A Prince Like Wang Zi

Fool's Gold

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

 

“T-To tell you the truth Wang Zi,” I squealed. “I-I really, really like you!!” I looked up at Wang Zi who smiled.

SVWDKWDWKSCSKBESVKESKFEKFDEKFDKAKAZKDSKEKFKAFDKWSDKKAEWFKEKFWSKFDWKFAKEFADAKWDLAKWFLAKWSFKFLEAKFLEKFEKFALKFLEAKFKA

HE LOOKS SO HOTTTT!!

He pinched my cheeks.

Omo. I am never going to wash my face ever again.

“Gui Gui, I like you too!” He said and then pulled me into a hug.

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO!!! I DON’T THINK I’M GOING TO SHOWER EVER AGAIN!!

“R-R-REALLY??” I squealed. He nodded and started to close his eyes and lean forward. I closed my eyes and leaned forward as well.

OMO OUR LIPS ARE SO CLOSE!! THERE’S STILL 10 CENTIMETRES....5 CENTIMETRES....

“WU YING JIE, WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!” A voice yelled and that’s when I woke up and fell off the bed.

I looked up. Mum glared down at me. I glared back up at her.

“MUM! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??” I yelled. “YOU STOPPED ME FROM KISSING WANG ZI!!”

“Aish! Go change already, you’ll be late for school!” Mum scolded. “You should be thinking about your studies instead of dreaming about celebrities who you may never meet!” She stomped out of my room.

I looked up at my large Wang Zi poster and smiled.

“Good morning~” I said to the poster and waved. The poster (obviously) didn’t say anything back.

Mum’s wrong. I am going to meet Wang Zi one day. In fact, I’m going to be his future wife!

And if I can’t be Wang Zi’s future wife, then I’ll go look for some other guy that resembles Wang Zi in a way and marry him instead. That’s my lifelong dream.

I got up from the ground and headed towards my closet to change.

~~~

“Gui Gui!” Xiao Jie rushed towards me as soon as she saw me. “Guess what I got?” She pulled out two tickets and grinned.

“OMO!” I yelled. “ARE THOSE TICKETS TO WANG ZI’S CONCERT??”

“Yes!!” She said. I hugged her tightly and we both jumped around the school yard.

“You’re the best, Xiao Jie!!” I said. “How did you get these tickets??”

“Mum won them in a raffle at work,” Xiao Jie said proudly. “She said she doesn’t need them and gave it to us!”

“YESSSSS!!” We continued jumping around until I accidentally bumped into something behind me. I turned around.

Okay, maybe it was not a something.

It was a someone.

It was a guy.

AND HE LOOKED SO HOT!! JUST LIKE WANG ZI!!

OMO!! HE COULD BE MY FUTURE HUSBAND IF I NEVER GET TO MEET WANG ZI!!

Target LOCKED ON!!

“Move,” He said. “You’re in the way.”

OMO!! HE EVEN SOUNDS LIKE WANG ZI!!

“Gui Gui...” Xiao Jie whispered as she poked me. “We’re...kind of in the way of someone...” I kept staring at the guy.

WAAAAHHH.....A prince just like Wang Zi....

He cleared his throat and Xiao Jie put two hands on the sides of my shoulders and moved me aside, giving the guy a stupid grin.

The guy walked off.

No....

NOOOOO!!!

“Xiao Jie!!” I snapped. “Why did you do that?? You didn’t give me a chance to take a good look at my future husband!!” Xiao Jie rolled her eyes.

“Let’s go to class already,” She said, dragging me as she walked.

~~~

“Students,” The teacher said as soon as class started. “Today, we have a new student here who is going to be in our class for the rest of the year.” She looked at the class door which was closed.

“Aaron, you can come in now,” She instructed. Soon, the door opened and a figure came in.

O.O

Omo.

OMO!!! IT’S THE PRINCE THAT’S LIKE WANG ZI!!!

IT’S MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!

WHAT WAS HIS NAME AGAIN??

WHATEVER IT IS, IT MUST SOUND REALLY AWESOME!! JUST LIKE HE IS!!

He looked around at all of us.

GASSSPPP!!

I-I THINK OUR GAZE JUST MET!! O.O

He then bowed and started to speak with his perfect, Wang Zi-like voice.

“Hello everyone, my name is Aaron Yan. Please take care of me.”

I nudged the person beside me, who happened to be George, one of the smartest people in our class.

“Hey,” I hissed to him and pointed at my prince standing in front of the class. “See him? He’s going to be my future husband.” George gave me a weird look at went back to reading. I went back to looking at Aaron.

So that’s his name, is it?

Aaron Yan.

Hmmmm~ Sounds like a really cool name.

Aaron Yan.

Wang Zi.

Even the names sound alike!

I quickly scanned the seats around the classroom. IS THERE A FREE SPOT SOMEWHERE NEAR MY SEAT??

‘CUZ HE’S GOT TO SIT THERE!!

The only seat that was available was just the seat across from me. HE’S GOT TO SIT THERE!!

“Now...” The teacher looked around. “Mr. Yan, you can go sit.....”

ACROSS WU YING JIE. ACROSS WU YING JIE. ACROSS WU YING JIE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

“...Across Miss Wu Ying Jie.” The teacher said, nodding at me. I almost stood up and cheered.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I watched Aaron happily as he went over to the seat across me and sat in it.

OMO.

I THINK OUR GAZES MET AGAIN!!

This year is going to be GREAT!!

~~

Author’s Note:

Welcome to my....*starts counting* 7th continuous fan fic and my....*starts counting again* 11th GuiLun fan fic!! >W<

This fan fiction is quite different to my other ones. I thought of this idea AGES ago but never really got to type it until this very day. ^^

PLEASE SUPPORT ME!!

My other GuiLun fan fiction:

*The Truth That You Leave

*Love and Money

*Memory [One-shot]

*Maid For a Genius

*Maid For a Genius 2 (The Sequel)

*My Girly Guy [One-shot]

*The Full Moon Curse [One-shot]

*Christmas Wishes and New Year’s Fireworks [One-shot]

*Just Because of a Facebook ‘Like’

*Love Over the Seas

 

THANKS FOR READING!! X3