Not Yet

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark took out the first one he saw and read it. It said,"Sorry, I have been hiding many more secrets about Jackson and I, more than you can ever know. We used to date, we even did 'it' in bed once. I'm sorry for hiding it from you. I have also found another man. I hope you forgive me. If I have never suggested for you to come to my house, you would've never forgot anything." 

Mark sighed as he rubbed the side of the paper using his thumb. Another picture in the box caught his attention and he dropped the picture he was holding onto the ground immediately. 

The picture revealed his face, his friend, and Jackson. "We've.. met before?" Mark asked himself. Mark ran down the stairs and met his mother as she came up the stairs. 

"Oh! What's wrong? Isn't it time to sleep?" she asked sternly, lowering one of her brows. Mark placed one of his hand on one of her shoulder. "Mom. Have I met someone called Jackson before?" Mark asked. 

His mother's eyes widened. "Well, yeah. You brought him home before you lost your memory, and, well..." she stopped and Mark leaned his head foward as if asking her to continue. 

"Well.. you said he was your friend, but you guys did something other than what friends would do." his mother explained and Mark understood immediately. "You mean that I had , with Jackson before?" Mark asked. 

His mother nodded. "Mom, the neighbor, he is Jackson!" Mark said, half-yelling and half-whispering to his mother. His mother placed a hand on his mouth. "Sh!! It's night. Go to sleep, tommorow is school. Go back to your room." she suggested and he obliged. 

As he entered the room, he sighed and leaned onto the door, sliding down each time a second passed. He closed his eyes and replayed every event that happened today. 

He opened his eyes and looked down at the paper he dropped. There was something signed at the very corner of it. It had a very hard, rough handwriting, but he could still read it. 

He turned it around and looked at where the corner was split, which made it seem like there was two photos. He split the photo and it came into two. He turned the second one around, which revealed another photo. 

He blushed. The photo revealed of them beginning to have . One of Jackson's hands were placed under his friend's shirt. His pants was pulled down halfway and his boxers were revealed. 

They were kissing, the saliva strings dripped down the chins. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter