날마다, 붙들고 숨어 (Day by Day, Hold and Hide)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

Day by day, although at first, I thought that we can’t meet again, but it turns to be like this. We can meet again in such occasion that I didn’t expect before. Although I tried to hold and hide it as much as I can, but my heart always over flowing with the happiness whenever I can see you before my eyes.

(May 27th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 4 ==

            Today is the first filming for the first episode of X-Live Monsta X Edition. Ji Hyeon, Je Joon and the X-Live crew already arrived at Starship Entertainment building. Today they are going to film for the first episode ox X-Live Monsta X Edition at the company building.

            “Annyeong haseyo [Hello],” greets Monsta X as they arrived to the room that used for the filming.

            “We’ll film for the first episode here, so work hard guys to get the best result,” said the PD.

            They start the filming. The PD give them mission and they are playing the games to complete the mission. To those who can accomplish the mission well, would accept the punishment by choosing the rolled paper that has been prepared by the writer team. Monsta X seems enjoyed the filming. While Ji Hyeon also busy taking every moments of Monsta X playing games and teased each other.

            As the clock shows that it was 12 pm already, they take a break from filming.

            “We’ll take a break and start the filming again in 1 hour,” said the PD.

            The X-Live staffs take the break, but Monsta X, Ji Hyeon and Je Joon stays at the filming site.

            “Are you guys not going to lunch?” asked Shownu to Ji Hyeon and Je Joon.

            “No, we aren’t,” answer Ji Hyeon. “How about you guys?”

            “Gwaenchanha [It’s okay], we are not going to take lunch too,” answer Shownu.

            “Why?” asked Je Joon. “You guys must be tired and hungry too,”

            “Gwaenchanhayo [It’s okay],” answer Shownu. “We are used to this,”

            Shownu tried to speak casually with Ji Hyeon and Je Joon.

            “Ji Hyeon-sshi, I heard that we are the same age?” asked Shownu.

            “Ah, yes…” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “It’s good, we can be friends then,” said Shownu.

            “Sure,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Then Je Joon-sshi…” said Shownu.

            “I am same age with Joo Heon, so I am younger than you,” said Je Joon.

            Shownu busy talking to Ji Hyeon and Je Joon, meanwhile another Monsta X members also bussies with each other. They want to join the conversation, but it might be awkward since Shownu already build the conversation first. But suddenly their activities stopped when two person come to the filming site.

            “Sunbae [Senior],” greets Joo Heon.

            Two persons who coming to the filming site are So You and Bo Ra.

            “Are you filming here?” asked Bo Ra.

            “Yes, we are filming for the first episode here,” answer Won Ho.

            “You guys more and more busy,” said Bo Ra. “You guys grows big already,”

            Meanwhile So You checking the situation at the filming site until her eyes catch someone who looks really familiar for her.

            “Ji Hyeon-a!”

            So You walks towards Ji Hyeon.

            “Eonni!” said Ji Hyeon as she saw So You.

            “Ey, don’t called me ‘Eonni’, I am not used to hear that from you,”

            As she saw So you meets someone, Bo Ra walks towards So You and Ji Hyeon.

            “So, is it Ji Hyeon that you always tell us?” asked Bo Ra.

            Ji Hyeon a bit startled when she saw Bo Ra there. Of course, she remembers when she took the pictures of her and Min Hyuk while secretly dating. But she needs to hide her feelings where. She knows that there, at that place, there’s also Ki Hyun who knows her secret.

            “Ah, annyeong haseyo, Ji Hyeon imnida [Hello, I am Ji Hyeon],”

            Ji Hyeon introduces herself to Bo Ra.

            “Eottae [How is she]?” asked So You to Bo Ra.

            “Yeppeo [Beautiful],” answer Bo Ra.

            “What are you doing here?” asked So You.

            “I am a photographer for X-Live,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “But as I know, you didn’t work at X-Live,” said So You.

            “X-Live asked my company to join the collaboration so I got assigned to take the photos of every moments of X-Live Monsta X Edition,” explain Ji Hyeon.

            “Wow, our boys must be really happy because they work with beautiful photographer like you,” said Bo Ra.

            “Maja [That’s right],” said So You.

            “Do they ask for your phone number?” asked Bo Ra.

            “Ah, aniyo [no],” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Or do they even ask you for a date already?” asked Bo Ra to tease Ji Hyeon.

            “Aniyo [No],” answer Ji Hyeon. “Why would they?”

            “Gwiyeowo [So cute],” said Bo Ra.

            Bo Ra fallen to Ji Hyeon already. She loves to see Ji Hyeon’s cute face.

            “They might ask me for your phone number,” said So You. “Do you change your phone number?”

            “No, I am still using the old one,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            Meanwhile, Monsta X observe the situation between Ji Hyeon, So You and Bo Ra. three beautiful girls right before their eyes.

            “Eotteokhaji [What should we do]?” asked Joo Heon. “There’s 2 Ji Hyeon here,”

            What Joo Heon means was refers to So You and Ji Hyeon. So You’s real name is Ji Hyeon too, Kang Ji Hyeon. And Monsta X just realized it too.

            “Why the girls with ‘Ji Hyeon’ as her name always beautiful?” asked Won Ho.

            “I wonder about that too,” answer Min Hyuk.

            But different case for Ki Hyun, he is observing the interaction between Bo Ra.

            “She is really helpless,” said Ki Hyun to himself.

            “What?” asked I.M who accidentally heard what Ki Hyun’s said.

            “Mwoga [What]?” asked Ki Hyun back.

            “You just say something, don’t you?” asked I.M.

            “Ah, nothing,” answer Ki Hyun.

            Because they’re curious about how Ji Hyeon and So You can be so close, then Monsta X join the conversation.

            “Do you guys know each other?” asked Shownu.

            “Geureomyeo [Of course],” answer So You.

            “How can that be?” asked Shownu again.

            “When we were child, me and Ji Hyeon lived as neighbor. Even my home is right beside Ji Hyeon’s home. When we were child, we always played together too. Because we have the same name, I am Kang Ji Hyeon and she is Lee Ji Hyeon, sometimes our elder wrong to called us only by our name. Because we would answers or turns our face when they called us with ‘Ji Hyeon’ only. Then, our parents give us nick name. They called ‘Keun [Big] Ji Hyeon’ for me because I was born earlier than Ji Hyeon, and they called Ji Hyeon with ‘Jageun [Little] Ji Hyeon’ back then,” explain So You.

            “Gwiyeowo [That’s cute],” said Bo Ra.

            “We always play together and be friend until middle school period although Ji Hyeon one year younger than me because she was born later. But back then, I joined an audition to be a singer meanwhile Ji Hyeon has been taken by her father to live at US,” explain So You again.

            “Your father is American?” asked Shownu.

            “Yes, my father is half American and half Korean,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “So, are you a mix?” asked I.M.

            “You can say it like that,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            As they talk, the X-Live staffs back from their lunch.

            “Seems like you guys will start the filming again,” said Bo Ra.

            “Yes,” answer Shownu.

            “Then we’ll leave this room,” said So You. “Ji Hyeon-a, I’ll call you later so that we can meet again and hang out together,”

            “OK,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Ji Hyeon-a, I’ll ask for your number from So You so that I can ask for you to hang out too,” said Bo Ra.

            “Oh?... Yes…” answer Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon looks hesitate when Bo Ra asked for her number. But Ki Hyun smiles as he looked at her startles expression. He even kept smiling even during the filming.

            “Why did you smiling about?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Nothing,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “Seems like you are in good mood today, eh…” said Min Hyuk.

            “Do I?” asked Ki Hyun. “Not, though…”

***

 

            The filming for the first episode of X-Live Monsta X Edition ended at 11 pm. Really late and they need to film for the next episode too tomorrow at the different filming site. While Ji Hyeon and Je Joon packing their tools, Ki Hyun comes to Ji Hyeon who is busy packing her camera and tools.

            “What’s with that expression?” asked Ki Hyun suddenly.

            “Mwoga [What]?” asked Ji Hyeon back.

            “It’s really funny to see,” said Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon thought that Ki Hyun comes to her only tried to pick a fight with her again.

            “Didn’t I told you already that you shouldn’t mess with me?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Oh, yes!” answer Ki Hyun. “Same goes for you too,”

            “So what do you try to say with that?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Your expression and reaction towards Bo Ra Sunbae [Senior] earlier,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “So, what?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “It’s really funny,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “If you only tried to---,”

            “Do you want me to tell a secret?”

            Ki Hyun cut off Ji Hyeon’s word.

            “It might helpful for your work too,” said Ki Hyun. “And your feeling,”

            “What do you mean?”.

            “Let me ask you one thing before I tell you that secret,”

            “What is it?”

            “Do you still have a feeling for Min---“

            Ji Hyeon close Ki Hyun mouth with her hand. Ki Hyun really startled because of Ji Hyeon’s reaction. Even he didn’t expect that Ji Hyeon would close his mouth like that.

            “Don’t you dare to say about that,” said Ji Hyeon while put down her hand.

            Ki Hyun still in startled situation and he is frozen at his place.

            “I don’t have that kind of feeling again,”

            “They broke up,”

            “MWO [WHAT]?!”

            “I said that they are broke up,”

            “Why did you tell me about that?”

            “Just in case you might still have feeling for him,”

            “Why would I? It has nothing to do with me though,”

            “Let’s say it like that,”

            “It’s really nothing to do whether they’re still in relationsip or break up,”

            Ki Hyun only laugh when he heard what Ji Hyeon’s said.

            “You owe me again, eh…”

            “For what?”

            “For me to tell you this secret is not free though…”

            “Aigoo, this brat…”

            “What?!”

            “I would pretend that I didn’t hear anything then,”

            “I would tell him that you like him then,”

            “Don’t you dare!”

            “You should pay me later then,”

            “How much do you need?”

            “I don’t need your money,”

            “Then you… want…”

            Ki Hyun get what Ji Hyeon’s mean with her question.

            “Not that too,”

            “Then, what?”

            “I’ll tell you when I need something with your help,”

            Ji Hyeon only looked at him and try to hold her temper.

            “You can’t refuse that,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Why is it so hard to deal with a fox like you?”

            “What? You just called me fox?”

            “What else, then?”

            “If I am a fox, then you are a vixen,”

            Ki Hyun left the filming site before he heard Ji Hyeon’s speaking.

            “This brat!”

***

 

            Monsta X still at Starship Entertainment building, they are preparing to left the company and back to their dorms. Bo Ra and So You still at the company too, they just finished the practice too. As he saw So You alone, he approaches So You.

            “Noona [Sister],”

            “Oh, why?” asked So You.

            So You looked at him and he only shyly smile to So You.

           “What do you want?” asked So You. “I can tell from your face that there’s something that you want from me,”

            “Are you really close with Ji Hyeon Noona?”

            “Why did you suddenly ask me that?”

            “I just want to know,”

            “I am really close with her, of course,”

            “Then…”

            “Do you want me to give you her number?”

            He startled when So You guess his intention.

            “Eotteohke arayo [How do you know]?”

            “It’s call written on your face though,”

            “Ah, is that so?”

            “I’ll send her number to your Kakao Talk later,”

            “Thank you so much, Noona,”

            “But why did you suddenly ask for her number?”

            “Geunyang [Just]…”

            “Do you like her already?”

            “Eh? No, I just want to be closer to her,”

            “She is a good girl and beautiful, no wonder if you like her though,”

            “Ah… yes…”

            He smiles so bright when he slowly realizes that he maybe start to likes her, like So You said.

            “But if you wanna be with her, make sure to not to hurt her. Otherwise, I’ll punish you,”

            “Okay, Noona…”

***

 

            Ji Hyeon arrived at her home, she sat on her bed after take a shower.

            “Why would he told me about that?”

            Ji Hyeon still wondering why Ki Hyun told her about Min Hyuk and Bo Ra’s relationship.

            “It has nothing to do with me though,”

            She tried to sleep but her mind still haunted by the ‘information’ that Ki Hyun just gave.

            “Why do I keep thinking about that? It doesn’t matter for me though, even if they are still in relationship or they’re break up already. It has nothing to do with me,”

            She tried to buried her face on a pillow and hide under her blanket.

            Drrrrttt dddrrrttt~

            But a message comes to her phone. She checks the message. The message from a number that she doesn’t know, but she checked that number through her kakao talk and shows a name and a picture of the owner of that number.

            “Why did he send me a message?”

            Drrrtt dddrrttt~

            Another message is come to her phone. She checks the message. It comes from different number that just sent a message to her. She checked it again through her kakao talk.

            “Why did he send me a mesaage too?”

 

To be continued…

 

p.s) so sorry for late update because I am sick for almost 2 weeks :(