Surprise Attack!?

Fool's Gold

 

Gui Gui’s POV:
 
After we gave in our tickets, we headed in. Lots of lights were flashing and there were lots of screaming fan girls as smoke took place on top of the stage. 
I stared, wide eyed and suddenly found my hands rising to my chest. 
“First time going to a concert?” I heard Aaron say beside me. Lost for words, I just nodded, still wide-eyed. 
All of a sudden, from Wang Zi jumped out of the smoke from the stage with his head down and fan girls screamed. I blinked.
I think I just witnessed an angel.
Suddenly, Wang Zi’s head snapped up and he smiled. I almost fell backwards if not for Aaron standing near me. 
“Careful,” He said, holding me up. 
“S-Sorry,” I mumbled. 
My eyes continued to focus on Wang Zi throughout the concert. Despite my usual energetic and fan girl self at school, I was extremely quiet and probably star struck. 
That’s when the last part of his concert finale started. Wang Zi smiled. 
“I’ll need a lucky fan for this last part,” He said through the microphone. “She’ll just have to sit on this chair on stage for my last performance.” 
Wang Zi’s eyes scanned the audience as fan girls all screamed and jumped around, raising their hands. I was too star struck to do anything at all. Suddenly, my fingers felt all numb when Wang Zi’s beautiful pair of eyes landed on me. He waved a hand at me.
“Our lucky one,” He said. “What’s your name?” My eyes widened and I pointed to myself shakily.
“M-Me?” I squeaked. Wang Zi nodded cutely and smiled again. I died inside for the 50th time during this concert.
“G-Gui Gui!” I shouted so he could hear. “Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie!” Wang Zi smiled and brought the microphone to his lips.
“Everyone, let’s welcome Gui Gui onto the stage!” He announced. The fan girls screamed once more, some in disappointment, as I hesitantly stepped up on the stage. 
As I sat on the chair, the music once started up again and the beat thumped as loudly as my heart probably was beating right now. Wang Zi started singing around me but his eyes never left mine. My skin probably had a gazillion goose bumps right now as I continued to stare at him. As the song was nearing the end, Wang Zi suddenly smiled and started to walk towards me. His face suddenly got close.
“U-Um...” I stuttered.
“Don’t worry,” He whispered, smiling. “It’s just going to be on the cheek.”
“E-Eh?” 
 
Aaron’s POV:
I looked at Gui Gui as she watched Wang Zi sing and dance on stage. I wondered if she remembered that I was still here with her but her eyes never seemed to leave Wang Zi’s figure. 
“I’ll need a lucky fan for this last part,” Wang Zi announced. “She’ll just have to sit on this chair on stage for my last performance.” 
So many fan girls started screaming and I covered my ears. Oh my god. How does one get used to this?
Suddenly, I saw Wang Zi look at Gui Gui with a smile and my whole body went cold.
“Our lucky one,” He said, waving a hand at her. “What’s your name?” I saw Gui Gui’s eyes widen as large as saucepans.
“M-Me?” She squeaked. Wang Zi nodded and smiled again. I almost wanted to roll my eyes and puke.
“G-Gui Gui!” She shouted for the first time since we got here. “Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie!” 
“Everyone, let’s welcome Gui Gui onto the stage!” Wang Zi announced through his microphone. Fan girls immediately started screaming again.
“Hey, are you really going to go up?” I asked her but she didn’t seem to hear me as she slowly went up on stage and sat on the chair. 
What is he planning...?
Soon after that, Wang Zi started to sing and dance around her. Both of them continued to stare at each other and I soon wanted to look away when suddenly I saw Wang Zi coming closer to Gui Gui and leaning in.
“Kyah!!” A fan girl near me screamed. “Isn’t this the part where Wang Zi kisses the lucky fan on the cheek of his finale!!??” 
“Yes, yes, yes!” Another one squealed. “Kyaaah she’s so lucky!”
My eyes widened. 
Oh no.
No, no, no!
My legs seemed to move themselves because all of a sudden I found myself standing on stage with everyone staring at me. 
Even the music stopped playing and Wang Zi looked up at me. I cleared my throat.
“Uh...hi.”
 
~~
 
Quick and short update! C:
Hope you’ve enjoyed it!
WHERE ARE MY COMMENTS? ;A;