You're Right

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson lipped his lower lip when Mark tried to escape. Jackson then frowned and pushed a hand right next to Mark's nose, almost touching it. Mark looked staright in Jackson's eyes. 

"Jackson.. let me go.." Mark asked helplessly. Jackson smirked. Jackson leaned in and whispered in Mark's ears, "Say please.." Mark closed his eyes and bit his lower lips. 

He hated to say please. Who doesn't? Slowly, he tightened his fists on the sides of his body, careful to control himself so that he would not punch Jackson here and now. 

"P-please Jackson. Let me go.." Mark whimpered and Jackson cupped Mark's face into his warm, muscular hands. "That was to quiet.. if you really wanted me to let you go then.. you would have to say you love me.." Jackson changed his mind and Mark gulped. 

"B-but.. Really?" Mark asked and Jackson laughed. He stood and starightened his back, brushing his hair back with his left hand and then threw his head back and laughed. 

Suddenly, he stopped and leaned back down again, really close to Mark now. "Would you think that I am kidding?" Jackson asked and Mark shook his head, hesistant before doing so. 

Jackson chuckled and leaned in. "Good.." he said before crashing his lips and Mark's together. Mark's mind became a whirling torando, not knowing how to react or what to say when Jackson pulled away and then kissed him again. 

Mark closed his eyes and squeezed it tight, hoping that it was only a dream. Suddenly, he could feel Jackson's sweaty hands grip on his own and then push it above his forehead, making Mark not able to go anywhere. 

Jackson's knees prevented Mark's thighs to wriggle in order to escape and while his eyes were locked onto Mark's he whispered something which surprised mark very much. 

"I love you Mark.." Jackson whispered. Mark looked dumbfounded. He was confused right now. The person who wanted to him, was telling him he loved him? 

Mark, still dazed in thoughts, felt a sudden shock in his mind, making it throb. He tightened his fist, and Jackson could tell that something was going on with Mark. 

He clenched on his teeth and in air, letting go such a small amount of air that the ratio or each puff wasn't correct. "Mark.. What's wrong??" Jackson asked. 

Mark remembered something. He remebered talking to Jackson, and they seemed like they were in... the first years of.. high school? Mark laughed while Jackson seemed like he was complaining when Mark pulled Jackson into his room. 

Jackson closed the door behind them and they were suddenly alone in the room, the only thing echoeing was Mark's laugh. When he abruptly stopped, there was silence. 

They both smiled and said something. Mark could read Jackson's lips although, he was probably just imaginging this. He said, I love you. It also seemed like Mark said the same thing. 

Jackson leaned in and gave Mark a deep, yet sweet kiss while Mark returned the favor. The continued this, and at last,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter