Um Oh Ah Yeah!

Mr. Matchermaker {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Jung Jung tried his best not to fall over and face-plant into the wall when Daehwi suddenly yanked at his arm back and stuck his back to said wall. The older couldn't help but look over to the younger like he was a lunatic because never before has he met such a bizarre case of I'm-crushing-on-this-person-but-I'm-also-terrified-of-my-crush in his whole life.

"That's him right there what am I gonnna do ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawdohmywadhomywagdmowkieugf..." he tried to ignore the hyperventilating boy as he peeked from the corner of the wall. From there, he saw Samuel, practically an idol in the eyes of girl students from Pledis Academy, casually talking with Dongho, the hyung that intimidated everyone just from a simple glance at him.

"Which one?" Jung Jung turned back to ask.

"Oh- uh- the hot one..." Daehwi mumbled. At this point Jung Jung tried his best to resist rolling his eyes before he thought of any more information that he's heard of about Samuel and Dongho, knowing that the mumbling-awkward-mess-of-a-dongsaeng probably won't tell more and continue to panic.

Kim Samuel was an odd situation, first starting in Pledis Academy for his elementary school years then transferring to Brave Academy for his middle school years before finally enterring Mnet Academy for his high school years. Practically everyone who came from Pledis Academy doted on him because he was a 'cute child'. He was well-known for his dance skills and was favored by plenty of people but the attention on him drove off to some unknown place even though he is talented.

Then there was Kang Dongho, first known as scary bandit then y bandit(?) (don't ask him, he doesn't know either). Although he seemed to be best at fighting (to which he is) or would be interested in rap, he sings and he's a good singer at that too. His whole bandit or iljin image also seems to be a mistake because he is rather caring and has a squishy personality, making the socially awkward students feel the most welcomed.

Samuel is friendly so it's not hard to include him in a picture with Daehwi, but Dongho... isn't Daehwi terrified of Dongho? he thought back to the times that Daehwi turned as pale as a sheet of clean copy/print paper at the pure presence of Dongho.

"Hyung!"

His thoughts are broken for a moment as he noticed a Minki, a blond boy infamous for his looks that made everyone take a double-look as he basically looked like Korea's ideal girl-look, run up to Dongho and hold onto his arm. Suddenly, it seemed like Dongho was so much happier at the sight of Minki.

Oh yeah... Jung Jung helplessly watched the scene escalate quickly with Minhyun popping out of nowhere and pulling Minki away from Dongho before Jonghyun appeared and pulled Minki away from Minhyun.

Wait, where did Samue-?

"Hey, Daehwi!"

Dang this academy must be secretly filled with ninjas as Jung Jung turned back and saw Samuel standing there, smiling at Daehwi, who looked more trapped than before even though technically speaking he wasn't in a corner. Well at least he didn't have to clarify if Daehwi's crush was Samuel or Dongho.

"So about that project for Mrs. Boah's music class, I was thinking that we could research about the impact of American pop culture on other countrie-"

"Yeah- uh- cool- -um- crap- er- oh- uh- bye!" so was probably the longest stuttering that Jung Jung ever witnessed before Daehwi ended with a squeak and ran off, leaving him clueless with Samuel, who was also just as clueless.

"Well that was a little weird..." Samuel murmured, scratching the back of his head in a confused manner.

"He's just an odd kid in general..." Jung Jung agreed.

"Do you have his phone number?" and his eyebrow's scrunched up in confusion at what Samuel just asked, who jolted and nervously clarified, "Er- for project purposes! N-Not for that kinda stuff..." before the bell rung in his favor as he quickly excused himself.

At such a reaction, Jung Jung stood there for a moment to think, Wait, could it be one of those cliche moments where they both secretly like each other but are too soft to admit it?... It can't be that eas- and then thought about where exactly he was before concluding, Nope, it's that easy.


"...ou're gonna fall in love and then who's gonna be the matchmaker then? Wouldn't you be too distracted with your own problems to be the matchmaker of Mnet Academy? And what if someone takes over that position? You'd lose your name, your status, your friends- well I wouldn't leave you, Justin probably won't, Eunki definitely wouldn't... Seunghyuk would leave you just to troll us- but anyways you'd lose everything you've come to terms with in this academy! Who knows what kind of fishy and disgusting person would do with the title of matchmaker! They could probably ruin every relationship possible leading to everyone breaking up with everything and burning down the academy- well I don't think some people would mind and would encourage it instead- but-"

"Okay Hyungseob, you're getting too hypothetical for me," Jung Jung had to actually slap a hand over his friend's mouth to make Hyungseob stop talking. Luckily, his group of friends were the only ones on the train at the moment since they always head home after rush hour so no one else had to hear that rather convaluted rant.

"Personally I am offended that you would think that I would ditch Jung Jung just to troll you guys," Seunghyuk spoke up with a hand on his chest.

"So you wouldn't ditch hyung just to troll us?" Justin asked.

"... Nevermind," Seunghyuk smacked his lips together before guiltily looking away from their stares.

Jung Jung takes his hand off of Hyungseob's mouth, asking, "Why are you so paranoid about me falling in love anyways?" and before Hyungseob could answer that question himself Eunki interrupted with, "That's just his personality."

The train came to a stop, having them head off before they reached a two way intersection with Hyungseob (continuing his rant), Justin, and Seunghyuk heading to the west road with Jung Jung and Eunki heading to the east road.

"Even though that it his personality, I've never heard Hyungseob ramble this much..." Jung Jung murmured.

Eunki shrugged, "Maybe he fell in love himself?" to which he made the matchmaker turn to look at him weirdly, "I don't think that's possible... maybe... No that's right, that's not possible."

His best friend was curious at that, "Why's that?"

"Personal stuff when we were still in Yuehua Academy. I think that's why he's so paranoid about all of this love stuff I've gotten myself into," Jung Jung nearly forgot about what happened then but at remembering that, it made more sense as to why Hyungseob acted like this nowadays.

"Well you never know, he's someone full of surprises," Eunki luckily knew when to back off and drag off to a different topic since not being nosy was part of his personality, "Can I come over to your place again? I need to practice dance for a bit and you know how it is with my dad."

"Yeah, no problem," Jung Jung agreed easily, smiling when Eunki smiled gratefully for that.

And the day ended simpler than how it originally was.