Cuddles [drabble]

EUNKANG COLLECTION

 

Sunghoon sat on his bed as the door to his room opened. He looked up to see Jiwon walking towards him with an unreadable face. He stared at him questioningly.

“You are too kind for your own good.” Jiwon said with a sigh.

“So you were watching?”

“Of course, I was watching. And my blood is boiling right now. You should have just ignore those people who commented things like—”

“It’s alright hyung.”

“It’s not alright with me. You know Sunghoon—“ he started but stopped. He sighed instead as he caressed the younger’s face. “you are beautiful.”

“So you have read that comment. I have ignored that one.” He said, smiling as the older continued on caressing his face, his eyes locked on his.

“I know you have ignored it, still I want to say the truth to you. You are beautiful. You are handsomer than me.”

Sunghoon sighed, “Hyung”

“I know. I am handsome, I know.”

“Glad that you know.”

“But you are more handsome.” Sunghoon only smiled at that, at least his hyung knows he is indeed handsome. And hot “and hot.” Sunghoon’s smile grew bigger, seems like Jiwon has a hidden motive on coming to his room.

“No, you are hotter, hyung. “ He said as he kissed him on the cheeks.

“Only cheeks?” Jiwon asked him with a smirk.

“Did you come here to talk to me or do something with me?” Sunghoon said, laughing. “because if it’s the latter, I want to cuddle. I admit some comments made me sad.” Jiwon clicked his tongue at that. “But now that you are here, I am alright. You know hyung, you really know how to make me feel good.” he uttered, sweetly smiling at Jiwon whose smirk just grew wider at Sunghoon’s words.

“My dear Sunghoonie, of course I would know how to make you feel good.”

“Wait, I was not talking about that!” Sunghoon mumbled, cheeks turning pink

“What that?” Jiwon innocently asked, leaning down to the younger as Sunghoon pulled away, until his back hit his bed. He blinked as he looked at his lover who is now climbing on top of him.

“That that, what you are doing right now.” He answered Jiwon, looking at him with a raised brow.

Jiwon only laughed. “I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist on teasing you.”

“And here they say I’m a tease.” Sunghoon mumbled

“Well, you are a tease. That’s a fact.” Jiwon muttered and added, winking “And I am a tease, when it comes to you.”

Sunghoon laughed as he encircled his arms around Jiwon’s torso and buried his head on his neck. “I am alright now. Thank you.” He softly said. He caressed Jiwon’s back as he hummed the song Baby Baby. Jiwon returned the embrace. “Cuddles~ I love cuddles~” he added tiredly.

Closing his eyes, he heard Jiwon’s laugh and his declaration of love which always make his heart skip a beat.

“I love you.”

And they continued cuddling till they heard a knock on the door accompanied by Jaeduc’s voice, signalling the start of their day.