sure this is the room Kihyun just said.. but atleast Changkyun right here is wearing his shirt. “Mihyun-ah, bathroom is this way !” I turn to Minhyuk who’s showing the right way and I quickly head to that way. “Thanks !”
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter