You're not You

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark stared at the boy with brown hair right in front of him. He was no longer the kind Jackson he knew was his neighbor. "Jackson? Seriously, what happened to you?" Mark asked, on the verge of tears.

Jackson was now seriously pissed and rose from his position. He left Mark there, sitting on the ground with tears dripping down from his chin and onto his hand which was supporting him from passing out. 

Mark took in deep breaths and Jb came right from behind him. "So. Did the talk talk him out of it?" Jb asked and Mark looked at the supporting friend behind him. 

"Jb? What do you mean by talking him out of it. Talking him out of what?" Mark said as he watched Jackson disappear from the corner. Jb sighed. "You know, I was actually intrested in you, but guess you can't give up on him, huh?" Jb asked and Mark looked up at him. 

He smiled. "Yeah.." he answered and Jb also smiled. "So, I'll explain to you what I meant earlier. Jackson likes you. You know that right?" Jb said and Mark looked up at him, shocked at his sudden thought. 

"What?" Mark asked Jb and Jb patted his head. "It's alright. So that means you two have mutual feelings then?" Jb asked and Mark nodded. "If.. Jackson likes me too then... yes?" Mark said.

"I'll tell you right now. Jackson's behavior was changed after he awoke, right?" Jb asked and Mark nodded. "Well, it seems like he's been drugged." Jb explained and took out a light pen. 

Jb rose and walked to the wall right next to the two and drew a diagram with the light pen. Mark also rose from the ground and stood next to JB. JB briefly explained what happened to Jackson and Mark asked questions when he confused about something. 

"So. How, did you know all about this?" Mark asked and Jb shrugged. "It's just a hunch." Jb said and Mark laughed. Jb smiled seeing Mark laugh. His laugh was beautiful. 

He puffy eyes though, added sadness in the smile. "When you get him back to his normal form, and you are tired of him, then you can come to me because I am just awesome and will always be waiting for you, got it?" Jb asked and Mark nodded. 

Mark went in for a hug and Jb hugged him back, slightly pressing Mark deeper into his chest. "Thanks JB." Mark said, his voice a bit muffled. "You're welcome." Jb answered back. 

-After a While- 

Jackson walked home and opened the door, revealing his sister sitting on the living room couch. "What are you doing here?" He asked her. She shrugged and smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter