005

Can't we love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stands by myself at the entrance as I wait for Kihyun to finish up his things. The fan meeting ended an hour ago and the sky looks dim at the moment. I almost thought that I should go home first but Minhyuk was able to stop me from leaving.

“Kihyun will be a bit late so uhm- I know it's so sudden but can we exchange numbers ?” He said nervously and I look at him in bewildered. “Ah- don’t get me wrong. Just in case you want to get in touch with Kihyun- you can just- uh-” I grinned toward his effort. “Sure. Give me your phone” I said and he handed me his phone with a smile. His smiles actually looks so bright. As if there’s s light which will appear whenever he put on that smile.
 

“Here, my number. You may save it under my name-” “Mihyun” He cut my words and I just nod. “Pretty name, unlike Kihyun” He joked and I just smiles. “Please pass my number to Kihyun and ask him to leaves me a message-” “You don’t want to wait for him ?” He ask.
 

“It will be dark in a moment” I said as I look at the sky. He suddenly ruffles my hair, “You don’t have to worried about that anymore. You have us remember ?” He said before taking my hand and pull me to whenever he wants. 


“Kihyun-ah ! Can I send your sister home ?” Minhyuk says and my heart beat a bit too loud. When was the last time a guy want to send me home ? Was it during middle school when it was raining ? No, it was not it. Ah.. I can’t remember !
 

“Not a chance, Lee Minhyuk”
 

“Aw” He pout as he looks at me, “Maybe next time” He whisper to me and I nod, “Okay” I said and Kihyun screams, “I heard that !”
 

“Mihyun-ah !” Wonho screams after my name and tap the empty space next to him, “Don’t stand there and sit here” He said and I take my sit with no other words. I find the members are changing to a more casual outfits. “Are you going to go home after this ?” I ask, to whenever who listens in the room.
 

“Practise!” They said in unison, makes me shook. What a teamwork. “But you just dance so many times during the fan meeting.. ?”
 

“That’s how idols live, Mi” Kihyun says as he put a drink infront of me. “But I have talk to the manager and I guess we can hang out for tonight” He said and I feels happy in instant. “Really ?”
 

“Yes !” I hear someone said in delight. “Can I join you two ?!” Minhyuk suddenly barge into our conversation but Hyunwoo pull him away. “Let them alone. They deserves privacy for now” The leader said and I’m actually relief that they understands us. 

“Do you still loves to eat chickens at night ?” Kihyun ask and I quickly nod my head.

 

- - - - - - -

 

We ended up eating fried chicken in my brother’s practise room with all the members. The public still didn’t know of my existence so the thought of me and Kihyun going out together is a bit risky. “Mihyun. Have you seen my phone ?” Minhyuk ask as he keep searching for it on his body. “You took it, remember ?” I said as I put the fried chicken on its places.
 

“Here” Hyungwon throw it to Minhyuk and he catch it in time, making him stumble on his feet and fall on the floor. I laugh at the scene as he whined to what Hyungwon have done. “I'm sorry, I thought that was mine” He said.

"This is already the 10th time, Chae hyungwon !"
 

“Stop whining and let’s celebrate, alright ?” Wonho said as he ruffles my hair. “I’m glad that you two meet up again. Kihyun looks depressed whenever he told me about you” Hyunwoo said and I smiles at the warm welcome. “I was sad too. I keep waiting for him everyday to come home”
 

“I will force hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter