You're Not Only Mine

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Mark and Jackson walked to school, the strings became more and more inseperatable. "Jackson, what if we can't seperate from them either?" Mark asked. Jackson shrugged and Mark just sighed as they were welcomed by a guard. 

"Hello. Good morning." the guard said and smiled. Mark smiled and said, "Good morning to you, too." back and that made the guard beam. Jackson said the same and bowed. 

"So.." the guard began, checking his list and then turning the page of it. "You're Jackson, the new student, I suppose?" the guard said and Jackson nodded his head. He knew that in this school, everybody knew everybody, so it isn't uncommon that they know a new student's name either.

The guard nodded and wrote something on the paper, then turned to Mark and places a hand upon his shoulders. "Mark, your mother told me about your memory loss. Is it true?" the guard asked and Mark nodded. 

The guard sighed. "You guys shall both have a tour on the school then?" he said and mark and Jackson nodded. 

-After a While- 

Mark and Jackson were lead to the office and met the principle and also received their schedule for the year. "Thank you." Mark said when he received his paper and the principle just nodded. 

"So. This will be your tour guide person. His name is JB. Jb, these are the new students, Mark and Jackson." he said to a boy next to him. He wasn't bad looking. He was built up, and his blonde hair with the orange tip stood out very much. 

"Well, shall we go?" Jb asked and smiled towards Jackson and then Mark. Mark looked down as the boy urged then through the room. There was a red string this time, not a white one. 

"Jackson. Jackson." Mark called upon the concentrated boy next to him. Jackson turned around. "What?" he asked Mark, a bit annoyed since he was choosing his music through his phone. 

"Jackson.. his string is connected to mine!" Mark said, half whispering and half yelling. Jackson looked down and smirked. "Oh, already found your other mate huh? Lucky you. I wonder who is mine?" Jackson teased. 

Mark looked at Jackson's eyes as he turned his gaze back towards his phone. '*sigh* he could've just said that he was jealous..' mark thought. Jackson looked at the student besides him and patte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter