에이, 설마! (Meh, it's no way!)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

Unconsciously, my mind keeps thinking about you. I feel like I want to see you that badly when you didn’t here, when I can’t caught your presence with my eyes. Why do I keep thinking about you? I wonder why too. And why do I keep missing you? Am I fallen for you already? Meh, it’s no way.

(May 27th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 3 ==

            For a few weeks, Ji Hyeon only assigned to help Je Joon to sort some photos, help Ji Eun to writes some articleas even help another paparazzies to take some pictures for some actors and actresses. She is really bored with those tasks because she can’t get enough fresh air. She hates routines task like that. There’s no challenging task like following idols for her. But the President seems busy because he mets a lot of people from another company.

            “What’s with that face?” asked Je Joon.

            “I am so bored with this task,” answer Ji Hyeon. “I wonder why did you survived to do that kind of task?”

            “It’s my speciality though,” said Je Joon.

            Ji Hyeon looked really bored until Je Joon said something that makes her fully awake.

            “The President called you,” said Je Joon.

            “Really?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Yeah,” answer Je Joon. “Go to his office before he nags again at you,”

            As soon as she confirmed that the President called for her, she rushes towards the President’s office. She is really expected for new assignment after ‘retiring’ for a few weeks.

            “Sajangnim [President], you called me?”

            “Yes, anja [sit down],”

            Ji Hyeon sits at the maroon sofa at the President’s office. It’s really unusual for the President to ask her to sit down.

            “Am I going to be fired?”

            That kind of thought really cames to her mind.

            “Sajangnim [President], why did you called for me?”

            “Oh, I have new assignment for you,”

            “Really?”

            “Do you know X-Live?”

            “Yeah, of course. I use that application too,”

            “I just have a collaboration project with X-Live so that I need you for this new project,”

            “What kind of project?”

            Ji Hyeon looked really curious about the new project.

            “As we know that you’re the best photographer at our company, so that I need you to take some pictures for new X-Live programs. The pictures that you taken can be put on X-Live Plus as Behind The Scene of that programs. Even for the first photoshoot, X-Live wants us to take some photos and they would put it as the teaser on the upcoming programs,”

            X-Live is a variety show that presented a kind of program where the idols can be played together, make a quizes, camping and another programs as scripted or as scheduled before. X-Live video can be watch through X-Live official websites or on the smart phone application on the idol’s personal channel. X-Live wants to collaborate with FYI because FYI being known with their photographic skill, stalking and paparazzies. So to take every moments on X-Live filming and would be shown on X-Live Plus, X-Live decide to join a collaboration with FYI.

            “X-Live even said that we can get more chance if you can handle this assignment well. Even only this idol that provided with Behind The Scene on X-Live Plus with your photos,”

            “Idols?”

            “Yes, X-Live new program would be presented by idols,”

            “Who?”

            “Monsta X,”

            Ji Hyeon really startled when she heard that for her new assignment would be related to Monsta X again.

            “Ey, then I can’t take this assignment,”

            “Why?”

            “Sajangnim [President], as you know that I got caught while paparazing with Ki Hyun and he is the one Monsta X member,”

            “So?”

            “Would it be too risky?”

            “Of course, not,”

            “Sajangnim [President],”

            “Don’t worry, I already settle everything with Starship Entertainment,”

            “But still---,”

            “Are you really not going to take this opportunity?”

            “I just can’t take it,”

            “Your payment would be higher than your usual work as paparazzi, even you can get official certified from X-Live. It can give you more opportunities to work as their official photographer,”

            “Then, I should take it,”

            “Ah, this kid,”

            “It’s a rare opportunity though,”

            “I know you too well, then,”

            The President only laughs because he knows Ji Hyeon too well. She would give up because of higher payment and certified.

            “When I can do my work?”

            “I’ll let you know later, so just prepare yourself, prepare your camera and prepare your skill,”

            “Ne [Yes]!”

            “I forgot, I’ll ask Je Joon to be your official editor so that he can help you to sort some photos,”

            “Yes, Sir!”

***

 

            Today is the day of photoshooting for teaser and cover for X-Live new program with Monsta X. Ji Hyeon and the X-Live crew already arrived at the location of photoshoot to and prepares for their utilities. As discussed before that Ji Hyeon would be the photographer for X-Live Monsta X Edition Teaser and Cover, and Je Joon who would help her to sort and edit some photos.

            Monsta X arrived at the photoshoot location too and they’re wearing the costume that would be used on the photoshoot. They’re introducing theirself and greet the X-Live crews. Ji Hyeon didn’t really shocked while meet Monsta X, but different case for Ki Hyun, he looked really shocked seeing Ji Hyeon there.

            “Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Lee Ji Hyeon imnida [Hello, I am Lee Ji Hyeon]. from today, I’ll be your photographer to take every moments when you guys films for X-Live. Jal buthakdeurimnida [Please take care of me],”

            Monsta X members greets Ji Hyeon.

            “We’ll start the photoshoot in 10 minutes, so you guys can fix your make up or can rest for awhile,”

            While Ji Hyeon prepares for her utilities and set her camera, Monsta X fix their make up and chatting while waiting for photoshoot time. But some members like Won Ho, Joo Heon and I.M can’t take their eyes off from Ji Hyeon. That day, Ji Hyeon wears black skinny jeans, black chiffon shirts with her brown long hair.

            “It’s the first time for us to work with woman photographer,” said Joo Heon.

            “Yeppeo,” said I.M.

            “Oh, it’s unusual of you to compliment a girl like that,” said Won Ho to I.M.

            “Our maknae must be fallen for her already,” said Joo Heon.

            While Joo Heon, I.M and Won Ho busy chatting about Ji Hyeon, Ki Hyun only looked at her and can’t say anything. But in his mind, he has a lot of question about why they meet again in this place even why they must be work together now?

            “Why?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Nothing,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “But you seems really quiet,” said Min Hyuk.

            Their personal assistants come to fix Min Hyuk and Ki Hyun’s make up because the photoshoot would be started. At the same time, Ji Hyeon tied her long hair up and makes Ki Hyun and Min Hyuk also can’t take their eyes off. Yes, for some man, the most beautiful moments from a woman is when they’re tied up their long hair.

            “Oh, shimkung [heart attack],” said Min Hyuk.

            “We’ll start for group photoshoot,” said Ji Hyeon.

            The members gather in front of the camera. Ji Hyeon personally directs their pose too. Then she takes a lot of pictures. After that, she told Monsta X to do personal photoshoot one by one.

            “We’ll start for personal photoshoot,” said Ji Hyeon. “Who’ll go first?”

            “Me,” said Won Ho.

            “Okay, then the rest of the members can rest while monitoring Won Ho’s personal photoshoot,” said Ji Hyeon.

            The other members waiting for their turn while monitoring Won Ho’s personal photoshoot. Although the X-Live staff prepares some snacks for them, but they didn’t eat it because they need to looks good in the photos.

            “Okay, you can change your outfits for the next concept,” said Ji Hyeon. “Next member?”

            I.M takes his turn. Joo Heon, Hyung Won, Show Nu, Min Hyuk and Ki Hyun the last.

            “Okay, you’re the last members for this concept,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Yes…” answer Ki Hyun.

            Such an awkward answer but Ki Hyun tried to be professional while Ji Hyeon taking photos of him. He really didn’t expect that they would meet again at this place.

            “Okay, you can change your outfits,” said Ji Hyeon. “We’ll start the photoshoot for the next concept in 30 minutes,”

            They are taking a break. Some members still monitoring their photo result with Je Joon, while Ji Hyeon still busy checking the photo results on her camera. Won Ho who got to changed his outfit first, stand behind Ji Hyeon.

            “Kkamjakkiya [You startled me],” said Ji Hyeon when she found that Won Ho was stand behind her.

            Won Ho only smile while looking at her.

            “Why? Do you need something?”

            “Aniyo [No], I just want to see the photo result,”

            “You can see it on the monitor with editor team,”

            “There’s too crowded,”

            After chatting with Ji Hyeon, Won Ho needs to go because the make up team called for him. Meanwhile, Ji Hyeon prepares her camera again for the next photoshoot.

            “Ji Hyeon-sshi…” said Min Hyuk. “Ah how can we called you?”

            “We know that this is rude, but can we know how old are you so that we can be closer?” asked I.M.

            Actually, Ji Hyeon still mad at Min Hyuk because of Min Hyuk dating scandal that be caughts by herself. She remembers well when she take his pictures with Bo Ra every dawn. But she really doesn’t know that Min Hyuk and Bo Ra are break up already.

            “Maja [That’s right]. Because we would work for a long time period, so it would be goo if we get to known each other so that we didn’t feel awkward again, between us,” said Min Hyuk.

            “Gwaenchanhayo [That’s fine], I am 26 years old,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Same age with Show Nu Hyung and Won Ho Hyung?” asked I.M.

            While chatting with Min Hyuk and I.M, Ki Hyun eavesdrops and get really shocked when he heard her real age.

            “Geureom, Nuna [Then, Nuna]?” asked Ki Hyun while unconsciously raising his voice.

            “Kkamjakkiya [You startled me]!” said Min Hyuk.

            Ji Hyeon, Min Hyuk and I.M startled enough with Ki Hyun’s sudden reaction.

            “Why did you that shocked?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “I thought she was younger,” answer Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon only smiles at him and then go to Je Joon’s place. But when she passed Ki Hyun, she whispered something to Ki Hyun.

            “Apeuro neo jalhaebwa [You should be good in the future],”

            Ki Hyun startled because Ji Hyeon suddenly whisper those words that sounds like a threat for him.

            “She sure a fox,” said Ki Hyun. How can she still hold a grudge like that?”

            Ki Hyun nags at himself. Meanwhile, Ji Hyeon checks Je Joon’s work.

            “You can discuss for the final photos that would be released as the teaser and cover with the X-Live staff,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “It’s all perfect, maybe I can’t choose only one but I’ll choose and edit 2 or 3 photos and give it to X-Live staff so that they can decide which one that would be used as the teaser and cover,” explain Je Joon.

            “Okay. Then, I’ll start the next concept photoshoot,”

            Ji Hyeon back to her place and prepares her camera.

            “We’ll start for group photoshoot first,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Monsta X gathers in front of camera and Ji Hyeon direct their pose again too.

            “Okay, we’ll shoot for group photo again. But I’ll choose for the pairing and this one is officially requested by X-Live staff for your comical concept,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon tried to announce the pairing.

            “The first pairing is Hyung Line, they’re Show Nu and Won Ho. Then, the next pairing is Visual Line, they’re Min Hyuk and Hyung Won….”

            Only Ki Hyun, I.M and Joo Heon left. But suddenly the staff brings a big teddy bear.

            “The next pairing is Shorty Line, they are Ki Hyun and I.M. The last, Cutest Line, they are Joo Heon and the big teddy bear,”

            “Why I am alone?” asked Joo Heon.

            “You are not alone, you’re with the big teddy bear,” said I.M.

            “What’s with the Shorty Line? Can you change it to Handsome Line?” protest Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun started to protested that means he feels comfortable now.

            “”Ask X-Live by yourself, then,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Such a cold answer that makes Ki Hyun and another Monsta X members frozens in their places. They didn’t expect that Ji Hyeon has that kind of side in her.

            “Okay, we’ll start the pairing photoshoot with Hyung Line first,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Show Nu and Won Ho enters the photoshoot ground.

            “Make some handsome, cool and comical expression,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Ne, chinguya [Yes, friend],” answer Won Ho.

            Won Ho stll tried to be friend with Ji Hyeon.

            “Okay, next the Visual Line,” said Ji Hyeon after Won Ho and Show Nu’s turn end.

            Min Hyuk and Hyung Won already prepare themselves in front of camera.

            “Visual overflowing,” said Ji Hyeon while taking pictures of them.

            “You sound like still have a feeling for him,” said Ki Hyun who stands behind Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon holds herself because she can hear what just Ki Hyun said.

            “This brat. He sure can’t hold a grudges and still let it explodes without seeing his environment and situations,”

            Min Hyuk and Hyung Won turns and.

            “Nuna, eottae?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “It turns out really well,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            She tried to answer to Min Hyuk’s question as neutral as possible so that Ki Hyun didn’t find a chance to bully her again.

            “Shorty Line, your turn,” said Ji Hyeon.

            The photoshoot goes well until Joo Heon and the big teddy bear turns.

            “Let’s call it a day for today’s photoshoot. For the next filming, you can confirm the schedule with the X-Live staff. Thank you for your hard work,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Sugohaesseoyo [You’ve worked hard],” said Monsta X too.

            “Let’s meet again on the next filming site,” said Ji Hyeon.

 

To be continued…