SAY [END END] XD

EUNKANG COLLECTION

Thank you Indiiea for letting me post this cute family pic~ :*

 

They went to the living room as soon as they put the kids to sleep. Tired of the eventful day that they had, they rested on the sofa but seems like Jiwon has another plan. He nuzzled his head on the nook of Sunghoon's neck and encircled his hands on his waist, grabbing him close towards him.

"Hyung?" Sunghoon questioned.

"Hmm?" Jiwon's muffled reply as he proceeded on kissing Sunghoon's neck.

"What are you doing?" the younger asked but undisturbed with the older's action.

 

"Kissing you." he answered, but he was not really kissing him, he was the length of his neck, sometimes . Sunghoon moaned. "Hyung, you are not kissing me." he muttered, hands going up to Jiwon's black hair, massaging his scalp. "I miss you." Jiwon mumbled, stopping his advances on Sunghoon, he looked at him in the eyes. "We should kiss in front of the kids." he said with all seriousness that Sunghoon looked at him with mouth open. "Not in front of the kids!"

"But I want to let them know that their Uncle Sunghoon will be with us forever" he whined.

"...you are serious with us." he mumbled making Jiwon gasped

"You are not serious with me!?" entangling his hold on the younger, Jiwon almost shouted.

"I am! It's just... you will never leave me?" Sunghoon muttered in a small voice, looking down, playing with his hands. Jiwon knelt down in front of him, holding his hands tightly with his he said, "I'll make you happy. I will never leave you. No matter what happen, as long as we are together, it is already enough with me. Just don't leave me too, please. And don't change, please."

In return, Sunghoon hold his hand tight, staring deeply in his eyes, he muttered "I won't. And I will never leave you too. No matter what happen, as long as we are together, and with the kids, it is already enough with me. People might be against our relationship, but I will be with you, together, let's fight. Together, let's be happy. I will make you happy too. Thank you, for loving me."

"Dad? Uncle Sunghoon?" still holding hands, they turned to look at Seungyoon who is sleepily looking at them. "I want to pee." he said, Sunghoon then ushered the sleepy child to the bathroom, leaving Jiwon shaking his head with a smile on his face.

Afterwards, Jiwon tucked him back to bed with Sunghoon beside him.

"Goodnight, Yoonie."

"Dad, does this mean Uncle Sunghoon will not leave us?" he mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you dad... for marrying Uncle Sunghoon." Jiwon blinked at his son's words, he stared at his son's sleeping face before he looked up to see a chuckling Sunghoon. "We are married, eh?" he said, a smile now blooming on his face. He holds Sunghoon's with his, interlacing their fingers together, they both went out of the room. "We just said our vows, right? So we are now practically married." he said, still smiling.

Sunghoon laughed, "thank you for marrying me? should i say that?"

they went back to the couch and Sunghoon was startled by Jiwon, who kissed him hungrily as soon as he sat on the couch. he gave in to the older but then he remembered the kids so he asked, "what are you doing, again?"

"Newly wed's first night." is Jiwon's short reply, going back on kissing him. but Sunghoon pulled back again making him whine.

"The kids, hyung. We can't do it here. " he hastily said as he stood up. He took Jiwon's hand and dragged him to the door. "where are we going?" Jiwon asked though he already knows where. "In your apartment, where else?"

Jiwon has a goofy smile on his face as he punched the code to his apartment. and as soon as the door closed, he had sunghoon sandwiched on the wall, passionately kissing him.

Jiwon has half of his mind on kissing Sunghoon and the half on leading them towards his room, but that changed and he fully concentrated on Sunghoon when the younger tightened his hold on him, gripping his in the process. They blindly opened the door to Jiwon's room and closed it with their feet. As soon as they tumbled down on the bed, they undressed each other in haste.

Jiwon run down his fingers on Sunghoon's body, clearly admiring his pale body against him. He was still admiring his body when hands entwined on his shoulder, pulling him down towards Sunghoon's waiting mouth.

With hands inching downward, he fervently kissed Sunghoon. While still kissing the younger, he grasped Sunghoon down there making the younger arched his back, calling his name.

“I love you”

“I love you.”

----

Sunghoon woke up, alarmed that it was already 6 in the morning. He hurriedly woke Jiwon up but the older only groaned and tightened his hold on him instead. Sunghoon sighed. They haven't even dressed yet. Sunghoon tried to escape from Jiwon's clutches. He tried, really hard. Jiwon groaned again and sleepily opened his eyes. "What? Where are you going?"

"To the kids, hyung. I need to prepare breakfast."

"It's not even a Monday, it's a Sunday, love." he mumbled, embracing the younger towards him.

"But they are left alone in my apartment, hyung. and  Seunghoon always wakes up early. Why don't you get them and I prepare our breakfast?" Sunghoon suggested, entangling Jiwon's arms around him. He stood up.

"Alright, alright. but my kiss first." the younger chuckled at his antics but gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Sunghoon was readying the table when he heard the door being opened and a fit of giggles echoed in the house, then the sound of running and two little people appeared in front of him. "Good morning Uncle Sunghoon!"

"Good morning, Hoon, Yoon. How was your sleep?"

"I had a good dream, Uncle!" Seungyoon said. "Dad and you, got married!" he said, clapping his hands. Seunghoon clapped too, "Then uncle would be with us forever?" he said, he didn't hear that it was just a dream of Seungyoon.

Both adults look meaningfully at each other. Doesn't really matter for now. The time will come that the kids will understand how imperfectly perfect their little family is. For now, they just dig on the food that Sunghoon prepared for them, his new family.