아무리 나를 데려가더라도 (No matter how you take me for)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

I am going to gather my courage. I am not going be like this anymore. I want to show you that I loved you. I am going to show all my feeling that I have for you. No matter how you take me for, but I am going to show my affection that I tried to hold on for so long. (June 16th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 15 ==

            Today is the last day of X-Live Monsta X Edition filming and the location for the last filming is at the beach near Incheon. All the X-Live crew, Ji Hyeon, Han Gi and Monsta X already arrived there. They use a house for indoor filming and also the place for their things. But for the first shoot, they’re going to go for outside filming around the beach. Ji Hyeon is busy with her camera and Han Gi busy with her utilities. Suddenly Ki Hyun approaches Ji Hyeon.

            “Today is our last filming,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Yes, why?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “We would be hard to meet again later then,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “Maybe we can get another work together later,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ki Hyun smiles, he is gonna tease Ji Hyeon.

            “So you want to work together with me?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “It’s your wish, isn’t it?” asked Ji Hyeon back.

            “I always wish to be with you whenever and wherever though,” answer Ki Hyun.

            Suddenly a strong wind blows and a dust got in to Ji Hyeon’s eye.

            “Don’t scrub it,” said Ki Hyun while grabbing Ji Hyeon’s hand.

            “Oh my eyes…” said Ji Hyeon.

            “I’ll blow it for you,” said Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun blows Ji Hyeon’s right eye.

            “Are you still can feel the dust in your eyes?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon nodded and Ki Hyun blows her right eye again.

            “Gwaenchanha [Is it okay]? Do you need to go to a hospital?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Aniyo, gwaenchanha [No, I am fine], answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Let me see,” said Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun see Ji Hyeon’s right eye. His face really close to Ji Hyeon’s face and it makes his heart beat faster. Only if there’s no staff and no Monsta X member, he would’ve kissed her already.

            “Why did you always be this cute?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Meanwhile, without Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun realizing, there’s someone who looked at them. He observes every move of Ki Hyun and Ji Hyeon. It’s enough proving that they’re like each other already or even they’re dating already. Too much affection between Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun until makes him burning in jealousy.

            I hope everything that I saw today, it was because only misunderstanding that leads me into jealousy. There’s nothing between them and let’s just believe he wouldn’t betray me as my bestfriend…

            “Min Hyuk-a, what’s with that face?” asked Hyung Won.

            Hyung Won voice brought his soul back.

            “Oh?”

            “Why do you look so down?”

            “Oh, nothing,”

            Hyung Won looked around him. He felt that there must be something that bothers Min hyuk until makes Min Hyuk really sad. Hyung Won found a romantic scene not that far from his and Min Hyuk’s place.

            Ey, what are they doing here? So many eyes looked at them right now. Are they planned to tell everyone here that they like each other or they wants to create some dating scandal?

            “Do you saw it?”

            “Eh?”

            Hyung Won only nodded.

            “It looks like honey fall from their eyes,”

            Hyung Won can’t say anything because he doesn’t know what to do.

            “Do they like each other?”

            “Hmm… I don’t know about that…”

            “Or do they dating already?”

            “I… don’t know about that too,”

            “He wouldn’t betray me, right? He knows that I like her too, right?”

            “Everyone here knows that you like her,”

            “But, why?”

            “Min Hyuk-a, mianhae [sorry], but I really can’t say anything about that. But let’s not jump into a conclusion before we confirm everything from them. There’s a probability that maybe they are that close because their relationship before is not that good too and they are trying to befriend now since we worked together for long time too,”

            Hyung Won tried to be in a neutral position although he knows a lot about Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun’s relationship. But he only tried to protect Min Hyuk’s heart, although he knows that better to tell Min Hyuk everything.

            Min Hyuk-a, mianhae [I am sorry]. I can’t tell you everything right now, because maybe you need to confirm everything by yourself. It’s better than you know about it from me or anyone else. It’s not like I want to keep it as a secret for you, but I just can’t tell you something that would only ruin your relationship with Ki Hyun. Maybe I am wrong about that too, but me too, I don’t know what do to right now. Both of you are precious friends of mine…

***

 

            “You guys can rest or sleep now, because we’ll continue the filming tomorrow when the sunrise. When the sunrise, we would shoot for make a wish scene. Thanks for your hard work today,” said the PD.

            Monsta X goes to a house where they would rest and sleep.

            “Ki Hyun-a…”

            “Wae [Why]?”

            Min Hyuk was about to ask about everything that happen between Ki Hyun and Ji Hyeon, but he tried to hold it.

            “Wae [Why]?” asked Ki Hyun again.

            “Oh, nothing,” answer Min Hyuk.

            Min Hyuk went inside the house first and finds a spot for him to sleep. Meanwhile, Hyung Won grabbed Ki Hyun’s hand and take Ki Hyun a bit far from the house.

            “Wae [Why]?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Are you stupid or somewhat?” asked Hyung Won back.

            Ki Hyun was taken aback because of Hyung Won’s question.

            “Did I do something wrong?”

            “Very wrong,”

            “Why?”

            “What are you doing with Ji Hyeon Noona today?”

            “Nothing,”

            “I mean, why did you show that you guys like each other in front of everyone?”

            “Was that so? When?”

            “You talked to her and the way you look at her and they way she look at you, it was really full of sweet and romantic things,”

            “It’s good then,”

            “But someone saw it and he was really jealous,”

            “Who?”

            “Min Hyuk,”

            “So, he really likes her too if he was that jealous? I thought he only loves to ,”

            “Let me ask you. Do you and Ji Hyeon Noona already in that kind of relationship?”

            Ki Hyun looked into Hyung Won’s eyes.

            “Just tell me honestly,”

            “I can’t say that we are in that kind of relationship because we didn’t declare that we are dating or somewhat. But it’s enough to say that we are really close now,”

            Without Hyung Won and Ki Hyun realized, there’s someone who accidentally eavesdropping their conversations.

            So they really like each other…

            After he heard the conversation between Ki Hyun and Hyung Won, he went inside the house.

            “Chang Kyun-a, where is Hyung Won and Ki Hyun?” asked Shownu.

            But his soul seems left his body because he even ignores Shownu who stand in front of him. He even can’t hear anything right now.

            “What’s wrong with him? Did something happen to him? Or did he just receive a bad news?” asked Shownu.

            Joo Heon who saw it too, approaches Shownu.

            “Just let him be,” said Joo Heon.

            “Do you know something? Did he tell something to you?” asked Shownu.

            “Aniyo [No],” answer Joo Heon. “But just let him be,”

            “But it makes me worry,” said Shownu.

            “Gwaenchanha [It’s okay],” said Joo Heon. “I’ll speak to him when he is alright,”

            Meanwhile, iat another place, Min Hyuk suddenly come to Won Ho who is busy with his phone.

            “Hyung…

            “Wae [Why]?”

            “Let me ask you about something,”

            “Go ahead,”

            “Do you really like Ji Hyeon Noona?”

            As he heard Min Hyuk’s sudden question, he put down his phone on a bed.

            “Why did you suddenly ask me about that?”

            “Geunyang [Just]…”

            “Did something happen?”

            “You always showed that you like her, whether it’s in your act or in your word. But, do you really like her like a man who loves a woman?”

            “Your question---,”

            “What if she likes another person?”

            “Does she? Who?”

            “I just asked you, so why you asked me back? Just answer my question,”

            “If she likes another person… hmm…”

            “Would you let her be with him?”

            “It’s kinda hard for me to choose too,”

            “What if she likes someone who is really close to you?”

            “Who? Does she like one of our member? Who?”

            “I said ‘what if’…”

            “Oh… if it’s our member, it’s kinda hard. But I’ll try to let her be with him. Especially if that person that she likes really treats her well. So there’s no reason for me to not to let her be with him,”

            “Is that so…”

            “But, does she really like one of our member?”

            “Good night, Hyung…”

            Min Hyuk left Won Ho without answering his question.

***

 

            The staff, Ji Hyeon, Han Gi and Monsta X are wakes up really early in the morning for sunrise scene, even they wakes up before when it’s still dark. Monsta X members stands on the beach and one by one tell their wish as the sun begins to rise.

            “Now, say something or a wish for a person that stands beside you,” said the PD. “Start from Joo Heon to I.M,”

            Joo Heon looked at I.M who stands beside him.

            “Chang Kyun-a, we are together for so long already. I know that we were face any hardship together and I always watshing and caring for you, although maybe I never show it you. But as a Hyung who watched you develop and grow as the day passes, I am really proud of you. No matter hardship that you would face in the future, I hope you can share it with Hyung. Although Hyung can’t help you that much, but at least you can shares the things that bother your mind with me. Chang Kyun-a, saranghae [I love you],”

            “Nado saranghae [I love you too], Hyung,” said I.M.

            The members nodded as a sign that they’re agrees with Joo Heon.

            “Shownu Hyung, I know that I don’t have any good words to thank you for cherishing and leading us as a leader. I know that sometimes I might be rude to you but it just how I show my love for you. I really respect you so much and you are really like my real Hyung for me and sometimes I feel that you like the father too me. You worked really hard as a leader, hyung and father for us. I am glad to meet you because you’re really nice, not only towards me, but also towards another member too. Saranghae [I love you], Shownu Hyung,”

            “Ah, you make my heart fluttered,” said Shownu.

            Shownu pats I.M’s shoulder.

            “Won Ho-ya, as the oldest of the group, you worked really hard when I can’t do my role well. You can do everything really well and I really admire that side of you. I am sorry because I am still lacking in any way as a leader, but you can cover every hole of my role and I don’t know how I can thank you for your hard work. But to have you here, to work together with you, makes me really grateful. Thanks for everything, chingu-ya [friend]. Also, I hope you can share any burden that you feel with us too since we are always here to listen and share everything with you,”

            “Oh, I am really touched and I am about to cry but I can’t cry,” said Won Ho.

            Won Ho tried to hold his tears.

            “Uljima… uljima… [Don’t cry, don’t cry],” the members tease Won Ho.

            “Okay, I am not going to cry,” said Won Ho.

            Won Ho looked at Min Hyuk who stands beside him.

            “Min Hyuk-a, where should I begins? Ah, okay. You know that you are always be the cheerful member that be like a happy virus for us. You really have positive energy that delightened our feeling when we are really down. But although everyone never know that you feel a lot of burdensome too, but I’ll be thankful to you for always come to me and asking for my advice when you are down. I feel like that you put your trust in me and I don’t know to repay you. But, keep being Min Hyuk who is really cheerful and always brought positive energy to us because you know that we loved you as who you are,”

            “Hyung… Gomawo [Thank you],” said Min Hyuk.

            Min Hyuk looked at Ki Hyun who stands beside him.

            “Oh, what should I do?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Eyyy~ just say something nice,” answer Ki Hyun.

            “Should I?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Oh, you make me really nervous right now,” said Ki Hyun.

            Actually, there’s conflict in Min Hyuk’s heart about whether he should talk about the things that he hold in the deep of his heart, or just let it go and be professional in front of camera.

            “Ki Hyun-a, you know that we are befriends since really long time ago. I am really glad that I can meet someone with the same age with me and we are really close. We even always tease or annoy each other, but it showed that we are really close. There’s nothing much to say for you since I don’t know what to say too because there’s a lot of things that I want to say for you. But I really hope that you always be happy in everything that you do,”

            “Oh, you speak really well,” said Ki Hyun.

            “I am not finished yet,” said Min Hyuk.

            “What else?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Don’t nag too much because my ears feels like gonna be exploded everytime you nags a lot. That’s it,” said Min Hyuk.

            “That’s right,” said Joo Heon.

            “You said something good first then throw a bomb to me,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Saranghae [I love you],” said Min Hyuk while form a tiny heart with his fingers.

            Ki Hyun looked at Hyung Won who stands beside him.

            “Make sure to say something nice,” said Hyung Won.

            “Hyung Won-a, actually the things that come to my mind right now is about how sleeping habit. But I am not gonna talk about that right now. We can talk about it later. But I am really thankful that I have you here with me, with Monsta X. Although I nagged a lot at you, it was because I want to show that I love you. Also, I feel really grateful because you always there and here to support me in everything that I do. You also always tell me if something goes wrong and you even give me some advice that really helpful. I like that side of yours. Although sometimes we were fighting like a child, but I really thankful because you help me a lot,”

            “I bet after this filming he is gonna nags to me a lot again,” said Hyung Won.

            Last, Hyung Won to Joo Heon.

            “What should I say?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Geunyang hae [Just do it],” answer Joo Heon.

            “Joo Heon-a, you really have such a good personality. Although you are younger than us here, but you always yield and let us go first in anything. You are a younger brother who is like a Hyung for me. You are really mature and you even can cherish our maknae [youngest], Chang Kyun, really well. You even always teach us something new. I don’t know how to say to you again, but I am really proud of you. You are really such a good brother. Neomu gomawo [Thank you so much],”

            “Nado gomawo [Thanks to you too],” said Joo Heon.

            The X-Live Monsta X Edition filming was ends with such a sweet ending. The last filming when the members said everything on their mind for each other. The X-Live Monsta X Edition wrapped out with something really nice.

***

 

            FYI office really quiet today because some employee are take their day off, include Ji Hyeon, Han Gi and Jin Yi. There’s Je Joon who looks really serious while doing his work. But suddenly he feel really threatened and he got goose bump in a broad daylight.

            “Why do I feel so chill and got goosebump?” asked Je Joon to himself.

            “What are you doing?” asked Ji Eun.

            “Ah, kkamjjakiya [You startled me]!” said Je Joon.

            “Why?” asked Ji Eun.

            “I don’t know but suddenly I feel really chill and got goose bump,” answer Je Joon. “It’s not like there’s ghost at our office, right?”

            “Ey, seolma [no way],” said Ji Eun. “It’s the broad daylight though,”

 

To be continued…