Blessed

Stay Strong NCT

  

Taeyong X Chenle

"CHENLE" I called for him as I flung the front door open. I looked around and saw Jeno and Jisung just about the door "Where is he?" I asked but I really didn't wait for their answer and I walked inside. By the time Jeno answered  "In his bed"but I was already past the hallway.

Everything happened so fast they said, Jaemin pointed out how pale Chenle looked a couple of times already the day before but he was okay until I received a call from Jeno saying that Chenle suddenly fainted at home.

I came as soon as I could.

I walked into the room to find Chenle in his bed covered under a pile of blankets, he was just lying there looking weak and pale. I walked slowly to his side, Haechan and Renjun were already there. Haechan stood up walking to my direction "What happened exactly?" I asked my eyes still fixed on Chenle "He was feeling a bit down yesterday and when we got home, he was changing his clothes and suddenly he just fell" 

I sighed as I heard the unfortunate story, I walked up to Chenle's bedside, Renjun was holding a cold wet cloth keeping it still on top of the younger's forehead "He wouldn't stay still" he mumbled to me 

"How bad is it?" I asked, Chenle was obviously having a fever "Bad enough" Renjun answered 

I leaned closer to Chenle, he wasn't actually sleeping "Hi buddy" I called for him running my hand on his cheeks feeling the heat radiating from him. Chenle opened his eyes but didn't move much "Is your body sore?" I ask and he nodded "A headache? do you feel dizzy?" and he confirms again and I knew it, he overworked himself. He was probably sick for some time now but kept on pushing himself over and over to get things done. 

"Did the manager call?" I questioned Renjun who was sitting close by and he nodded "He's on his way with the doctor"

How did it get to this?

We waited for about 15 more painful minutes, Chenle was only getting worse he wasn't replying back to us anymore and it made me anxious and the moment we heard the doorbell ringing we didn't waste a second to rush the doctor inside.

We waited for about 20 more minutes when the doctor finally asked to see one of us and the manager and I came forward "He overworked himself" the doctor stated the obvious "But he'll be okay" the doctor did what was necessary and Chenle was recovering now, all he needed was some good "Rest" and he'll be fine.

We said goodbye to the doctor and walked straight back to see Chenle, the boy was sleeping now, I figured that the medicine was already kicking in. I asked Jeno and Jaemin to bring us some pillows and blankets, it was going to be the start of a long night.