Fight

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they reached Jinyougn's house, Mark already knew that they would have to sneak inside, and not go through the front door. "Hey Jinyoung. We will have to go through the window, right?" Mark asked. 

Jinyoung nodded as he took off his shoes. It helped him climb better. "Take off your shoes, too," Jinyoung directed it to Mark. Mark did as he was told and began to also climb. 

As they reached the window, they jumped inside the window and Jinyoung threw his shoes at the corner in the room. "Just throw your shoes there," Jinyoung pointed to the corner which he threw his shoes. 

Mark obliged, but did not throw his shoes. It was someone elses room. Not his. It would be disrepectful to just throw your shoes at the corner. "You're way too polite." Jinyoung teased. 

Mark snarled. "Shut up," Mark said. Jinyoung laughed as he dragged down the blow up bed which was leaning against the wall. Mark grinned and fell into the soft, white cushion. 

"Can I sleep here forever..?" Mark asked, closing his eyes. Jinyoung laughed and looked out the window. He then pointed to it. "If you promise to get out the house every 9:00?" Jinyoung said to Mark. 

Mark pouted. "You said yourself. You knew that I hated to be disturbed when sleeping." Mark said, glaring at him. "When?" Jinyoung asked. "Never did so. Never happened." Jinyoung lied to just annoy Mark. 

He was easily teased and angered which made him a great toy to play around with. He was sometimes so clueless too. Jinyoung looked at Mark and sighed. "Go to sleep. Get out of the house when it is 9, got it?" Jinyoung said to Mark, tucking himself into his covers. 

Mark smield and nodded. He looked at the blanket folded at the counter. After a few minutes, he crawled towards Jinyoung and put his hand under his nose. He was a fast sleeper, so he should have been asleep by now. 

His breathing was even, and slow. Which was good because that meant that he was sleeping. Slowly, he rose from the blow up bed and lifted it up, leaning it back in the corner where it belonged. 

Mark looked back at Jinyoung. He was still asleep. Good. Although he was a fast sleeper, he was also a light sleeper. Which meant every movement Mark made had to be very quiet. 

An luckly, he was. Mark crawled into the corner where there was nothing and just stared at Jinyoung's pinky. 'When will he pinky finger be occupied?' Mark wondered. He continued to stare at Jinyoung's hands. 

His pinky twitched. Mark binked and crawled a bit closer to his pinky, getting onto his knees and palms by doing so. As a streak of silver passed through the window and onto Jinyoung's hand, a silky white string immediately appeared. 

Mark gasped. Jinyougn's mate was somewhere near then. But who put the string onto Jinyoung's hand? Jinyoung stirred in his sleep. Often, mumbling words which Mark could not make out. 

Lightly, Mark shook Jinyoung's shoulder. He did not wake up though. It was as if, the string was controlling his dreams also. Was it? Mark looked around the room for a scissor. 

He roamed around the room, picking up things and searching in drawers, careful to be quiet because he and his mother were also still sleeping. After a few minutes, he found the scissors near his mirror which, he had medica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter