I'll Help You Pack [DRABBLE]

EUNKANG COLLECTION

“Hoony-ah~” Jiwon called from their room.

“Yes?” Sunghoon answered as he walked from the living room towards their room. Opening the door, he said again “Yes? What is it hyung?”

“This is what you are going to wear tomorrow. Then these are the clothes that you are going to pack.” He explained to Sunghoon, pointing to the clothes which are neatly piled on their bed, proudly. The younger can only look at him with amusement but still the gentleness and thankfulness can be seen on his smile.

“Thanks hyung.” Sunghoon said sweetly.

“You are welcome, I did good on choosing your clothes, right?” Jiwon asked, still with a smug look on his face.

“Yes, you did good.” The younger answered him, chuckling as he did so.

“Now that you are set for your flight tomorrow, it’s time for some action~?” Jiwon murmured as he walked towards the younger, with him looking innocently to hungrily in a blink. He looked at Sunghoon, as if he is going to devour the younger any time soon.

“Wait, I know that look. I am not yet finish—”

But Sunghoon hasn’t been able to finish his sentence for the older has already has his mouth on him, kissing him fiercely as he ran his hands on his back and engulfing him on a tight hug. He, in return, ran his hands on his red hair, gently pulling on it which he knows Jiwon likes. The temperature on the room has risen drastically; a fire has been lit and is raging inside of them.

Still with their mouths locked, the two blindly searched for their bed as Jiwon stepped backwards, tumbling down on it as they found it. Stopping their liplocked, Jiwon looked up and stared at the younger. He gave a smile and said “Take care on your trip. I’ll follow as soon as I can.” before proceeding on taking the younger’s mouth on his again. It’s a while before they pulled apart for air, then Sunghoon answered. “I’ll be waiting.” as he smiled down at Jiwon who is smiling back at him.

Sunghoon leaned down and captured Jiwon’s mouth. Opening his mouth, the older boldly put his tongue on his mouth, the younger in return caressed his tongue with his. Hands found its way to bare skin, making Sunghoon moan as he felt Jiwon’s hands on his bare stomach, fingers slowly inching towards his hard pink s. He, on the other hand, has his hands on his hair again, something which Jiwon has noticed that Sunghoon loves to do when they are this close and intimate.

Getting hold of Sunghoon’s hips, Jiwon slowly grind their bodies together, both groaning at the feeling the action has gave them. “What time is your flight tomorrow?”

“Around two in the afternoon. Why?”

“Then we have more time for tonight. Don’t worry Ill help you pack your things.” He added, nuzzling his nose at Sunghoon’s neck, when he sees the younger was about to open his mouth.

Chuckling, Sunghoon agreed and they continued making some actions till two in the morning~