Headaches

Stay Strong NCT

 

Taeyong X Taemin

 

A few days ago, I started to have these unexpected headaches. The world around me would start spinning and I would need a 10 to 15 minutes break to go back on track. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and again today, I was taking deep breaths as I felt my head getting all stuffed and heavy.

 

I found a spot on the couch in our company’s common waiting area and sat down for a moment.

 

This time, to be honest, I was scared.

I was completely alone and afraid of what might happen to me. There was nobody around to help.

 

I  blinked a couple of times trying to adjust my blurry vision but to no use and I almost gave up to the sudden tiredness that overtook me before I heard his voice. I didn’t hear him come in, we were supposed to meet that afternoon in the studio but he called saying he will be late. I fluttered my eyes open to find Taemin hoovering on top of me.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked me with a concerned look on his face and I realized that he was the only reason holding my body from making contact with the hard cold floor. I was dozing off with me facing down and he caught me before I was completely on the floor. I can feel his grip on my arms and around shoulder trying to keep me steady.

 

I stared at him for a second and I wanted to lie and say that I was fine but I really wasn’t. I was so grateful that he was there to help me lay down for some time. I told him that I was having a “Strong headache” and that I was just “So sleepy” but I don’t remember him replying to me after that, the only thing I remember is his warm halo around me, he gently put me down to rest and softly removed all the unnecessary items scattered around me, he covered me up with, what I later came to know, was his jacket.

 

Taemin has always been like this, so gentle, so calm, so angelic. He must have been thinking about how I got to that state?

I can’t  remember too