False Lies

Fool's Gold

Aaron’s POV:

 

“Well you keep assuming that then,” Gui Gui closed her locker and walked away, not looking back. I stood there, dumbfounded.

Wait, so is she or is she not going out with Jiro?

I ruffled my hair in confusion.

Asdfhgfjkl.

Now I feel frustrated.

Somehow….I GOT TO KNOW.

ASDRGFJG.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

 

“Can I please have some melon bread?” I asked the woman behind the bread store counter.

“Sure dear,” She replied. “That’ll be 5 yuan.” I handed her a coin and she passed me melon bread.

“Thank you!” I said. “See you later!”

Just as I turned around, someone blocked me from leaving. I looked up to see it was Aaron.

Is he coming to bother me again? T_____T

“Buy the melon bread,” I said, nodding. “It’s good.” I moved to the side to leave but he blocked me.

I moved to the other side but he blocked me again.

“What do you want?” I rolled my eyes, sighing.

“You didn’t answer my question from before,” Aaron replied.

“It would help if you’d move aside…….” I muttered.

He bent down to look at me, smirking.

“Ah-ha!”

I stared at him, bewildered.

“What?” I asked.

“So you are going out with Jiro Wang!”

Whut.

“……..huh?”

“You’re avoiding this question to cover the truth,” Aaron said proudly.

Pfft.

“What’s it to you, anyway?” I asked.

Meh, I’ll just fake it for now….

 

Aaron’s POV:

 

“What’s it to you, anyway?” She asked me. I stopped for a moment, a bit dumbfounded.

Why was I so interested between her and Jiro’s relationship anyway?

Adkgjlkfh.

Think of some random excuse…………

“Because…..” I replied, trying to re-form my smirk. “I’m going to tell the whole school.”

Good one Aaron Yan, you’re a genius.

For a moment, her face went blank. And then her eyes widened a bit.

“Scared?” I smirked.

“Idiot………….” She hissed, pushing past me and these two girls that were standing behind me and running out.

Wait……….

Two girls behind me?

“Wu Ying Jie is going out with Jiro Wang??” One of the girls said, looking at the other girl.

The other girl looked horrified, too.

Huh?

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “What’s wrong with her going out with Jiro Wang?”

One of the girls shook her head.

“Because…there have been rumours that the school’s queenka, Cyndi Wang, also likes Jiro and everyone knows she’s……dangerous.”

0______________0

Oops.

Gui Gui’s POV:

 

I continued running until I got to the school swimming pool where I stopped for a rest.

Dammit, faking has not gone well.

Once I saw those two girls from my year level I suddenly thought of Cyndi’s crush on Jiro!! TT___________TT

I could just deny it…..

Ack but what if she thinks I’m trying to cover it up in order not to get hurt!?

Asjfhksdgjhdfkgjndlsngf.

That stupid Aaron Yan, why did he have to bug me with such a question??

I took out my almost squashed melon bread and ate from it.

Aaron Yan is definitely not like Wang Zi.

 

~~~

“Xiao Jie!” I called as I ran up to her the next day. “I wrote another fan mail to Wang Zi last night that I need you to correct!”

“Sheesh,” Xiao Jie rolled her eyes. “You may as well just keep a diary.”

“I might send them one day!!” I pouted, giving the fan mail to her. She chuckled and then put it in her bag.

“Alright, I’ll help you correct it tonight after doing some research at the library with Aaron,” She replied. I scrunched my nose at his name.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, noticing my expression.

“Stupid jerk only likes to get people into problems,” I said. “Be careful, Xiao Jie.”

She looked at me.

“Wha-“

“Ah, I suddenly remembered I have to go change into my sport uniform for next period,” I said, running off. “See you later!”

I went into my classroom which suddenly got deathly silent and headed to my desk.

Or rather, where my desk had been.

I looked around strangely.

“Where’s my desk?” I wondered out loud.

A girl called Tong Tong came up to me, looking worried.

“Gui Gui,” She said. “Cyndi Wang just came and asked for you. We said you weren’t here so she ordered people to take your desk and your sport clothes. Gui Gui, is it true that you’re dating Jiro?”

Gossip really does travel fast.

“Of course not,” I replied. “And why didn’t you guys all stop her while she was trying to take my desk?”

Tong Tong looked down.

“We were all too scared,” She admitted. “Sorry.”

I pointed at Jiro who seemed very busy in eating instant noodles.

“And this guy knows everything already?”

Tong Tong shook her head.

“He doesn’t know anything about this because no one wanted to ask him while Cyndi already found out,” She replied. I sighed in relief.

“Alright then,” I said, maintaining positive. “I’ll go find my desk now.”

I soon found my desk floating peacefully inside the swimming pool. As I reached in to grab it, someone suddenly pushed me into the swimming pool.

Instant panic rushed over me.

I spluttered while grabbing onto my desk and looked up to see it was Cyndi and about like ten other girls.

She was smirking and from out of no where she took out something very familiar. It was my student book.

“Wu Ying Jie,” She read. “Born in 1990. Cannot swim.” She smirked again and threw my student book into the pool as well.

“That’s what you get for stealing Jiro from me,” She said. With that, she walked off along with the other girls in her group.

The desk was my only support.

 

~~

Author’s Note:

Nooo she’s getting bullied! D:

I’m always having scenes in fan fics where Gui Gui is getting bullied, I’m so cruel >_________<

I need more comments, guys? ;A;

I don’t have enough motivation for a next chapter if I don’t get enough comments ><

Thank you for reading!