너도 똑같은 느낌이야? (Do you feel the same?)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

Just what’s on earth you tried to do to me? It seems like this feeling grow bigger every day. Even I miss you everyday. Like I wanna you stay by my side and I’ll stay by your side too and there’s no more that can separate us. But it doesn’t matter as long as your heart belongs to me, I can feel your presence everytime. Do you feel the same? (June 9th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 8 ==

            “Seems like the manager is gone,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon was about to get out from his room.

            “Noona…”

            “Why?”

            I.M only looked at her right in the eyes. He didn’t say anything but he closed the door and then grabbed Ji Hyeon’s hand.

            “W-why did you---,”

            “Did someone just kiss you?”

            I.M cut off Ji Hyeon’s question with the question that makes Ji Hyeon really startled.

            “I’ll wipe it for you,” said I.M.

            I.M put his hand on Ji Hyeon’s shoulder and then he put his lips on Ji Hyeon’s lips. Ji Hyeon’s really startled because I.M suddenly kissed her. She tried to push him, but I.M keep kissed her. He touchs every inch of Ji Hyeon’s lips softly with his lips and he even ignore Ji Hyeon who tried to push him. He holds her tightly so that he can deeply kiss her. But still, Ji Hyeon tried to push him although it doesn’t work since I.M’s power is stronger than her.

            “Is it enough?” asked I.M after the kiss.

            “What are you doing?” asked Ji Hyeon back.

            I.M was about to kiss Ji Hyeon again, but…

            “Chang Kyun-a, get out!” said Joo Heon from the outside.

            I.M looks upset because of Joo Heon suddenly ‘disturb’ him and Ji Hyeon.

            “Let’s get out,” said Ji Hyeon awkwardly.

            Ji Hyeon gets out from I.M’s room. I.M gets out from his room too.

            “The Manager already left,” said Shownu.

            “It’s good,” said Ji Hyeon. “Then, I’ll take my leave too,”

            “ANDWAE [NO]!” said Min Hyuk and Won Ho together.

            “My friends are waiting for me and I am afraid that the manager or someone from your company come here and scolded you guys if they found out that I ma here,” explain Ji Hyeon.

            “I locked the door so that no one can enter again,” said Min Hyuk.

            Ji Hyeon really frustrated. She looked at Hyung Won with fierce eyes. But Hyung Won avoids the eye contact and makes the guiltless face.

            Hyung Won-a, I’ll make sure to kill you later…

            Min Hyuk takes Ji Hyeon to sits on the couch. Min Hyuk sits beside her.

            “What are you doing these days?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “I work…” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Today is workday too, but why did you go out?” asked Won Ho.

            “The President gives me one day off, not only me but Je Joon too,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Wait, Je Joon too?” asked Won Ho.

            “No wonder something is fishy,” said Min Hyuk.

            “What do you mean?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Did you dressed this pretty to go out with Je Joon?” asked Hyung Won.

            You dare to asked me, Hyung Won-a?

            “Are you dating with Je Joon Hyung?” asked I.M.

            “We are---,”

            Ji Hyeon doesn’t know how to explain the situation. She wants to lied that she dates Je Joon, but they saved Je Joon’s number too and they might called Je Joon right away to confirm everything and she didn’t told Je Joon yet to said that they’re dating in order to complete the lying. But is she told them that she didn’t date Je Joon, she doesn’t know what will happen.

            “Where are you guys looking at?” asked Ki Hyun while putting a blanket to cover Ji Hyeon’s leg.

            Ki Hyun realizes that sometimes Won Ho and Min Hyuk stare at Ji Hyeon’s leg because Ji Hyeon wears mini skirt. Ki Hyun tried to protect his girl. Yeah, his girl although he didn’t declare about his relationship and Ji Hyeon officially, but only him and Ji Hyeon who knows about their real feeling towards each other. Meanwhile, Ji Hyeon startled but feels warm because she knows that Ki Hyun tried to protect her from another man. She can feel that Ki Hyun is sincere towards her and wants to protect her.

            “So, are you dating with Je Joon or not?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “What if I date him?” asked Ji Hyeon back.

            “Ey, you are joking, right?” asked Won Ho.

            “Ji Hyeon Noona didn’t date Je Joon but she dates someone else,” said Hyung Won.

            What are you trying to say, Chae Hyung Won?

            “With who?” asked Won Ho.

            “Me,” answer Hyung Won.

            “Ey~~~,” said Min Hyuk.

            She dates my best friend, of course…

            Hyung Won only laughed because he teased Min Hyuk and Won Ho. He is indeed savage.

            “You heard that we start films the X-Live again next week?” asked Won Ho.

            Ji Hyeon only nodded.

            “We can often meet again,” said Won Ho.

            “So, can I take my leave now?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Why?” asked Min Hyuk back.

            “I really need to go right now,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Yes, but why?” asked Min Hyuk again.

            “Just let her go, Hyung,” said Joo Heon.

            Thank you, Joo Heon-a…

            “Should I take you home?” asked Won Ho.

            “I am not planned to go home though,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Then, should we go hangout together since I don’t have any schedule too?” asked Won Ho.

            “Hyung, can’t you just let her go?” asked Joo Heon. “She said she needs to leave and maybe she needs to go somewhere too. So please don’t make it difficult for her,”

            Thank you again, Joo Heon-a…

            “That’s right, Ji Hyeon have an appointment too and it’s not too late for her to meet her friends who might still waiting for her,” said Shownu.

            Shownu-ya, you’re indeed my friend…

            “Okay, then…” said Won Ho.

            With Joo Heon and Shownu help, finally Ji Hyeon can ‘escape’ from Monsta X’s dorm. Shownu even her until she finds a taxi.

            “Thank you,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Sorry about them,” said Shownu.

            “It’s okay,” said Ji Hyeon. “You’re indeed my friend,”

            “Take care,” said Shownu.

            Ji Hyeon finds a taxi. She gets in to the taxi and she wave her hand to Shownu as the taxi left. As Ji Hyeon left, Shownu back to the dorm.

            “What’s wrong with you guys?” asked Joo Heon.

            “Us?” asked Hyung Won back.

            “No, I mean Won Ho Hyung and Min Hyuk Hyung,” answer Joo Heon.

            “Why?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “I know that you guys like her but please don’t go overboard,” answer Joo Heon. “She might feel uncomfortable because you guys treat her too much,”

            “That’s right, she might feel uncomfortable and don’t wanna see us again if you guys treat her too much like that,” said Shownu who just come back after escorting Ji Hyeon.

            “Did she left?” asked Ki Hyun suddenly.

            “Yeah, she gets in the taxi and left,” answer Shownu.

            “And I know that she is indeed really beautiful today, but you guys are too much. If Ki Hyun Hyung didn’t bring her a blanket, she might sue us because of ual harrashment,” said Joo Heon.

            “You’re overthinking,” said Min Hyuk.

            “No, I am not,” said Joo Heon. “I just feel like I should protect my own Noona from you guys. She is really nice towards us so I don’t want we left such a bad impression on her,”

            “Okay, it’s understandable,” said Won Ho.

***

 

            Today, Ji Hyeon busy preparing for her camera and utilities, she was about to leave the office to go to X-Live Monsta X Edition filming site. But suddenly the President brings someone with him.

            “Wait…” said the President. “I’ll introduce the new co-workers for you guys,”

            Ji Hyeon looked at the person who was with the President. She looks really familiar but she can’t recall her memories. She is indeed dumb in the early morning.

            “Introduce yourself,” said the President.

            “Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Nam Han Gi imnida [Hello, I am Nam Han Gi],” she introduces herself.

            Nam Han Gi…

            “Oh, Han Gi-ya!” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Sunbae [Senior],” said Han Gi as she saw Ji Hyeon there.

            “Do you guys know each other?” asked Ji Eun.

            “Of course, she is my junior at college,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “It’s good, then,” said the President.

            “Why?” asked Ji Hyeon and Han Gi together.

            “Because from today, Han Gi can replace Je Joon place to be photo editor for X-Live Monsta X Edition photos,” answer the President.

            “Why? What’s wrong with Je Joon?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “He got new assignment and got a promotion as the Team Leader for a big project,” answer the President.

            Je Joon is the best photo editor at FYI and the President really fond of him.

            “So from today, Han Gi would be the photo editor and go with you to the X-Live Monsta X Edition filming site,” said the President.

            “Okay,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “You can start your work,” said the President.

            “I’ll take my leave to the filming site,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon takes Han Gi with her. She drives to X-Live Monsta X Edition. And on their way, Han Gi asked about her work.

            “Are we really going to work with Monsta X?” asked Han Gi.

            “Of course,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “I really like Shownu.” Said Han Gi.

            “For real?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Yes!” answer Han Gi.

            “Oh, you’re so lucky then,” said Ji Hyeon. “You’ll often meet him from now on, even you can get his phone number too,”

            “WOW!”

            “He is indeed a good person, you choose the right one,”

            “What do you mean?”

            “I like Monsta X too and I like the one of them before,”

            “Who?”

            “Min Hyuk,”

            “Then?”

            “He was sec---,”

            Ji Hyeon was about to tell Han Gi that Min Hyuk once dating in secret with Bo Ra.

            “Why, Eonni?”

            “He brokes my heart because he was dating in secret,”

            “For real?”

            “Yeah,”

            “It must be really hurt,”

            “And I am the one who takes a lot of pictures while he was dating with someone,”

            “It must be even more hurt for you,”

            “It’s okay since I don’t like him anymore,”

            “Why? Do you like another member now?”

            Ji Hyeon really startled because of Han Gi’s sudden situation.

            “No,”

            She lied again.

            “Why?”

            “After working with them, you get to know about them more and I feel like I shouldn’t take them as my idol again but co-workers,”

            “Yeah, it’s understandable,”

            “And you said before that I choose the right one, why?”

            “Shownu really nice in person, you’ll get to know later,”

            They arrived at the filming site. The filming site is going to be at a villa. Ji Hyeon and Han Gi arrived really early and only X-Live staff who already there.

            “Seems like they’re not here yet,” said Ji Hyeon. “You can use your utilities near to the PD,”

            Ji Hyeon and Han Gi go meets the PD.

            “PD-nim…”

            “Oh, Ji Hyeon-a…”

            “Annyeong haseyo PD-nim, jeoneun Nam Han Gi imnida [Hello, Mr. PD. I am Nam Han Gi]. From today, I’ll work as Ji Hyeon Sunbae [Senior]’s photo editor,”

            Han Gi introduces herself.

            “Oh, she is the one who would replace Je Joon?” asked the PD.

            “Yes,” answer Ji Hyeon. “Her capability is as good as Je Joon,”

            Han Gi is shy because Ji Hyeon gives her a compliment.

            “I bet Monsta X would shiver again now,” said the PD.

            “Why?” asked Ji Hyeon and Han Gi together.

            “They work with two goddesses,” answer the PD. “Han Gi-ya, who do you like?”

            “Shownu,” answer Han Gi.

            “Look, she is even really honest,” said the PD.

            “She is the fan of Monsta X though,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “For real?” asked the PD.

            Han Gi only nodded.

            “You’re lucky then,” said the PD. “You got the chance to date one of them. Even you got the chance to date Shownu maybe,”

            “I’ll try to be professional,” said Han Gi.

            “But Ji Hyeon is different case,” said the PD.

            “Why?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “As I see that she and Ki Hyun always fight whenever they meet, but they’re really good together,” answer the PD. “I bet, snooner or later they’ll give us a good news about their relationship,”

            “What are you talking about?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “I’ll confirm this statement of your once I see Ji Hyeon Sunbae [Senior] with Ki Hyun, PD-nim,” said Han Gi.

            As they chatting, Monsta X member arrived at the filming site. But as they arrived at the filming site, they’re frozen because they saw beautiful scenes right before their eyes. The first scene is Ji Hyeon who wears skinny black jeans, white tank-top and white blazer as the outer and black choker. She looks really gorgeous with her long brown-hair. The second scene is someone who was with Ji Hyeon and no other than Han Gi. She wears blue skirt and over-sized white shirt with beautiful ombre-style hair. She looks cute but y at the same time.

            Monsta X goes to Ji Hyeon and Han Gi’s place. As she saw Monsta X’s arrived, Han Gi only looked at Shownu. For Han Gi, he is the only man that can take her world.

            “Who is with you?” asked Joo Heon to Ji Hyeon.

            “She is Nam Han Gi,” answer Ji Hyeon. “From today, she’ll replace Je Joon to work with me here,”

            “Annyeong haseyo, Nam Han Gi imnida [Hello, I am Nam Han Gi,”

            Han Gi introduces herself again to Monsta X.

            “I hope you guys can treat her well,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Of course,” said Joo Heon.

            Although it’s strange, but Joo Heon feel like he is fallen for Han Gi. Since he saw Han Gi, he can take his eyes off from her.

            “Noona…” said Min Hyuk while put his arm around Ji Hyeon’s arm.

            “What are you doing?” asked Ji Hyeon while trying to ‘escape’ from Min Hyuk.

            Han Gi was taken aback seeing Min Hyuk’s attitude towards Ji Hyeon that full of aegyo. She even can tell that Min Hyuk really likes Ji Hyeon. It’s like a plot twist for her about the story that Ji Hyeon told her on the way to the filming site.

            “I am happy because we can often see each other again,” said Won Ho.

            Han Gi got startled again because of Won Ho’s sudden statement. She can tell too that Won Ho likes Ji Hyeon too. But then, she looked at Ki Hyun. Ki Hyun doesn’t say anything but his eyes is towards Ji Hyeon and she saw that Ji Hyeon looked at him too.

            Do they like each other? What’s with that expression? Seems like they’re happy to meet again but they need to hide it, but why? But seems like what was the PD-nim said earlier was true…

 

To be continued…