Changes

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson already knew that he could not keep Mark to himself. He was greedy. He was getting more and more greedy for the boy, which he doesn't even know feels about him. So what if Mark falls for someone else? 

Would Jackson still love him by then? What if he still does? Jackso gritted his teeth and looked out the nearest window. He closed his eyes and sighed, also leaning his head against the wall. 

As he opened his eyes, he spotted Mark and Jb, walking happily and just talking. Jackson banged onto the wall and Mark looked up. He saw Jackson. Mark smiled and motioned for Jackson to come down with them. 

He averted his gaze to JB. Jb was frowing, as if he did not like the idea of Jackson joining in their coversation. Mark looked at Jb and Jb gave Mark a smile. He faked the smile. 

Jb was probably dangerous, and Mark needed to know that. "Mark!! Come up here!!" Jackson shouted through the glass pane. Mark tilted his head. Did he not understand? 

Jackson repeated what he said and Mark shook his head with a smiled and motioned for Jackson to come down to him, instead. Jackson tried to convince mark, althoug he couldn't hear Jackson's voice through the panel that seperated the two. 

Just then, in the middle of the conversation, the principal came and patted him on the shoulder. "What are you doing? Go back to class, you idiot!!" he joked and knocked Jackson on the head with his knuckles.

He looked through the window and saw Jb and Mark laughing. Jb and Mark laughed and then pointed up, waving to them after that. Jackson clicked his tongue. "Seriously??" Jackson whispered and the teacher laughed. 

"Here. I have somewhere to show you." the principle said, and then lead Jackson up the stairs, hurting his hand on the way. He took one last glance at the ground and noticed that they were gone. 

He sighed and looked foward as to where he was going to. 

-After a Wihle- 

"So there. Do not tell anybody. Hear me?" the prinicpal smiled and Jackson bowed. "I deeply appreciate you trusting me into this secret. I will not let anyone know about this place." Jackson said and entered out the door which lead back to the hallways. 

Jackson placed his hands in his pockets and started to play his music. Suddenly, as he plugged in his earplugs, he felt a tugging sensation bringing him to his knees. Then he screamed out in pain. 

Something cold, hard, and thin entered the very back of his neck, spreading throughout his body. He fell down to the hard, cold reflective ground and saw a familiar face. 

It was someone who he once respected. Someone who wanted to be respeacted, and was lost in the darkness of his greed. Yet, he was also someone who once loved him and protected him from any harm. 

Now, it's exactly the opposite. He, was the one that Jackson knew, that was going to completely destroy his future. His own father, was going do destroy anything that Jackson loved. 

His eyes were filled with anger, and, his smile... was so cold and mischeivious. It gave Jackson the chills. As he heard his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter