014

Can't we love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Standing in front of the cafe, I wave my hand toward Reen who just about to get on a taxi. She yelled me a good luck and I just nod. Her taxi left and I stands there, smiling for a bit. The sky and the weather looks a lot prettier than other days. I wonder if its because I am in love ? Perhaps. Perhaps.
 

My phone rings and I find a text from Minhyuk coming in. I hit his name and smiles a little bit too wide without my knowing.

 

We are home and the house feels empty without you :( We bring back food, come home asap.

 

I raise my hand in the air to get a taxi almost immediately. A taxi stop right in front of me and I tell him the address. My lips can’t stop smiling along the way back home and my head can’t stop thinking of seeing him in front of me again. I guess I already miss him.
 

I take out my phone and text him back.

 

On my way home. To you :)

 

 

 

 

When I reached home, I see Minhyuk leaning on the door’s frame while playing with his phone. I slung the bag on my shoulder and tell the driver a simple thank you as I get out from the taxi. I turn to him and scream out his name.
 

“Minhyuk !”
 

He look up to me and close the door, being cautious of other members. He run to me and gives me a quick hug. “I miss you” He whisper and I tell him the same. He intertwined our hands together as we slowly take our steps getting into the house.
 

“I wish I could tell them” I said and he look straight to my eyes. “That time will come. I promise” He said and he turn the doorknob. We let go of each other hands by then. I suddenly remember Reen’s word- that none of this will stay all candy and marshmallows.
 

“I’m home” I said and all eyes are on me.
 

“Mihyun-aaaaaaaa, come here” Kihyun call after me and I quickly sit next to him. He take out his phone and slide through a few videos in the gallery. “Take a look at our recent practise and tell me what you think” He play a video of them practising dancing and pass the phone to me. They all are wearing casual practise outfit in their studio. The song is a upbeat songs and exactly sounds like Monsta x.

“Cool” I said. “Is this a new comeback ?”
 

“Yes, Wonho composed it” Shownu said and I gasped, “You are so talented. It sounds so good and I love it. Totally” I said as I replay the video. “I guess Changkyun’s leg is healed now ? He can dance in here”
 

“Im good as new” I hear he scream from the kitchen and I just laugh it off. “This is so good, how can I didn’t know you all existed before” I said in disbelief. Kihyun ruffled my hair as he leaned close, watching the video along with me.
 

“Now that I look closely, you both really do resembles each other” Wonho said. “And- oh did I tell you guys who inspire me to write this song ?”
 

“Who is it ?” I ask as my eyes stick on Minhyuk on the screen.
 

“You” The smile on my face faded as I look up to Wonho. His statement shocked the hell out of me. I really didn't expect that. He look at me, smiling as if he mean everything in the song to me. “Yah, that sounds a bit too weird” Kihyun said, getting protective.

I take a glance toward Minhyuk and find him already staring at me. My heart skips a beat and I look away. It is as if I just did something I shouldn’t do. This song is based on love. A crush toward a girl.
 

Wonho can’t possibly have a crush on me, right ?
 

Right.. ?
 

“Well.. anyways that doesn’t change the fact that this is a good song” I said, changing the topic. I give Kihyun his phone back and excuse myself to my room. I take a bath and refresh myself as I lean on my bed. Staring at the ceiling.
 

“Candy.. and marshmallows” I mumbled and been thinking about the song. It keep bothering my mind until I hear someone opening the door.
 

“Hey there” Minhyuk come in with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. He gently close the door before putting the hot chocolate on the bed stand. “Its cold and I ask Kihyun to make this for you” He said as he stands there, looking at me.
 

“Come here” I pat the space next to me but he didn’t move an inch. I ended up grabbing his hand and pull him over. He trip on his feet and fall onto me right on the bed. I gasped as my eyes flutters at how close he is to me. He stare at me coldly. As if something is not right. “Minhyuk.. you’re scaring me” I whisper and his face quickly change to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter