Foreigner's Confession

Mr. Matchermaker {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

I think we all know that Eunki is obviously crushing on Jung Jung (*hinthint*summaryandtags*hinthint*youguysdolookatthosethingsfirstbeforeclickingonthestorytoreadright?) I'm just asking this just in case cuz I did "expose" it in belief that Eunki's "mysterious character with mysterious actions is mysterious cuz the main character is dense af" is non-existent.

(Also it's not really 'Foreigner's Confession' more like 'Confession to a Foreigner' but hey I just really like that song :P) English is in blue text because so far we've only heard Guanlin talk in English (I guess because it's the lingua franca?)


"Hyung, is Seonho okay?"

Jung Jung looked at Guanlin confusingly, asking, "Did something happen to him?" but Guanlin didn't seem to notice the look he gave him as he worriedly glances around the hall, searching for someone in the busy hallway where students and teachers were trying to get to their first class in the morning after getting their stuff from their lockers. The younger responds in an absent-minded way, "I'm not sure. He's not smiling a lot and he keeps running away from me."

Do I have the right to ask him if he likes Seonho? Well- obviously not, that's just intrusive. I understand why he'd be worried over him though since he's usually a bright kid... so was Jung Jung's thought process. For now, he decided to test the waters a bit, "I see... He hasn't been eating a lot lately either."

"Does Seonho have a really bad stomachache?" Guanlin asked no one in particular.

"He might have the stomach flu," yeah that was half of a lie in all honesty since Seonho was just anxious from the butterflies in his stomach caused by Guanlin but considering his current habits the stomach flu was also entirely plausable.

"'Stomach flu'?"

Right, nearly forgot about that. "Like his stomach hurts, he's throwing up a lot, he has a fever, a headache..." Jung Jung gestures to certain parts of his bodies in correlations to what he was mentioning, hoping that those would help in explaining it.

"That sounds terrible," Guanlin looked more worried than before. He thought for a moment before he made a face showing that he thought up of an idea, "Oh! I could go to his house tonight and check on him!"

To which Jung Jung was confused, "'Go to his house'?" but Guanlin only nodded confidently, "I know his address because we had a lot of projects to work on together when we were in Cube Academy, so I could go check up on him tonight."

"I mean-"

"Thanks for helping, hyung!" Guanlin suddenly ran off.

"B-But I didn't...?" Jung Jung was left completely clueless in the hallway.


"HE HWAT?!"

"Uh- you might want to sit," Jung Jung awkwardly pulled Seonho back to his seat as everyone passing by spared them weird glances. The matchmaker tried to slowly and calmly repeat himself without freaking out the little chick, "I said that Guanlin is going to give you a surprise visit tonight because he may or may not think that you have the stomach flu."

It looked like Seonho was going to have an outburst and freak out again before he stopped and stared blankly with confusion at the older, "Stomach flu? Where'd he get that from?" and Jung Jung had to awkwardly raise a hand up to that. The younger then proceeded to slam his head onto the table like usual and Jung Jung really had to wonder if the head slamming ever did any damage to his brain.

"Listen, Seonho-yah?" there was a sound that came from said boy but he couldn't really identify what that sound was for. The easier thing to do was to assume that the sound was to notify that he was listening so he continued with, "So I know that you are freaking out really badly, but this is your chance, you know?"

More unidentifiable sounds came from Seonho. Again the easier thing to do was to assume that the younger was questioning what he meant by that so he explains, "I mean that it's your chance to confess. It's probably best if you confess now because obviously this is not good for your stomach."

And even more unidentifiable sounds.

"Okay I understand that you are screaming on the inside but it would be nicer if you could at least turn your face to me...?" there is a maximum that assuming could bring Jung Jung to in a conversation and that maximum was kinda reached by now.

Seonho at least listens and turns, an adhesive bandage on his head being revealled underneath his bangs, "Confessing is... I've never confessed before, hyung..."

"Well you just need to gain a little bit of confidence. Also what happened to your forehead?"

"Yesterday Guanlin was concerned for when I banged my head on the table so he got a band-aid from his bag and stuck it on my head after lunch during class."

"And how did you react?"

"I fainted."

". . . Oh."

"See, what am I suppose to do if I'm that weak around Guanlin?!" and before Jung Jung could answer Seonho lit up and suddenly sat up straight, "I don't feel that scared around you anymore so you can come be my moral support close-by! There's a convenient bush to hide behind at my house so you can give me moral support there! Thanks for helping, hyung, I'll bring you to my house after school!" and then the chick suddenly ran off.

It was at this moment that Jung Jung had to retract his statement about the school being filled with ninjas and is rather filled with very spontaneous lunatics.


"Why are we here again?"

"To give forced moral support," Jung Jung awkwardly laughed, "You don't have to be here Eunki, you can leave if you want."

Eunki stared at him before slowly saying, "Considering that I was suppose to practice dance with you today I don't have many places to go to." He then shrugged nonchalantly, "Well technically speaking my house is an option but I'd rather not have my dad judge me again." Eunki actually came because he thought that Jung Jung was sneaking out with a date with a person he didn't know about instead of going home with him like usual and came to spite that imaginary date just in case that imaginary date was actually legit -A-+

The sentence that was added on reminded Jung Jung something that he was suppose to ask yesterday, "That reminds me, what happened yesterday? You sighed kind of loudly. Did you get into another fight?" At that, Eunki looked a lot more nervous as his eyes widened and a kind of nervous smile was a part of his expression before they suddenly heard Seonho shush them, whisper-yelling, "He's here!"

And indeed, there was Guanlin, who went up to Seonho holding a grocery bag, "Ah, Seonho! I heard-"

"IREALLYLIKEYOU!"

Yes behind that bush Jung Jung face-palmed yet again whereas Eunki remained clueless as to what had just repeated.

Guanlin blinks at Seonho. "Is that the word from yesterday I don't know about?" he asked before redirecting the topic when his clueless gaze wanders downwards to the grocery bag, "Oh, here's some medicine for your... uh... what is it called again?" Eunki lowkey freaked out because he remembered how when he first talked to Jung Jung as he was fluent but not quite fluent in Korean like Guanlin which was adorable obviously but of course Jung Jung was and still is more adorable than the Taiwanese boy -A-+

"Uh- thank you...?" Seonho appreciated the thought but when he took the present and peeked into the bag a majority of the stuff weren't meant for the stomach flu- which made sense considering that Guanlin didn't know the word. The conversation didn't really head to anywhere with progress as questions like "How is your forehead?" were responded with simply answers like "It's been doing fine."

The matchmaker was pretty glad that during the midst of that conversation Seonho finally looked at them (more like the bush) with a face that asked 'do I do it now?!?!?!" Jung Jung nods quickly as to encourage the boy while Eunki gave a thumbs up. It seemed like it worked as Seonho took a deep breath before turning to Guanlin, slowly yet firmly saying, "Um- I know this is off topic, but I need to tell you this honestly... I think you're amazing..." to which Guanlin looked confused at the adjective, making Seonho slowly repeat, "'A-ma-zing'."

"Oh, amazing. I think you're amazing too!"

"Y-Yeah, and I think you're also fantastic."

"I think you're fantastic too!"

"And attractive."

"Me too!"

Seonho immediately pouts as his eyebrows scrunched up in frustration. He obviously knew that his message wasn't getting through, so he tried a different tactic, "I'm trying to say that although I'm still a chick now, I'm going to be a cool chicken for you!" and Guanlin blinked.

"What's 'a chick'?"

At this moment Jung Jung And eunki were probably thinking the same thing, which would be, I am confused as to how fluency for Korean works for this child... because really, shouldn't some of these words be learned at the basic level already?

"Ugh- no- I-I mean- I'm describing this because I like, like you! As in I love you!" Seonho had squeezed his eyes shut probably out of fear of rejection before he opened his eyes hesitantly and he seemed about as shocked as Jung Jung and Eunki were when they saw Guanlin turn an interesting shade of red...

Before fainting.

Oh how the tables have turned as the three panicked as to what to do with the poor boy to make it look like they did not murder him with a conveniently placed bush.