Short Story

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My number?" Mark repeated and Jackson nodded, taking out his phone from his pocket and turning it on. "I don't even know if I have a phone, remember?" Mark said, nervously laughing. 

Jackson giggled. "That's right, you lost your memory." he said and Mark blushed. Jackson bidded Mark a goodbye again and went to his house. Mark watched as his new friend walked into his house and disappeared. 

He sighed. Mark then entered his own and met his mother, who was carrying things into his room. "What are you doing, mom?" Mark said. He had grown accostumed to calling the women mom. 

She looked at him. "Well, your friend came over when you went out on a walk with the neighbor. You know, Jinyoung?" she said, bringing another box upstairs. "Oh, really?" Mark asked and his mother nodded. 

Curious, Mark followed his mother up the stairs and then crouched down next to the box when she set it down. "What's in there?" he asked his mother when she arose from her position. 

"I don't know. Check it out yourself." his mother gave a small chuckle and then left the room, not closing the door. Mark's curiousity rose. As he carefully opened the box, he looked at the figure cery carefully. 

The first thing he saw, was a bunch of letters, bunched up into one evenlope. He opened the envelope, revealing not just letters but also pictures. He looked at the picture and something caught his attention. 

There was a bunch of words labeling each picture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter