Back Home

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark walked out from the room and into the waiting room. His mother was indeed there."Hey!!" Mark yelled at her, hoping to catch her attention. She turned around, revealing her red, puffy eyes. 

"Oh hey.." she said, attempting to wipe her tears away. Mark walked over, worried. "Are you okay? You're eyes are super puffy." Mark said. She nodded in reply for a yes. "Yes, I am fine." she answered. 

Mark was not sure of the answer. It made suspicion on this women's health. Mark sighed. "I'll...." he started. Somehow, the rest of the sentence got stuck in his throat.

"I'll go and live with.. with you." Mark finally answered. That sentence caught her attention. "R-really? You will?!" she held onto his hands, delightment in her eyes. "Yeah... I have no where else to go anyways.." he answered and then turned around to give her a small smile. 

Her eye's excitement slightly faded, but still stayed there. Maybes he thought that she was not just going to be the person who gives a shelter for him to live. But there was still hope in her eyes. Hope that her son will stay more in the house, since he had lost his memory. 

She looked down at the bench and smiled. "Yeah.. you have no where to go ..." she said. Mark frowned. He wanted to hug her. But it has only been a couple of hours that they met. 

But he did so anyways. That made his mother suprised. "Let's go home.. together." she said, patting his back. "Are you okay now though?" Mark asked. She nodded. 

-Back at Home-

Mark stopped at the doorway of the house. "Wow!!! Do you really live here?" Mark asked, still pointing his finger up at the house and then his face turned to his mother right beside him. 

She chuckled. "Of course I do. Let's go inside." she urged him. He smiled and followed his mother inside the house. As soon as he entered, a dog ambushed him. "What the... AWW!! He's such a cute dog, is he yours?" Mark asked. Mark's mother then went into the kitchen to cook something for her son.   

She shook her head with a smile. "No. It's not mine. It's my son's," she replied. Mark was confused. "You said that I was your son right?" Mark asked as the dog him on the face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter