넌 내꺼야. (You belong to Me.)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

In the end, I should really admit that I like you. Although I don’t really wanna admit it, but my heart keeps telling me that I should at least tell you about my feeling through my gestures or body language. I might can’t tell you over the words, but I believe that you can feel it too since your heart always belongs to me, no matter what. (June 8th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 7 ==

            As for today, Monsta X doesn’t have any schedules since the filming for X-Live Monsta X Edition still need to be delayed and paused for the time being because of internal problem. So, Monsta X members only stayed at their dorm again while doing nothing. But Won Ho, Min Hyuk, Joo Heon and I.M are going outside because they’re too bored to stay at their dorm. Meanwhile, Hyung Won, Shownu and Ki Hyun only stayed at their dorm. Ki Hyun even busy gaming in his room, while Hyung Won and Shownu stays at the living room while watching TV.

            "Hyung…

            “Wae [Why]?”

            “I am so bored,”

            “Me too,”

            “What should we do?”

            “I don’t know,”

            Hyung Won then lying down on the couch while check his phone.

            “What is Ki Hyun doing in his room?”

            “Playing games… maybe…”

            “Why he didn’t come out from his room? He can cook some food for us,”

            Hyung Won scrolling his phone to check if there’s someone who can he ask to hang out to kill the boresome. Although usually he is sleeping to kill the boredness, but today he is fully awake and feel really bored. Until his beautiful yes catch a name on his kakao talk contact list.

            “Hyung…”

            “Hm?”

            “I think I know what should we do,”

            “Mwoga [What]?”

            Hyung Won only smirk. It’s clear enough that some evil things comes up on his mind.

***

 

            Today, Ji Hyeon also didn’t come to his office because the President gives her one day off before start to work again. Indeed, the President is in the angelic mode on so that he even gives one day off for Ji Eun and Je Joon who just came back after visiting his family. So that today, Ji Hyeon, Ji Eun and Je Joon planned to hang out together. Ji Hyeon wears high waist black mini skirt, black crop-tank top and chiffon lavender shirt as her style today. With white mini sling bag and white wedge sneakers, she is really slayed today’s style. She looks really cute and beautiful.

            As Ji Hyeon walked on the street to reach the place where she make an appointment with Ji Eun and Je Joon, a lot of men stares at her because she is really beautiful as if she’s going to a blind date today. But suddenly he stops her step when her phone ringing.

            “Hyung Won?”

            She is wondering why Hyung Won suddenly calls her and she is even thinking about whether to pick the call or not. But then, she decide not to pick the phone call and walked again since she is about to reach the place. But, her phone ringing again and Hyung Won calls her again.

            “Why did he keep calling me?”

            In the end, she picks the phone call.

            “Why?”

            “Why it takes so long for you to pick up your phone?”

            “I am on my way right now, so why?”

            “I want you to come to our dorm,”

            “Eh? Why would I come to your dorm?”

            “Because there’s an urgent matter and I don’t know what to do right now,”

            “But why?”

            “Ki Hyun is sick and he is in high fever right now,

            “If he is sick, then why did you called me instead called the emergency or called the doctor?”

            “Because he kept calling your name,”

            “EH?! Why would he?”

            “I don’t know so just come here right away,”

            “I don’t want to,”

            “I’m gonna sue you later if something bad happen to him, okay?”

            “Hyung Won-a!”

            “Just come here then, his fever really high and we are all men here and we don’t know how to treat sick person,”

            “But you can ask your company’s staff or your personal assistants,”

            “Stop making execuses and just come here right away!”

            “But I don’t know where your dorm is,”

            “YA [Hey], based on your occupation, there’s no way you didn’t know our dorm,”

            “I really don’t know though,”

            “I’ll send you the address, so you should come to our dorm right away. Otherwhise, I’ll sue you!”

            Arasseo [I understand]!!!”

            As Hyung Won hung up the phone call and she received a message from Hyung Won, she takes a taxi to go to Monsta X’s dorm. On her way, she gives Ji Eun and Je Joon a message.

            “I might be late, really late for today’s appointment. So you guys can go first since suddenly I received a call and there’s urgent matter that I should settle. So sorry  T___T”

            After 10 minutes, she arrived in front of a building. She stares at the builing before going in. She arrived in front of a black door and she pressed the bell. As soon as the bell rang, Hyung Won opens the door and grabbed her hand and takes her in.

            “Did you know that I have an appointment today?”

            “There’s more important than your appointment,”

            Hyung Won was taken aback too as he saw that Ji Hyeon dressed so well today and different from her usual style.

            “Are you going for a blind date or something?” asked Shownu.

            “It doesn’t matter now,” answer Hyung Won.

            Hyung Won takes her sling bag and gives it to Shownu.

            “Why did you take my bag?” asked Ji Hyeon. “My phone is in there and my friends might calling me,”

            “I will take cares everything,” said Hyung Won.

            Hyung Won take Ji Hyeon to Ki Hyun’s room. He opens Ki Hyun’s room door and he pushed her inside there and close the door. Hyung Won even locks the door from outside. Ki Hyun really startled because he saw Ji Hyeon there and Ji Hyeon also startled because of Ki Hyun totally healthy.

            “What are you doing here?” asked Ki Hyun while standing from his chair.

            “Hyung Won said that you sick,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “I am totally healthy though,” said Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon grasped the situation and she tried to go out from Ki hyun’s room. But she just realizes that Hyung Won locked the door from outside and she can’t out from there.

            “Hyung Won-a, mun yeoreo [open the door]!” said Ji Hyeon while knocking the door.

            “So, you come here as you heard that I am sick?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Hyung Won said that you really sick and even you had high fever and keep calling my name. Hyung Won also said that he would sue me if something bad happen to you. So I rushed to come here even though I had appointment with my friends,” explain Ji Hyeon.

            “And you believe everything that Hyung Won said?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Just in case…” answer Ji Hyeon. “I don’t want to be sued by the thing that I didn’t do though,”

            Ki Hyun stares at her from head to toe. He finds that Ji Hyeon really beautiful today.

            “Perhaps, are you going for a date or something?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “It has nothing to do with you so I won’t answer about it,” answer Ji Hyeon. “And you have the master key, right? So please open the door for me because my friends are waiting for me,”

            “Should I open it or not?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun tried to .

            “What if I don’t want to open the door for you?”

            “Since you are totally okay, then let me go because my friends are waiting for me,”

            “I don’t want to open the door for you,”

            Ki Hyun sits again in his chair and tried to ignore her.

            “Hyung Won-a, open the door while I am being nice,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ki Hyun only laughed.

            “Did you just laugh?”

            Ki Hyun ignores her. She find that this brat really annoying.

            “Ya [hey], open the door!”

            Ji Hyeon still knocking the door, but Hyung Won ignores her too from outside.

            “Just open the door, she might have an important appointment,” said Shownu.

            “Just let them be,” answer Hyung Won.

            “But her phone is with you too, her friends might waiting for her,” said Shownu.

            “I’ll take care of everything. Don’t worry, Hyung…” said Hyung Won.

            Meanwhile, inside Ki Hyun’s room, Ki Hyun turned his chair and looked at her. No matter how he saw her, she is indeed beautiful in his eyes.

            “What’s with that look?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            She realizes that Ki Hyun looked at her.

            “Can you just open the door, can’t you?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            Ki Hyun stands up from his chair and approaches her. She thought that Ki Hyun would open the door for her. But it different case when Ki Hyun get closers and keeps looking at her, he even didn’t have intention to open the door for her.

            “I said that I don’t want to open the door for you,”

            “But my friends---,”

            “Do you bring your make up?”

            “Why did you suddenly asked me that?”

            “Because I might ruin your lipstick,”

            “Eh??!!”

            Ki Hyun put his hand on her face and put his soft lips on her lips. Ji Hyeon really startled because Ki Hyun suddenly kissed her and she tried to push Ki Hyun. But then Ki Hyun holds her hands and keep kissed every inch of her lips. Ji Hyeon can’t move again since Ki Hyun holds both of her hands really tight.

            “What are you trying to do?” asked Ji Hyeon when Ki Hyun stopped kissed her for awhile.

            Ki Hyun only look at her right to her eyes, he made the eye contact that makes Ji Hyeon really nervous.

            “Let go of me,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Why?” asked Ki Hyun with his lower tone voice.

            “Why did you suddenly---,”

            Ki Hyun cut off Ji Hyeon’s word with his lips. He put his lips on Ji Hyeon’s lips again.

            “I hope you can feel it,” said Ki Hyun after he kissed Ji Hyeon.

            Ki Hyun let Ji Hyeon’s hand go.

            “Although I didn’t say it, but at least I want to let you know,”

            “Let me know about what?”

            Ki Hyun didn’t give her answer, but he only looked at her right at her beautiful eyes. When Ki Hyun looked at her eyes, she can feel that Ki Hyun tried to tell her about his feeling. She can feel it. She even didn’t realize that Ki Hyun’s face get closer until his lips softly touchs her lips again. Strangely, now she even didn’t try to push Ki Hyun when Ki Hyun even kissed her more passionately. She even closed her eyes and feel Ki Hyun soft lips on her lips. As he kissed her, Ki Hyun also can feel that Ji Hyeon start to understand his feeling. He even can feel that Ji Hyeon might have the same feeling for him.

            “I never thought that you would feel the same,” said Ki Hyun after the kiss.

            “Feel what?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon still doesn’t want to admit that she starts to developes a feeling for Ki Hyun.

           “Why you didn’t push me again when I kissed you? Did you give me a permission to do that?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Why would I?” asked Ji Hyeon back.

            Ki Hyun makes his face close to Ji Hyeon’s face again. His nose even touches Ji Hyeon’s nose. Ji Hyeon didn’t move. But when Ki Hyun is about to kiss her lips again, Ki Hyun moves to her neck. Ji Hyeon really startled when she feels Ki Hyun’s lips kissed her neck. She pushed him. Ki Hyun only smirk.

            “I forgot that you might didn’t bring your scarf,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Why did you do that?” asked Ji Hyeon while touching her neck.

            “Because I want you,” answer Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon kinda scared when she heard Ki Hyun’s answer.

            “What’s wrong with you?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Next time, I wouldn’t ask for your permission to do so,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “I think you are going crazy,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “I am crazy for you,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Why are you being like this?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Because of you,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “Ki Hyun-sshi, now open the door because I have an appointment,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “After one more kiss, okay?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Are you possessed by a lustful devil or something?” asked Ji Hyeon back.

            Ki Hyun only laughed.

            “Do you think is funny?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Why are you this cute?” asked Ki Hyun while pinched her cheeks.

            Ji Hyeon hits his hand.

            “Open the door,”

            “Okay, okay,”

            Ki Hyun opened the door and as soon as Ki Hyun open the door, Ji Hyeon get out of his room. She tried to find Hyung Won.

            “Hyung Won-a, iriwa [come here],” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Why?” asked Hyung Won guiltless.

            “We have unsettled business but now give back my bag because I need to go,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “I already send a message to your friend that you might can’t join them,” said Hyung Won.

            “Shownu-ya?” Ji Hyeon tried to asked Shownu who always nice to her.

            “Yes, he did,” answer Shownu.

            “Did something happen inside there?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Give back my bag and my phone right now,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ki Hyun only stands in front of his room watching Ji Hyeon and Hyung Won debating.

            “Ki Hyun-a, did something happen in there?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Of course,” answer Ki Hyun while go to the kitchen.

            “This brat!” said Ji Hyeon.

            Shownu give back her bag.

            “Gomawo [Thanks], Shownu-ya,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon was about to going to go to the door, but Won Ho, Min Hyuk, I.M and Joo Heon back to the dorm.

            “Ji Hyeon-a!” said Won Ho as he saw Ji Hyeon.

            “Noona…” said Min Hyuk with sparking eyes.

            “You’re here?” asked I.M.

            “What are you doing here?” asked Joo Heon.

            “I---,”

            Ji Hyeon didn’t know how to answer I.M and Joo Heon’s question.

            “Are you about to leave?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Since you’re here and we just come back home too, why don’t you stay for a bit longer?” asked Won Ho.

            “But I---,”

            Won Ho grabbed her hand and takes her inside the dorm again.

            “Why did you come here without a notice?” asked Won Ho. “I wouldn’t going out of you told me that you’ll come,”

            “Why did you dress so prettily today? Did you dress this prettily just to come here?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Actually, I have an appointment. But suddenly Hyung Won asked me to come and we have unsettled business,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Hyung Won Hyung?” asked I.M.

            CLICK!

            Someone just open the door. Joo Heon checked it and it was Manager who comes.

            “Manager Hyung…” said Joo Heon.

            Monsta X members really shocked because of Manager suddenly appears. But the Manager still not come in to the dorm because he accept the phone call afteropen the door.

            “You should hide!” said Shownu.

            “Where?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “In the bathroom,” said Hyung Won.

            “Manager Hyung might use the bathroom,” said Joo Heon.

            “Eotteokhaji [What should we do]?” asked Won Ho.

            Yes, Manager can’t find out that Ji Hyeon is there. Otherwise, they’ll get scolded because they bring a woman there.

            “She can just said that she is here to works,” said Min Hyuk.

            “But X-Live schedule was postponed,” said Joo Heon.

            They’re panicked.

            “Ah, let’s hide in my closet,” said I.M.

            “That’s right,” said Shownu.

            “I’ll hide your shoes,” said Joo Heon

            Joo Heon hides Ji Hyeon’s shoes before the Manager realizes that there’s woman shoe. Meanwhile, I.M takes Ji Hyeon to his room.

            “We can hide here,” said I.M while open the door of his closet.

            Ji Hyeon and I.M go inside the closet. I.M closed the door of the closet really tight so that the Manager didn’t find out that they’re there.

            “Is it really okay?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Shhh!” said I.M.

            As he told her to shut up, I.M realizes that she is really close to Ji Hyeon. Even as he realizes that his face really close to Ji Hyeon’s face, his heart beats faster. He tried to control himself because he feel really hot not only because of they’re inside the closet but also because of his heart beats faster and heat up his body temperature.

            “What are you doing?” asked the Manager.

            “We just come back to the dorm,” said Min Hyuk.

            “Where’s Chang Kyun?” asked the Manager.

            “He is… at his studio,” answer Joo Heon. “He said he needs to pick something there,”

            “Oh, okay,” said the Manager.

            “But what’s bring you here?” asked Shownu.

           “Oh, I just need to inform you guys that we would start filming for X-Live again next week,” said the Manager.

            “Just it?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Yeah, I just need to inform you guys about that,” answer the Manager. “I need to go to the company right now since the CEO just called me,”

            “Oh, yes…” said Monsta X.

            Meanwhile, inside the closet, I.M still tried to control himself.

            “Seems like the Manager is gone,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Yeah, let’s get out from here,” said I.M.

            Ji Hyeon and I.M get out from the closet. Ji Hyeon tried to take a peek from I.M’s room to make sure if the Manager is gone. But I.M looked at her and amazed because she looks really beautiful today.

 

To be continued…

 

QUESTION:

What whould happen next?