A Walk

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark finished helping Jackson move in his items. "Is that all?" Mark said as he watched the truck move away. Jackson nodded then Mark turned to him. "Do you want me to help you organize the house?" Mark asked. 

Jackson shook his head. "Your help today was appreciated." Jackson said and bowed. Mark also bowed down and had a little conversation about school and the neighboring area. 

Mark basically explained everything he saw when coming here to Jackson since he lost his memory ad couldn't explain much. "So.. are you living here alone?" Mark asked, seeing that no one who looked like his family members were helping him. Jackson shook his head. 

"No. I live here with my sister, but she has't come back from LA yet." Jackson explained. Mark nodded. "I see." he only answered that to Jackson. Jackson and Mark looked down at the ground. 

"Well anyways, I have to get home. You can come over whenever you like. My house is the one across from here, you see?" Mark said. Jackson looked over to where Mark pointed and smiled when he saw the house. 

"Awesome. So can I come over now?" Jackson suggested. Mark was suprised at the sudden question. "Right now? But you barely moved in." Mark said. Jackson smiled. 

"Yeah. We can walk around the neighborhood and talk about your favorite places to visit, or just anything." Jackson said. He saw Mark frown. "Or do you not want to?" Jackson asked, his smile also fading. 

Mark looked up to Jackson. "No. It's not that I don't want to go. I just..." Mark stopped midway and thought of how to explain to Jackson he lost his memory. "Actually... uhh... you see? I lost my memory." Mark said. 

Jackson's eyes widened. "You lost your memory?" Jackson looked shocked. He smiled liek he was trying to lighten up the mood. "That's alright. We can walk around the nerighborhood together so that we will get more used to this place.." Jackson said. 

Mark smiled and nodded as Jackson put on his shoes and walked towards the door and then locked it. "Let's go." Jackson said. Mark nodded. "Wait though, I have to inform my mother first." Mark said, putting a hand up. 

Jackson examined the hand and then looked at Mark in the eyes. "Right. She might get worried about you." Jackson said. Mark smiled at his understanding character. 

He quickly ran to his house and informed his mother while Jackson waited at the sidewalk. When Mark came out, Jackson rose and motioned for him to run over. "Let's go now. DId you forget something? " Jackson asked and Mark shook his head. 

"No." he asnwered. Jackson said al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter