너를 정말 잘 대접하고 싶어 (I want to treat you really well)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

Do you know the things that I hate the most? Is that when I want to treat you as nice as possible, I want to treat you really well. I tried not to care when another person tried to get closer to you, but I just can’t help myself when I can’t even forbids them to get closer to you. I want to tell everyone even I want to tell the world that you are mine, but there’s too much heart that I should protect because of my occupation. (June 11th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 10 ==

            Ji Hyeon, Jin Yi and Han Gi just arrived at the filming site. Team Leader No already waited for them with Je Joon. Mean while Monsta X changes their clothes and do their make up.

            “Annyeong haseyo [Hello], we are from FYI,” greets Ji Hyeon.

            “Oh, annyeong haseyo [Hello], I am No Tae Hyun from Genie Magazine,” greets Team Leader No. “You guys indeed beautiful in person, Monsta X don’t give false suggestion,”

            “Ye [Pardon]?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Actually, the one who suggested that you guys can be a substitutes model is Monsta X,” answer Je Joon.

            They’re seriously…

            “Since you guys are her, I’ll you to the fitting room so that you guys can change your clothes and do your make up,” said Team Leader No.

            Team Leader No escorts Ji Hyeon, Jin Yi and Han Gi to the fitting room and meets their stylist. Meanwhile Je Joon prepares his camera too.

            “Are they here?” asked Shownu.

            “Yes, they just arrive and they now change their clothes,” answer Je Joon.

            “Why is it takes so long?” asked Won Ho.

            “They’re woman after all, they need perfect make up,” answer I.M.

            “That’s right, just be patient,” said Je Joon.

            After almost 30 minute of waiting, Ji Hyeon, Jin Yi and Han Gi go to the photoshoot site. Monsta X amazed by their beauty. That time, Ji Hyeon wears off shoulder baby pink crop top with fuschia mini skirt, Jin Yi wears blue mini skirt, dark blue crop top and see through baby blue oversized shirt, and Han Gi wears green mini skirt with emerald strapless tank top. They are looked so y in summer outfits.

            “What’s with that expression?” asked Je Joon.

            Je Joon’s voice brings Monsta X back to the reality.

            “I already talked with our stylist and editor about the concept and pairing,” said Team Leader No. “So, Shownu and Joo Heon would be with Han Gi. Hyung Won and Won Ho would be with Jin Yi. And the test is Ki Hyun, Min Hyuk and I.M with Ji Hyeon,”

            “Since its already decided, let’s start the photoshoot,” said Je Joon. “I’d like too shoot Han Gi and Shownu first,”

            Han Gi looks really awkward because she’ll do a photoshoot with her ideal type.

            “The rest can take a rest or strolling around this place first,” said Team Leader No.

            Han Gi and Shownu pose for the photoshoot and Joo Heon also waiting for his turn. The first pose is only locked arm while looking at each other.

            “You looked really nervous,” said Shownu.

            “Oh, is that so?” asked Han Gi.

            “You don’t need to be that nervous, I’ll lead you,” said Shownu.

            Shownu touch her face and Je Joon who busy takes the couple foto of Han Gi and Shownu.

            “Why do they look so good together?” asked Joo Heon.

            Shownu leads Han Gi who really nervous during the photoshoot and the result of photoshoot turns out really well too.

            “Okay, Joo Heon-a, your turn,”

            Je Joon shows the preview for Joo Heon and Han Gi.

            “Just do like the preview,” said Joo Heon.

            Han Gi put her hand around Joo Heon’s shoulder and Joo Heon also put his hand around Han Gi’s waist.

            “Put your chin on Joo Heon’s shoulder,” said Je Joon.

            Han Gi looks hesitate to do that.

            “Gwaenchanha [It’s okay],” said Joo Heon.

            Han Gi put her chin on Joo Heon’s shoulder. As Han Gi put her chin on his shoulder, Joo Heon’s heart beats really fast.

            “Okay, good,” said Je Joon. “This is the next,”

            Je Joon showed the next preview for Joo Heon and Han Gi. Joo Heon and Han Gi sit down on the floor. Joo Heon lean on Han Gi’s back and Han Gi also lean on Joo Heon’s back.

            “Can you put your head on Joo Heon’s shoulder?” asked Je Joon.

            Han Gi moves a bit and then put her head on Joo Heon shoulder.

            “Okay, smile,” said Je Joon. “Good,”

            Meanwhile, during photoshoot turn for Shownu, Han Gi and Joo Heon, Jin Yi is trying to stroll around the place. But she is startled as she saw Hyung Won on her way. They only looked at each other.

            “No wonder it was sound so familiar when Team Leader No mention your name before,” said Hyung Won.

            “Why?” asked Jin Yi.

            “I just wondering why we must meet again here,” answer Hyung Won.

            “Do you hate to meet with me again that much?” asked Jin Yi.

            “No, not that,” answer Hyung Won. “But don’t try to relate anything about me and Won Ho Hyung again,”

            “Why?” asked Jin Yi. “Your fans enjoying it though,”

            “But it makes my relationship with Won Ho Hyung goes really awkward,” answer Hyung Won. “Because of your wild fan fiction and editing skill,”

            Jin Yi is the fans of Monsta X who always write fan fiction about Hyung Won and Won Ho. She even did a lot of photo editing about Hyung Won and Won Ho. She is Hyung Won and Won Ho Shipper that called Hyungwonho. Hyung Won finds out about it since Jin Yi is his senior at senior high school back then. Hyung Won knows really well, even the whole school knows her really well that she is a fujoshi.

            “Let me tell you, I am straight and I like woman,”

            “But I like the moments when Won Ho and you---,”

            “Don’t make me using you as proof that I like woman,”

            Jin Yi really started because of Hyung Won’s statement. But then Hyung Won left her.

            “Proof it, then!” said Jin Yi.

            She can make Hyung Won mad.

            This brat…

            Meanwhile, because Ji Hyeon didn’t bring her camera today, so she only use her phone to take some pictures of the garden. She really fall in love with the garden that really full beautiful flower. The one that catch her eyes even more is the green house with a lot of roses in it. She went to that green house to take some pictures. She even didn’t realize that someone followed her because she was captivated by the roses.

            “Neomu yeppeo [So beautiful],” said Ji Hyeon while taking some pictures of the roses.

            “Beautiful like you,” said someone while gives her back hug.

            Ji Hyeon really startled because someone suddenly back hugged her. She turns her face and she got really startled because he was followed her.

            “Min Hyuk-a…”

            “I almost can’t find you between these beautiful roses,”

            “Let go of me,”

            Min Hyuk hugged her tightly although Ji Hyeon tried to let his hand go from her waist. But then Min Hyuk smells her hair and slowly kisses her bare shoulder.

            “What are you doing?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            Min Hyuk let her go. But then he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer then kissed her collar bone. Ji Hyeon pushed him hard until he let her go.

            “What are you guys doing here?” asked someone while putting his shirt on Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon startled because someone come from behind her and suddenly put his shirt on her.

            Ki Hyun-a…

            “Why did you put your shirt on me?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Just in case you might hurt because of the thorn,” answer Ki Hyun.

            Yes, Ki Hyun can give his shirt to her because he wears sleeveless t-shirt. He is doing that on purpose to cover Ji Hyeon’s body so that no one can touch her again. In another words, he saw everything that Min Hyuk did to Ji Hyeon before he show up and give his shirt to Ji Hyeon.

            “And you? What are you doing here?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “I am here to see the beautiful roses, of course,” answer Ki Hyun.

            Although it’s hard to tell, but Ki Hyun sounds raising his voice and hold his anger. He tried to control himself to not to punch Min Hyuk, in front of Ji Hyeon. He tried really hard to hold his boiling blood because of what he saw earlier.

            “Why don’t we go to the lilly green house?” asked Ki Hyun while grabbed Ji Hyeon’s right hand.

            “Why don’t we spend our time longer here?” asked Min Hyuk while grabbed Ji Hyeon left hand.

            Ki Hyun and Min Hyuk looked at each other. Situation seems to be in tense.

            “Guys, can’t you let go of my hand?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            Ki Hyun and Min Hyuk let Ji Hyeon’s hand go.

            “I’ll go the photoshoot site,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon was about to left.

            “Ki Hyun-a, it’s your shirt,” said Ji Hyeon while giving back his shirt.

            But Ki Hyun doesn’t take his shirt from Ji Hyeon’s hand. He grabbed Ji Hyeon’s hand and takes her out from the green house leaving Min Hyuk alone.

            “Ki Hyun-a, its hurt,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ki hyun hold her hand too tight. He stopped on their way to the photoshoot site. He turned his face and looked at Ji Hyeon’s eyes. He looked really worried, sad and angry at the same time.

            “Gwaenchanha [Are you okay]?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon only nodded. Ki Hyun checks her condition. He saw her shoulder and her collar bone. It’s good because it doesn’t left any mark.

            “Let’s go back to the photoshoot site,” said Ki Hyun while taking his shirt from Ji Hyeon’s hand.

            He takes Ji Hyeon to the photoshoot site without let her hand go. Only when they arrived at the photoshoot site, he let her hand go.

            “Gomawo [Thanks],” said Ji Hyeon.

            “It was my duty to protect you,” said Ki Hyun.

            When they arrived at the photoshoot site, Han Gi and Joo Heon just finished their turn.

            “We’ll move to the indoor photoshoot for Ki Hyun Hyung and Ji Hyeon Noona,” said Je Joon. “But where is Min Hyuk Hyung?”

            “He’s there,” answer I.M who saw Min Hyuk who just comeback from the green house.

            They moved to the room for indoor photoshoot. Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun entered the photoshoot site. Then Je Joon shows the preview about the pose that should they do.

            “It’s really y,” said Han Gi.

            All the eyes looked at Han Gi.

            “Opps…”

            Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun observe the pose. Ki Hyun put his arm around Ji Hyeon waist and Ji Hyeon put her right hand on Ki Hyun’s chest. They looked at each other.

            “No, no, closer,” said Team Leader No.

            Ki Hyun makes his face closer to Ji Hyeon’s face. Je Joon starts to take photos of them.

            “We’ll move to the couch now,” said Je Joon.

            He showed the preview.

            “Ji Hyeon Noona would sit on the couch and Ki Hyun Hyung would lays down and put his head on Ji Hyeon Noona’s lap,” explain Je Joon.

            Ji Hyeon sits on the corner of the couch and then Ki Hyung laying down there and put his head on Ji Hyeon’s lap. They made eye contact and such a sweet and romantic scene because unconsciously Ji Hyeon his hair.

            “Wow, that’s good,” said Je Joon while taking a lot of pictures of Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun’s moments.

            “Why do they look so natural?” asked Won Ho.

            “What’s with this overflowing lovey-dovey scene?” asked Jin Yi.

            Meanwhile, Min Hyuk looks really jealous and mad because of what happened earlier.

            “Okay, next is Ji Hyeon Noona and Min Hyuk Hyung,” said Je Joon.

            Ki Hyun stands up from the couch and Min Hyuk entered the photoshoot site.

            “We’ll do the same one but now Ji Hyeon Noona would lay down her head on Min Hyuk Hyung’s lap,” explain Je Joon.

            Min Hyuk sits on the corner of the couch and then Ki Hyun laying down there and put her head on Min Hyuk’s lap.

            “Should I cover her leg?” asked I.M.

            “No need, I am going to shoot full body of them,” answer Je Joon.

            Min Hyuk her hair and he tried to smile brightly as usual.

            “Okay, we’ll go for the next pose,” said Je Joon.

            He showed the preview. Min Hyuk stands behind Ji Hyeon and back hugged Ji Hyeon’s really tight. Ji Hyeon hold Min Hyuk’s arm too.

            “He looks like as if he is going to eat her,” said Won Ho.

            “That’s right,” said Hyung Won. “Looks like he is under jealous feeling,”

            “Oh~ Hyungwonho feels,” said Jin Yi.

            Won Ho and Hyung Won looked at her. They looked at each other and then make a distance.

            “Okay, next is I.M,” said Je Joon.

            “Ne [Yes]!” answer I.M.

            Je Joon showed the preview and it gives the best reaction among Monsta X members, Jin Yi, Han Gi, even Ji Hyeon who would make that pose with I.M. Meanwhile, I.M only smiles.

            “Wow, you got the big one,” said Joo Heon.

            “Make sure to not let her fall,” said Won Ho.

            “Ji Hyeon-a, be careful,” said Shownu. “He is really weak,”

            I.M carries Ji Hyeon in the bridal style like the preview that showed to him.

            “YA! Son! [Hey! Your hand!],” said Ki Hyun.

            I.M hand accidentally touch Ji Hyeon’s thigh while carrying her.

            “Make it closer,” said Je Joon.

            I.M put his face closer to Ji Hyeon’s face.

            “Closer,” said Je Joon.

            I.M nose touch Ji Hyeon’s nose now.

            “Okay,” said Je Joon while taking a lot of pictures of them.

            “Can I just kiss her?” asked I.M.

            Ji Hyeon startled and makes a distance between her face and I.M’s face.

            “YA [HEY]!”

            Monsta X member even Je Joon yells to him.

            “Put her down now,” said Je Joon.

            Je Joon showed the preview about the next pose and the reaction even bigger than before.

            “Can you do that?” asked Min Hyuk to I.M.

            Of course,” answer I.M confidently.

            “Aey, look at this maknae [youngest],” said Joo Heon.

            This one, I.M should piggy back Ji Hyeon.

            “Make sure to use your hand manner,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Okay,” answer I.M.

            I.M piggy back Ji Hyeon and Je Joon start to taking pictures of them.

           “Okay, we’ll use bed for the next photoshoot,” said Je Joon. “It’s Hyung Won Hyung and Jin Yi Noona’s turn,”

            Je Joon showed the preview. Hyung Won and Jin Yi really startled seeing the preview.

            “Just do like the preview,” said Je Joon.

            Jin Yi and Hyung Won lay down on a bed. They’re facing each other and only looked at each other.

            “Why did you so ugly?” asked Hyung Won.

            Hyung Won tried to tease Jin Yi.

            “Because the one and only beautiful in your eyes is Won Ho though,” answer Jin Yi.

            Big fail, because Jin Yi gives the answer that he never predicted before.

            “Okay, the next pose,”

            Jin Yi still lays down and pretending to be sleep and Hyung Won also laying down beside her while facing her and looking at her. The preview also showed that Hyung Won should put his hand on her face.

            “Okay, Won Ho Hyung’s turn,”

            Won Ho goes the photoshoot site. Je Joon showed the preview for Won Ho and Jin Yi. Still using bed where Jin Yi should put her head on Won Ho’s arm.

            “Put your head here,” said Won Ho.

            “Just take me as Hyung Won, okay…” said Jin Yi.

            Won Ho was about to pull his hand if he didn’t remember that they’re doing photoshoot. Won Ho also know that Jin Yi always write fan fiction about him and Hyung Won. Even he can’t believe that Jin Yi can edit such a couple photos between him and Hyung Won.

            “Okay, the next preview,” said Je Joon.

            This time, still using bed and the staff bring a property for them.

            “It’s really look like couple photo,” said Han Gi.

            Won Ho lean on the bed and Jin Yi would lean on his chest while using a laptop.

            “With a laptop and Hyung Won also Won Ho here, I feel like I can write my next chapter of fan fiction live,” said Jin Yi.

            “Can’t you stop doing that kind of things?” asked Won Ho.

            “You know that a lot of fans who shipped you and Hyung Won,” answer Jin Yi. “They’re really like it and how can I stop it, then?”

            Aigoo, this brat…

            “Okay, we’ll start group photoshoot now,” said Je Joon.

            Monsta X, Ji Hyeon, Jin Yi and Han Gi entered the photoshoot site. The order is Han Gi between Shownu and Joo Heon, Min Hyuk and Ji Hyeon are between I.M and Ki Hyun, and Jin Yi is between Hyung Won and Won Ho.

            “Okay, good!” said Je Joon while taking the group photo

            Team Leader No looks really satisfied with the photoshoot result.

            “Okay, our photoshoot for today is done. You guys work really hard,” said Team Leader No. “For the next photoshoot, we’ll use a different place and we’ll do it tomorrow,”

            “Where is it?” asked Jin Yi.

            “At the camping site near Incheon,” answer Team Leader No. “I’ll discuss everything with President Kim, so you guys don’t need to worry about anything because I can take cares it and President Kim would also understand really well about that,”

            Team Leader No tried to talk about the payment in a really implicit way.

            “You guys worked really hard and see you tomorrow,” said Team Leader No.

 

To be continued…