A Day at the Park

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark walked past all the people with strings tied around their pinky finger. Everyone in this school has supernatural power which normal people see. Each person in the school has a special mist which affects mortal's visions, making them not able to see the magic they do. 

He smiled just watching the couples run around, and eating lunch together. Mark's job, his job was to find people who seemed like a good couple and tie their fate together, making them official. 

Of course, there is more than one of Mark's types, but he couldn't just find one to work with him yet. He sat down at the nearest bench and took out his lunch which was packed in a box. 

Mark chewed on his lunch. Today, he had school off and so he decided to just stay in the park. He brought his mist just for extra protection, just in case, it wears off. "Hey!! What are you doing here?" A familiar voice asked Mark, as the stranger slightly pushed Mark. 

Mark looked up, annoyed. Someone disturbing him while he was sleeping or eating was his worst, worst pet peeve. There, he saw Jinyoung, one of his best friends in college. 

"Seriously, dude? You know that I don't like to be disturbed when eating.." Mark said, looking back down at his food and then picking rice up and eating it. Jinyoung sat down next to him and shrugged. 

"No, I didn't know that you don't like being disturbed when eating. Only when sleeping." Jinyoung joked, receiving a light punch in the arm from Mark. "You know... since the last three weeks, you have not come to school." Jinyoung said. 

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter