사랑의 꽃 Pt.2 (Love Blossom Pt.2)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

I guess the spring is about to come although the summer just started. But everytime I can be with you, I feel like not only those flower that blooming but also there’s a lot of love that blooming on my heart. I feel like the spring already hit me hard too, because I feel like there’s a lot of butterfly on my stomach everytime I see you right into your beautiful eyes. (June 13th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 12 ==

            “Since Ji Hyeon already awake, come help me to build the tent,” said Shownu.

            Ji Hyeon looked at her around and there’s Shownu, Joo Heon and Hyung Won who were struggling build the tent. They were like that for almost 1 hour already and they can even build the tent.

            “Arasseo [I know],” said Won Ho.

            “Why did you guys so slow?” asked Jin Yi.

            “YA [HEY], don’t complaints if you are not going to help!” said Hyung Won.

            Won Ho, Min Hyuk, Ki Hyun and I.M helped Shownu, Hyung Won and Joo Heon to build the tent.

            “Have you guys ever joined the camping before?” asked Han Gi.

            “Yeah…” said Joo Heon.

            “Why did you guys so bad in build tent?” asked Jin Yi again.

            “You!” said Hyung Won.

            At first, Ji Hyeon and Jin Yi only observes the boys who struggling in making the tent.

            “Kaja [Let’s go], Jin Yi-ya…” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Okay,” said Jin Yi.

            Ji Hyeon and Jin Yi take over I.M and Joo Hyeon place in building the tent.

            “What are you guys going to do?” asked I.M.

            “Just stand right there,” said Joo Heon.

            “Leave it to me,” said Ji Hyeon. “I am the best scout while I am at U.S.,”

            “Oh~ are you going to show off that you are mix now?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Don’t say anything if you even can build a tent,” said Jin Yi.

            Yes, Jin Yi takes her revenge from Hyung Won.

            “Did you just take your revenge from me?” asked Hyung Won. “I can’t believe that you can build a tent though,”

            “I don’t care but I am the best team leader for MT in our company,” said Jin Yi.

            Han Gi really shocked because Jin Yi and Ji Hyeon can do such things. Meanwhile she can’t help to build the tent because she doesn’t know what to do.

            “You might hurt yourself,” said Min Hyuk while trying to help Ji Hyeon.

            “I am used to build tent like this,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon and Jin Yi made a good collaboration and they made 3 tents.

            “This one for girls,” said Jin Yi.

            Jin Yi chooses the biggest one among three tents.

            “How can that be?” asked Won Ho. “You guys build the three tents less than 1 hour,”

            “I said that we used to it,” answer Jin Yi.

            Jin Yi and Ji Hyeon high-five proudly.

            “Look, you forced me, no you guys even kidnaps me to join this camping but you guys even can’t build a tent,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “I should’ve kidnaps you to hotel,” said Won Ho.

            “YA [HEY]!!!” Monsta X members yell at Won Ho.

            “You can kidnaps Hyung Won to hotel,” said Jin Yi.

            “Lee Jin Yi!” said Hyung Won.

            “Did you guys prepare everything well?” asked Han Gi.

            “What?” asked Shownu.

            “Food for our dinner and somewhat,” answer Han Gi.

            “Of course,” said Shownu. “We’ll take it from the van now,”

            “Can I help?” asked Han Gi.

            “No, it’s heavy,” answer Shownu.

            “I made the task for us,” said Won Ho.

            “What kind of task?” asked Joo Heon.

            “Ki Hyun and Hyung Won would take care of cooking, Min Hyuk and Chang Kyun run an errands, Shownu, Joo Heon and I would prepare any heavy things,” explain Won Ho.

            “And us?” asked Jin Yi.

            “You guys just enjoy the camping,” answer Won Ho.

            “Since Won Ho already decide the task, me and Joo Heon would take everything from the van,” said Shownu.

            “Then Min Hyuk and Chang Kyun can go with me to search for firewoods,” said Won Ho.

            “Okay,” said Min Hyuk.

            “I’ll help Shownu and Joo Heon,” said Han Gi.

            Shownu, Joo Heon and Han Gi are heading to the parking lot. Meanwhile Won Ho, I.M and Min Hyuk heading to the camp manager base to ask or buy some firewood. Ki Hyun, Hyung Won, Jin Yi and Ji Hyeon stayed at their camping site.

            “I am gonna take some pictures,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “I’ll go with you,” said Ki Hyun.

            Hyung Won and Jin Yi stares at each other as Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun left.

            “I am going to strolling around too,” said Jin Yi.

            She feels really awkward to be with Hyung Won alone there.

            “Ya [Hey], don’t go,” said Hyung Won.

            “Why did you keep calling me with ‘ya [hey]’?” asked Jin Yi. “I have name and I am older than you, so please pay some respect,”

            “Okay, I got it,” answer Hyung Won. “But don’t go,”

            “Why?” asked Jin Yi.

            “It’s too dangerous to strolling around alone,” answer Hyung Won. “Other than that, we should stay here until everyone is here,”

            “Why?” asked Jin Yi again.

            “We should protect our belonging here,” answer Hyung Won. “What if someone come and take everything from us? Or what if some wild animal shows up while you strolling around alone?”

            Jin Yi sits on the girl tent as she thought that what Hyung Won said is understandable and right. But the situation becomes really awkward.

            “By the way…”

            Hyung Won tried to break the ice between them. Jin Yi looked at him.

            “Why did you write fan fiction about me and Won Ho Hyung?”

            “Geunyang [Just]…”

            “I know that you are a fujoshi but still… why?”

            “It’s just a hobby,”

            “Also, why did you edit some photo of me and Won Ho Hyung too?”

            “Because I want it,”

            “I shouldn’t have asked you since your occupation is relate to that too,”

            “Do you feel uncomfortable because I wrote and edited everything about you and Won Ho?”

            “I can’t say it uncomfortable if the fans are like it, as you said,”

            “Or was it too much?”

            “No, not really,”

            Jin Yi only nodded.

            “But don’t ship me too much with Won Ho Hyung. Because it’s really makes our relationship be awkward,”

            “Arasseo [I understand],”

            Meanwhile, Shownu, Joo Heon and Han Gi busy take everything out from the van.

            “Seems like we can’t bring it all together now but we should send half of this to our camping site then comeback to take the rest,” said Joo Heon.

            “Yeah, it would be too heavy if we carry everything together,” said Shownu.

            “Noona, will you be okay?” asked Joo Heon.

            “Yeah, gwaenchanha [I am okay],” answer Han Gi.

            “We can ask Won Ho, Min Hyuk or Chang Kyun to take the rest later,” said Shownu.

            Han Gi was about to carry a box.

            “No, don’t carry that box,” said Joo Heon.

            “Why?” asked Han Gi.

            “You can’t lift heavy things,” answer Joo Heon.

            “What is it in this box?” asked Han Gi.

            “It’s tableware and sharp things,” answer Joo Heon.

            “I’ll carry this box then,” said Shownu. “You can carry the groceries,”

            Meanwhile, Min Hyuk, Won Ho and I.M just arrived at the camp manager base.

            “Hyungnim…”

            Min Hyuk greets the camp manager.

            “Yeah, why? Do you need some help?” asked the camp manager.

            “We need some firewood,” answer Won Ho.

            “Where we can get some firewood?” asked I.M.

            “You can find some at the forest and it’s free,” answer the camp manager. “But you can buy it for ₩1500 for one bunch of firewood,”

            “It’s quite cheap,” said Min Hyuk. “Let’s buy it,”

            “But how many bunch of firewood that you need for camp fire?” asked I.M.

            “It depends on the group of your camping members,” answer the camp manager.

            Min Hyuk, I.M and Won Ho don’t quite understand about what just the camp manager said.

            “How many people on your group camp?” asked the camp manager.

            “10,” answer Min Hyuk.

            “It considered as small group,” said the camp manager. “Two bunches are enough,”

            “Okay, we’ll buy two bunches of firewood,” said Won Ho.

            “I’ll take you to the firewood storage, our staff already made some bunches,” said the camp manager.

            Camp manager take Min Hyuk, Won Ho and I.M to the firewood storage.

            “One bunch is this much firewood?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “There’s 15 pieces of firewood for one bunch,” answer the camp manager.

            “How can we carry these?” asked I.M.

            “It’s not that heavy,” said the camp manager.

            Won Ho pay the firewood.

            “Let us know if you need something,” asked the camp manager. “Here’s our number so that you guys can contact us from your site,”

            “Thank you so much,” said Min Hyuk and I.M.

            Meanwhile, Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun strolling around the camping site.

            “In the end, you joined the camp,”

            “Because someone kidnaps me though,”

            “But it’s good because I can be with you here,”

            “Should I go home then?”

            “Take me with you then,”

            “Why would I?”

            “Because I am your boyfriend,”

            “I don’t remember take you as my boyfriend,”

            “That time,”

            “When?”

            “Lustful devil, when you said that to me,”

            Ji Hyeon shocked because Ki Hyun still remembers the words that she said to him.

            “But I---,”

            Ki Hyun cut off Ji Hyeon’s word by holding her hand.

            “It’s so nice to hold your hand like this,”

            “Do you like me that much?”

            “I already confessed my feelings multiple times and you just asked about it now?”

            “Why did you like me though?”

            “Do I need a reason to like you when you just like my everythings to me now?”

            “Our first impression is not that good too and---,”

            “You like Min Hyuk,”

            “I never thought that you would like me,”

            “Why? Can’t I?”

            “I don’t know how to answer that question,”

            “Why?”

            “Stop asking ‘why’,”

            “Because you like me too?”

            “I don’t know,”

            “Ey… But don’t let any guys touch you again,”

            “Why?”

            “Because I’ll really mad,”

            “Mad?”

            “Did you know that yesterday I tried really hard to hold my anger?”

            “Why?”

            “Do I need to explain?”

            Ji Hyeon nodded.

            “I saw everything,”

            “Mwo [What]?”

            “What Min Hyuk have done to you, I saw everything and I really mad. I tried to hold my anger to death because I can’t throw a punch at him although he deserve to,”

            Ji Hyeon smiles.

            “What’s with that smile?”

            “Should I explain it?”

            “No, no need,”

            “Okay, then…”

            “But from now on, you are only mine,”

            Ki Hyun touchs Ji Hyeon’s face.

            “Should I ask for your permission?”

            “For?”

            “I guess, no need,”

            Ki Hyun put his lips on Ji Hyeon’s lips. He kissed her lips softly. As Ki Hyun’s lips, touch her, she put her hand around Ki Hyun’s chest. Without Ki Hyun’s know, Ji Hyeon slowly kissed his lips too. Ki Hyun’s heart beats goes really fast as Ji Hyeon started kissed every inch of his lips. He never thought before that Ji Hyeon would kiss him.

            “Gomawo [thank you],” said Ki Hyun after the kiss.

            “What are you thank for?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon cheeks gone red, she was blushing.

            “Look at your reddish cheek, you are so cute,”

            “Stop it,”

            “Can I do it again?”

            “Mwo [What]?”

            “Being a lustful devil,”

            Ki Hyun put his lips on Ji Hyeon’s lips again. He gives her the warm kiss due to happiness that spreading throughout his body. Softly and slowly, he kissed the lips of the girl that really takes all of his attention and takes his world. He even happier when she kissed him too, she replied his kis. She kissed him softly and warmly. As she kissed him, Ki Hyun holds her tightly so that he can kiss her deeply. He wants to deliver everything that he holds in his heart. Never expectes before that Ji Hyeon slowly moves her hands from Ki Hyun’s chest to his shoulders.

            “I guess I am addicted to your lips,” said Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun was about to kiss her again, but Ji Hyeon stops him.

            “Why?”

            “Let’s go back to the camp site,”

            “Can’t we stay here a bit longer?”

            Ji Hyeon kissed him and Ki Hyun really surprised because of Ji Hyeon’s sudden ‘attack’.

            “Let’s go back,”

            “Why did you---,”

            “The sun is about to set,”

            Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun go back to the camp site. Everyone already there, except Shownu and Won Ho who are back to the parking lot to take the something.

            “Noona, where were you going?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Just strolling around,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            Ki Hyun sits beside Hyung Won. Hyung Won looked at him and stares at him with strange gaze.

            “I guess, something happened between you two,” said Hyung Won. “What happened?”

            Ki Hyun can’t hide his happy face. But other than Hyung Won, there’s someone who can saw the happy face of Ki Hyun started to guess about something that just happen. Suddenly, his looked really down as he thought that Ki Hyun and Ji Hyeon maybe like each other already.

 

To be continued…