How to Unravel Me [drabble]

EUNKANG COLLECTION

Sunghoon sat on his chair, tiredly fanning his face with a piece of paper. He closed his eyes and tried to relax. Jiwon glanced at Sunghoon; a perfect timing to look at for the younger has just closed his eyes with his hot tongue poking out of his hot mouth. He unconsciously followed the younger’s tongue as he mimicked him. Catching where his thoughts are leading him, he whispered “that tongue should be playing with mine”.

The younger might have sensed his stare for he looked at Jiwon, startled at the look in his eyes. They stare at each other for a full minute. Eyes speaking, gazes become hazy with lust. A nod from Sunghoon and then he was taking big strides towards the younger, taking him by the hand as they went backstage. The others only gave them a look, not really saying anything. Jaejin sighed, Jaeduc looked around as if he didn’t just witnessed how Jiwon looked at Sunghoon, and Suwon, well he did mumbled “what about the rehearsal”.

“They’ll be back in five minutes, more or less.” Jaijin answered Suwon, though they can feel he is uncertain at his response too. Analyzing Sunghoon’s face, then they’ll be back more or less than ten minutes. But they are talking and analyzing about Jiwon here and if the look on Jiwon’s face means what they think it is, then it’ll be half an hour or an hour before they can rehearse again.

--

“You really know how to unravel me.” Jiwon huskily said as he proceeded to play with Sunghoon’s tongue again. The younger only moaned in reply. He had Sunghoon pinned on the wall at their dressing room. He had already locked the door as they entered the vacated room.

Sunghoon slowly massaged his way from his nape up to his red locks, gently tugging at his hair as he at his tongue. Jiwon groaned, . Sandwiching Sunghoon between him and the wall, he grabbed Sunghoon’s bottom and proceeded on grinding their bodies together.

“Hyung, we still have rehearsals.” Sunghoon gasped as he was able to breathe, Jiwon turned to his cheeks and him there waiting for Sunghoon to fully fill his lungs with air. “We have a tight schedule.” he added as the older kissed the corner of his mouth.

“I know.” Jiwon said but still his hands are above Sunghoon’s head, still he is sandwiching Sunghoon between his hard body and the wall, still he kissed him fully on the lips. Before he leaned in for another kiss, he whispered rather harshly “but that doesn’t mean I can’t eat when I’m hungry right?”

He then proceeded on eating his food because he is hungry.

The rehearsals started after thirty minutes. Sunghoon entered first with an annoyed Jiwon in tow. They heard Jiwon’s “we were not yet finished, Sunghoon-ah” and Sunghoon’s “yeah yeah” as a reply.