Yoongi

Stranded

Everyone huddled around the fire, and Yoongi. Yoongi bit his the inside of his cheek, deliberating his words. Namjoon sat on one side, his lips drawn into a thin line. Hoseok bit his nail, staring into the fire. Nervousness rolled off him in waves, and the others clearly felt it. Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook sat with uncertainty and curiosity in their eyes. Jimin still slept fitfully a few feet away. Some of the colour had returned to his pale cheeks, but he still wasn't responding to them. . 

"Not that this is going to make things any better here...but I think we're not alone on this island," he said, cutting straight to the point. No point in beating around the bush. They had to make a plan, and they had to make it quick in case the other person, or people, were hostile. I definitely saw a person last night." He pointed over Jungkook's shoulder. "Right over there."

Taehyung stiffened, his eyes widening. Yoongi frowned. "What?" 

"I thought I was imagining it but...." Taehyung dipped his head. "I thought I saw someone earlier, just before the plane collapsed. I thought I was just getting hyped up over nothing." 

"So they're watching us," Namjoon sighed.

Hoseok eyed the trees and fidgeted. Jungkook's eyes took on the glazed look he so often showed when he shut down. He stood swiftly, and silently moved back to where Jimin lay. They had all agreed that Jungkook take care of Jimin. Jungkook probably wouldn't let it be any other way anyway. 

"What are we to do then?" Jin asked, speaking for the first time in ages. "I mean, what if they mean us harm?" 

"They might, but they haven't tried anything yet," Yoongi pointed out. "Maybe they're just curious? They can't have many visitors around here. We're in the middle of nowhere." 

"And what if they do attack?" Hoseok squeaked. "They know this island better than we do, and we are not skilled enough to defend ourselves." 

"We can do it," Namjoon said with determination. "We'll make traps, we'll make weapons, we'll do what we need to." 

"Like in Home Alone?" Jin smirked. "We don't have enough supplies."

"We could try talking to them," Yoongi suggested. "Can't hurt." 

"And have them skin us alive?" Hoseok gasped. "Yeah, no thanks. You can if you want, but I want to stay alive." 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Fine, then let's see if we can make some weapons. Jungkook, we're going to look for things to use as weapons." 

Jungkook nodded before turning back to Jimin. Yoongi hoped that the maknae would be alright. He internalized a lot, and he didn't always express his feelings, so there was no knowing what he was truly thinking. 

Hoseok volunteered to stay with Jimin and Jungkook, and Jin looked ready to pull out another argument, when Namjoon raised his hand. "You can come. We need all the help we can get, and since Mr. Scaredypants is staying behind, we need your help." Hoseok stuck out his tongue, but he did look a little ashamed. "But. Nothing that'll put strain on your injury." 

Jin rolled his eyes. "I'm the oldest here, I shouldn't be bossed around." 

Namjoon dipped his head in apology, but didn't retract his statement. He stood and glanced at Yoongi. "Alright, let's go."

They set out and Yoongi hung back a little bit. He had seen the first aid supplies, and it made him nervous. If Jin hurt himself further, they wouldn't have anything left. And without it, Jimin and Jin were susceptible to infection. He didn't like the idea of Jin going. Namjoon glanced over his shoulder. "Hyung, what is it?" 

Yoongi blinked. "Oh nothing. Just thinking. I don't know if Jin hyung should go.... There isn't much left in supplies." He eyed Namjoon. "Come to think of it, you shouldn't go either. You're more prone than anyone to hurting themselves."

Namjoon shook his head. "No choice. Let's go. I'll make sure Jin doesn't hurt himself further, and I promise not to hurt myself either." 

"This island is going to make me age," Yoongi sighed. "I swear, if we make it out alive, I'm going to need to die my hair to keep the white away." 

Namjoon smiled. "It's okay, it'll suit you, grandpa." 

Yoongi managed a soft chuckle, and then the two hurried to catch up with Jin and Taehyung. 

****

A/N: Alright! So another chapter. There is a lot of dialogue here, and I was kind of drawing a blank for it, so it's not the greatest >.<