Fake Girlfriend

Fool's Gold

 

Gui Gui’s POV:
 
“Wu Ying Jie, someone told me to give you this,” Da Ya said, chucking a piece of paper at me. I caught it and looked at it. It was a note.
Meet me at room 709. Don’t tell anyone.
I frowned and crumpled the paper then tossed it into our classroom bin then walked outside the classroom.
Gazing up the stairs, I blew my bangs. Why would someone want to meet me at level 7 of the school!? I frowned again and started my long ascent up the stairs to level 7.
Once I got up there, I looked around for classroom 709 and found it. I opened the door and regretted coming in a split second.
There, stood Cyndi and her gang.
 
No one’s POV:
 
Jiro hummed to a song as he came to the bin to throw away some rubbish. Suddenly, something strange caught his eye that was on the floor, near the bin. It hadn’t been properly thrown into the bin and was a crumpled piece of paper. Frowning, he picked it up and tried to flatten it out to take a better look.
“Meet me at room 709. Don’t tell anyone...?” He read out in a questioning tone. 
Who was this note to? He wondered. He looked around the classroom to find someone that would’ve been in the classroom and witnessed something about the note. That’s when he noticed Aaron by himself at his desk.
“Hey, hey Aaron,” Jiro said, approaching him. Aaron took out his earphone and looked at Jiro, annoyed. 
“What is it?” He asked. Jiro gave him that note. 
“Did you see anyone reading this note before?” He asked. Aaron frowned, studying the note and then he shook his head. 
“Nope, why?” Aaron said.
“I don’t know,” Jiro replied. “I just found this note crumpled on the floor and to be honest it looks a bit...dodgy.”
“What are you guys looking at?” Da Ya suddenly said. Jiro jumped in surprise and before he could say anything, Da Ya squinted at the note.
“Oh the note,” She said. “Someone told me to give it to Wu Ying Jie.” Aaron’s eyes widened a little bit.
“What?” He asked. “Who?” Da Ya shrugged.
“I don’t know,” She replied. “It was some upperclassmen.” 
Aaron’s eyes widened more and he quickly got out of his seat and ran out of the classroom. 
“H-Hey! Wait up!” Jiro yelled after him as he followed Aaron out the classroom. “Where are you going!?”
 
~~~
 
Aaron’s POV:
 
Okay....so I don’t know why I am running to level 7 right now.
But somehow when Da Ya said upperclassmen I suddenly thought of Gui Gui’s fan mail to Wang Zi the other day.
It couldn’t possibly be who I think it is can it....?
I huffed as I ran up the stairs to level 5 with Jiro chasing behind me. 
“Where are you going!?” Jiro yelled after me. 
To be honest, I don’t know. My legs are taking me to 709 somehow and my brain isn’t working at all.
I soon got to level 7 and I raced to classroom 709 and slid the door open. A circle of girls were there and as they all parted and stared at me in surprise, I saw Gui Gui in the middle who was wet from head to toe and had stuff in her hair. I narrowed my eyes.
“What’s going on?” I asked coldly.
“Aaaaaarrrooooonnnn!!” Soon, Jiro’s voice could be heard as he burst into the classroom behind me.
“Why do you run so fast?” He puffed. “Sheesh.” He suddenly stopped at surveyed the scene and he looked shocked. Gui Gui kept her head down the whole time.
“Wh-What happened here?” Jiro asked. No one said a word. Jiro suddenly spotted Cyndi in the circle of girls.
“Cyndi?” Jiro asked. “What happened?” Cyndi looked a bit flustered yet pissed off. She bit her lip.
“She...She took you from me...” She said.
 
Gui Gui’s POV:
I was feeling pissed and pretty damn miserable right now. As Cyndi said that sentence, I thought of what she and her gang had just done to me. They’d pulled me into the room and kept the door firmly closed. Then after slapping me, they had poured a bucket of cold water over me and then threw flour into my hair.
There was nothing much I could do anyway so I just stood there and let them bully me. 
And now I totally regretted it because I was seen by that stupid jerk Aaron and now I was seen vulnerable. That’s why I was feeling miserable. 
I hung my head low and suddenly heard Aaron speak.
“She didn’t take Jiro,” He said. “They’re not going out.” 
I was pretty sure Jiro had no idea what was going on.
“In fact,” Aaron continued and I felt him walk towards me and suddenly pull me up. “We’re actually dating right now.”
 
What.
 
                   WHAT.
 
The whole room stared and gaped but Aaron continued.
“So it would be nice if you don’t bully my girlfriend anymore,” He said, pulling my hand. “Or mistake her for someone else’s girl.” With a nod, he dragged me out of the room, leaving everyone speechless.
 
~~
 
Author’s Note:
 
Okay, about the almost ending part?
Yeah, scratch that.
I’ve thought of some more ideas.
Kekekeke ^^
Bye for now~ O u O