[drabble] bet

EUNKANG COLLECTION

Pairing: EunKang x Jekki
A/N: I didn't succeed on making a crack one. Haha! I was hoping it'll be one but nah~ Oh this is just a little monday gift! Have a great day ahead!

 

They just finished performing Com’back and everybody was sweating really hard. Suwon went to the side, bent down and took a towel then proceeded on walking towards Sunghoon who got shocked when the maknae started wiping his sweat off. The fans screamed, loud. Grateful, he was about to tapped him on the back but before he can do that, Suwon bend forward, almost kneeling down if he didn’t catch himself on the last second. Sunghoon looked back to see a smiling Jiwon, as if he just didn’t kick their maknae. Sunghoon helped Suwon to stand and tapped him on the back while saying Thank you. He then looked at Jiwon who grumbled something as he went to position himself to another song that they are going to perform. Sunghoon just shook his head, smiling.

Jaeduc put his hand on his nape and he did the same to entice their fans. The fans screamed at that but they didn’t know what happened when the fans screamed louder than before. They looked to the side and saw Jaejin holding Sunghoon’s face with both hands, in an attempt to kiss the younger, while Sunghoon tried to lean back, away from Jaejin’s face.

Suwon – 1

Jaejin – 1

Jaeduc - .5

“Why is mine, half only?” Jaeduc said, annoyed, voice loud.

“Because Jaejin took the spotlight with his act with Sunghoon.” Suwon answered him.

“Mine was louder than Suwon though, I should be the one leading, right?” Jaejin questioned as he took a mineral bottle in the table. They were in the dressing room, standing in front of the white board that was inside their dressing room, the fanmeet is already finished a while ago. It’s just the three of them; the two people who were the center of their acts were not around, most likely doing some catch-up-or-make-up-things-whatever-it-is-called that they don’t want to know. Because it’s just the three of them, they freely talked about their bet of whoever makes their fans scream louder.

But they were wrong.

“So that’s why” Sunghoon’s voice was suddenly heard from the other side of the dressing room. He popped out from the sofa. Someone cleared his throat and they saw Jiwon was behind Sunghoon.

“What are you doing—” Jaejin started but stopped then said “—never mind, I do not want to know”

“So that’s it? You were basing something on the fans screams.” Jiwon said, as if he didn’t hear Jaejin. “What’s the prize?”

“50,000 w—” Jaeduc answered

“Don’t tell him!” Suwon cut him off

Jiwon and Sunghoon both smirked at them.

At the second day of the fanmeet, their song couple was playing when the whole crowd screamed louder and louder, no stopping. The three sighed as they looked at Jiwon and Sunghoon who were hugging tight. Then Jiwon broke off the hug and stared at Sunghoon who was looking at the crowd, laughing because of the screams of their fans. He then proceeded on stealing a kiss on Sunghoon’s right cheek, shocking the younger but still a smile is playing on his lips.

The three tried to separate the couple, as they succeeded, Jaejin slung his arm around Sunghoon’s shoulder, walking to the left side of the stage and Jaeduc and Suwon both link their arms on Jiwon’s arms, walking to the right side of the stage.

They continued on singing Couple as if no interruptions were made.

Professionals indeed. /wink

 

*****
Please EunKang!! Praying for more EunKang moments. Real ones. HUHU XD