이 느낌 다루는 방법이 뭐예요? (How to Handle this Feeling?)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

I don’t know when this feeling start to grow, but suddenly your appearances attack me right at my heart. I don’t know how to handle this feeling too so that I can’t hide it from you and hide it from this world, but seems like it doesn’t really works when my heart can’t help it but to show this affection for you. (June 6th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 5 ==

            “Ji Hyeon-a…”

            Suddenly a handsome man approaches Ji Hyeon who is busy preparing her camera.

            “Won Ho-sshi, wae [why]?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Ey, why did you call me in formal way?” asked Won Ho back. “We’re same age though,”

            “Oh… okay, then…”

            “Did you receive my message last night?”

            “Oh, it was you?”

            “Then who else?”

            “So sorry because I didn’t reply your message because I never reply the number that I didn’t know,”

            “Okay, then, it’s understandable,”

            “But how you get my number?”

            “I got it from Je Joon. I asked him yesterday, because I think I need to save your number because we’re friends,”

            “Is that so…”

            “Make sure to save my number, eh…”

            “Okay, okay, I’ll save your number,”

            Ji Hyeon lied. She knows it was Won Ho because she checked the number through the Kakao Talk. But she doesn’t know Won Ho’s intention by sending her a message so that she didn’t reply his message.

            “I’m gonna fix my make up so let’s talk again later,”

            “Yeah, sure…”

            “I’ll chats you everyday too,”

            “Eh? Everyday? Why?”

            “Because I like you,”

            “What?!”

            Ji Hyeon really startled by Won Ho’s sudden statement. But Won Ho already left to fix his make up.

            “Noona…”

            Ji Hyeon really startled because someone suddenly call her while she’s still starled because of Won Ho’s sudden statement earlier.

            “Ah you startled me!”

            “Mian [sorry],”

            The boys only smiles brightly to Ji Hyeon. He is Min Hyuk, the cheerful handsome man.

            “Why?”

            “I am the one who should asked you that question,”

            “About?”

            “Why you didn’t reply my message last night?”

            “Oh, was that you?”

            “Yeah, why?”

            Ji Hyeon needs to lie again because of the same reason that she gives to Won Ho.

            “I never reply the message that comes from unknown number,”

            “But you can check it through your kakao talk though,”

            “Oh, yes… but I am so tired last night and sleep early,”

            “Was I disturbs you last night?”

            “No, not really,”

            “But make sure next time you should reply my message,”

            “How did you get my number?”

            “I asked the one who knows you so well, of course,”

            “Je Joon?”

            “Aniyo [No],”

            “Then, who?”

            “So You Noona,”

            Ji Hyeon never thought that Min Hyuk would ask So You about her that far.

            “The filming is about to start, let’s talks again later,” said Min Hyuk.

            “Yeah, I need to prepare my utilities too,”

            “I am gonna send you a lot chats, so make sure to reply my chats,”

***

 

            Today is the second day filming for X-Live Monsta X Edition, and the location of filming today is outside. Although the weather is not good, but they shoots at outside and they even shoots at the mountain. The wind even blows really strong but they keep continue the filming.

            “Seems like the wind blows really strong, we should stop the filming for a while,” said the PD.

            The filming stopped for awhile. Monsta X also Ji Hyeon and Je Joon take a rest.

            “The wind really strong and I can’t get the best picture for today,” said Ji Hyeon while putting down her camera on the table next to Je Joon.

            “It’s okay, you still capture a lot good moments. I’ll take care of the editing if it’s not that good,” said Je Joon.

            But while Ji Hyeon and Je Joon busy chatting, Monsta X members busy with each other too.

            “Watch out!” said Ji Hyeon while running to save someone from the light poles that fall because of the strong wind.

            She hugged him and they’re fallen into the ground, rolling and Ji Hyeon position was under him now.

            “Gwaenchanhayo [Are you okay]?” asked Ki Hyun when he found out that Ji Hyeon just save him.

            Ki Hyun stand and help Ji Hyeon too stand too.

            “Gwaenchanhayo [Are you okay]?” asked Won Ho who saw that accident too.

            “Argh!”

            Ji Hyeon can’t stand properly.

            “Why?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “I can’t walk, my feet really hurt,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon’s ankle sprained.

            “Seems like your ankle sprained,” said Shownu.

            Ki Hyun carries Ji Hyeon because he feels that he should be responsible about it.

            “What are you doing?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “You said you can’t walk,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “Put me down,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “I’ll take you inside,” said Ki Hyun.

            “I’ll find someone who can give you massage,” said Je Joon.

            Ki Hyun carries Ji Hyeon inside the home and used for the filming. He put Ji Hyeon down on a bed and then helps Ji Hyeon to take off her shoes.

            “Gwaenchanhayo [Are you okay]?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Do you still have a time to worrying about other?” asked Ki Hyun back.

            Ki Hyun sits beside Ji Hyeon and checked on her if she hurt somewhere too.

            “Do you hurt somewhere too?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “No,” answer Ji Hyeon. “How about you?”

            “I am totally okay,” answer Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun finds a leaf on Ji Hyeon’s hair and he takes it. Ji Hyeon a bit startled when Ki Hyun touch her hair.

            “There’s a leaf,” said Ki Hyun.

            He shows the leaf to Ji Hyeon. But after that, he put his hand on Ji Hyeon’s hair again and it.

            “There’s some dust too,” said Ki Hyun.

            “It’s okay, I can wash my hair later,” said Ji Hyeon.

            She finds it really awkward because of their relationship that not went so well.

            “Gomawo [Thank you],” said Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon looked at him.

            “For saving me,” said Ki Hyun again.

            Ji Hyeon cannot say anything because she feels really awkward that time.

            “You guys are here,” said Je Joon. “I found someone who can help you,”

            The PD of X-Live shown up.

            “PD-nim?” asked Ki Hyun and Ji Hyeon together.

            “I can help to massage and fix your sprained ankle,” said the PD.

            “Oh, really?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            The PD sits on the bed and he touch Ji Hyeon’s ankle.

            “Is it really hurt?” asked the PD when he saw Ji Hyeon’s winced face.

            Ji Hyeon nodded.

            “It’s gonna be really hurt when I give you massage,” said the PD.

            Unconsciously, Ki Hyun holds Ji Hyeon’s hand and Ji Hyeon holds his hand too as the PD start to give Ji Hyeon’s massage on her sprained ankle.

            “Hold it,” said the PD.

            Now Ki Hyun even put his left hand around Ji Hyeon’s body while Ji Hyeon still holds onto his right hand.

            “It’s gonna be hurt but after this, you can walk again,” said the PD.

            “Eh?”

            Ji Hyeon startled.

            “Jamkkanman [Wait a second], let me prepare myself,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ki Hyun, Je Joon and the PD only smiles when they heard what Ji Hyeon’s said. It’s really cute.

            “Ki Hyun-a, hold her well,” said the PD.

            “Ne [Yes],” answer Ki Hyun.

            The PD massage the most hurt part and make Ji Hyeon hold Ki Hyun’s hand really tight.

            “Gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha [It’s okay, it’s okay],” said Ki Hyun.

            This moment the PD would fix her sprained ankle.

            “Hold on,” said the PD.

            Because it’s really hurt when the PD fix her sprained ankle, Ji Hyeon hugged Ki Hyun and Ki Hyun hold her tight too.

            “Well, it’s okay now,” said the PD. “Try to moves  your ankle,”

            Ji Hyeon tried to moves her sprained ankle.

            “Is it okay? Does it hurt?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon nodded.

            “Try to stand and walk now,” said the PD.

            Ji Hyeon tried to stand up with Ki Hyun help her. He puts his hand around her waist so that she didn’t fall on the floor.

            “You can’t wear high heels before your ankle fully recover,” said the PD.

            “Jeongmal gamsahamnida [Thank you so much],” said Ji Hyeon.

            “You don’t have to work for today, just rest,” said the PD.

            “It’s okay, I still can take a photo,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon indeed stubborn.

            “Ki Hyun-a, I am so sorry about today’s accident too. If Ji Hyeon didn’t help you, you might be hurt,” said the PD.

            “Gwaenchanhseumnida [It’s okay], PD-nim…” answer Ki Hyun.

            “We’ll start the filming again once the staff finish to take care the utilities,” said the PD.

            The PD was about to leave that room. But he stopped right before he reachs the door.

            “By the way, you two look so good together,” said the PD to Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun.

            After he said the thing that makes Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun really startled, he left that room. Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun looked at each other and then make a distance. The situation goes really awkward.

            “Gwaenchanhayo [Are you okay]?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Gwaenchanha [I am okay],” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “It’s relief,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Noona, for today I’ll take care for the pictures,” said Je Joon.

            Je Joon tried to break the awkwardness between Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun. But then, another Monsta X member also comes to that room.

            “Gwaenchanhayo [Are you okay]?” asked Min Hyuk to Ji Hyeon.

            “Gwaenchanha [It’s okay],” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Do you hurt somewhere? How about your ankle? Does it still in pain?” asked Min Hyuk again.

            Min Hyuk ‘attacks’ Ji Hyeon with a lot of question. He looks really worried about Ji Hyeon too.

            “I am okay, thank you,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “You don’t have to work for today,” said Joo Heon.

            “That’s right, you should rest,” said I.M too.

            “I am really okay,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Why are you so stubborn?” said Min Hyuk while her hair.

            Ji Hyeon was taken aback when Min Hyuk her hair.

            “I am used to this,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “We should back to work,” said Ki Hyun while left the room.

            Ki Hyun and left the room and Hyung Won followed him.

            “Why?” asked Hyung Won.

            “What?” asked Ki Hyun back.

            Hyung Won sighing then smiles.

            “Are you jealous?” asked Hyung Won.

            Ki Hyun startled because of Hyung Won’s sudden question.

            “Of what?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Min Hyuk,” answer Hyung Won.

            “Why would I?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Because he treats Ji Hyeon Noona so well,” answer Hyung Won.

            “Ey,  seolma [no way],” said Ki Hyun. “Why would I get jealous to him? It’s not like that I have a feeling for that vixen Noona or something,”

            “Let’s say it like that, then…”

***

 

            Today is the third day of X-Live Monsta X Edition filming and the filming site for today also outside too with the same location as the second day. But today, the weather really good and even there’s no strong wind like before.

            “Do you all alright today?” asked Won Ho to Ji Hyeon.

            “I am okay,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “How about your ankle? Does it still in pain?” asked Won Ho again.

            “It’s okay now,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Noona…”

            I.M comes to Ji Hyeon too.

            “Here’s a gift,” said I.M while hand her a sky blue box.

            “What is it?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Just open it,” answer I.M.

            “But it’s not like today is my birthday or I am celebrating something,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Just open it,” said I.M.

            Ji Hyeon opens the sky blue box that I.M gives for her.

            “It’s to treat your pain,” said I.M.

            Yes, there’s a bunch of pain relief patch and external medicine inside that box.

            “Why did you---,”

            “I already said that it’s to treat your pain,”

            “But still…”

            “Hope you get better soon,”

            “Thank you so much, then…”

            “Use it well,”

            “Okay,”

            I.M looks happy because Ji Hyeon accepts his gift.

            “Aigoo, should I give you something too?” asked Won Ho.

            “No need,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Why?” asked Won Ho.

            “Why would you buy me something though?” asked Ji Hyeon back. “I am not someone that special though,”

            “Okay, then,” said Won Ho.

            “Hyung [Brother], we should prepare for the filming now,” said I.M.

            I.M reminds him that they’re on the filming site now and needs to film for the next episode.

            “Let’s talk again later,” said Won Ho.

            Won Ho and I.M left to prepare for the filming. But as Won Ho and I.M left, Ki Hyun approach her.

            “How’s your condition?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon a bit startled because Ki Hyun’s sudden appears.

            “I am okay,” answer Ji Hyeon. “How about you?”

            “I am okay too,”

            “Gomawo [Thank you],”

            “For what?”

            “For helping me,”

            “I should be the one who thanks you, because you saved me,”

            “Ah, it’s okay…”

            “I owe you my life,”

            “It’s not that much, don’t go overboard…”

            “But still---,”

            “Do you get a treatment for your elbow too?”

            Ki Hyun startled because of Ji Hyeon’s question.

            “How did you know about that?”

            “I saw blood on your left elbow hand lower hand when you left the room,”

            “Ah… it’s okay, now…”

            “Does it hurt?”

            “No, it’s not hurt at all,”

            “Sorry,”

            “What are you sorry for?”

            “Because I didn’t treat your wound,”

            “I am the one who should sorry towards you. Because you sprained your ankle because of me,”

            “But it’s alright now,”

            While Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun chatting, suddenly Min Hyuk interrupts them.

            “Noona…” said Min Hyuk. “How are you today?”

            “I am okay,” answer Ji Hyeon. “How about you?”

            “I am not okay,” answer Min Hyuk.

            “You seemed really okay though,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “But not my heart,” said Min Hyuk.

            “Why?” asked Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun together.

            Min Hyuk a bit taken aback because of Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun really in syncs.

            “Because I miss you so much,” said Min Hyuk.

            “Where did you learn those cringe-worthy words?” ask Hyung Won who suddenly appears.

            “Kkamjjakiya [You startled me],” said Min Hyuk.

            Hyung Won appears from Min Hyuk’s behind so he was startled because of Hyung Won’s sudden appears. But Hyung Won smiles to Ki Hyun, as if he wants to tell Ki Hyun that he comes to help him.

***

 

            The filming taking breaks for 1 hour. X-Live staff take their break for lunch, meanwhile Monsta X members also busy with their own. Ki Hyun takes his camera and he start to take some photos. As he take some objects, but there’s one object that make him takes a lot of photos of that object. An object that makes his heart beats faster and creates a bright smile on his handsome face.

            “She’ll sue you for taking her picture in secret,”

            Ki Hyun startled because of Hyung Won suddenly appears.

            “What are you talking about?” asked Ki Hyun.

            He pretends that he didn’t know what Hyung Won’s mean.

            “Let me check your camera then…” said Hyung Won.

            “Why?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Hyung Won takes Ki Hyun’s camera from his hand. He checked the photos on Ki Hyun’s camera.

            “See? You taken a lot of photo of her,”

            He found a lot of Ji Hyeon’s photo in Ki Hyun’s camera.

            “Do you like her that much?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Why would I?” asked Ki Hyun back.

            “Stop pretending and just tell her that you like her,” said Hyung Won.

            “She is only a vixen,” said Ki Hyun.

 

To be continued…