Miracle

Mr. Matchermaker {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Heeeeeyyyyyyy I should really finish this story before the end of 2018 o-o"

Anyways Jaehwan popping in with actual lines (also flashbacks back to chapter 12)


“It’s a fool-proof plan!”

“Justin, I am not throwing some sort of promposal just for him to notice me.”

“Fine, your loss,” Justin shrugs, slouching in his chair.

Jungjung pats a sighing Gwanghyun, who looks much more tired than before. The matchmaker tries to soothe the tired boy, “Don’t worry, I think Justin’s plan is a little silly too.”

Said boy frowns at them, “Hey, we can always ask Seunghyuk-hyung if you guys are that despera-”

“No we are not locking people in a room... again. It might’ve worked those last few times but definitely not this time,” Jungjung continues before Justin could add anything, “And yes Seunghyuk may not be the most sane person to deal with but that does not mean we can continue with his plans that might result in him getting expelled.”

Justin puts his hands up in defeat.

“Maybe I should just give up,” Gwanghyun mumbles.

“Aw, c’mon, don’t say that. If Minki-hyung heard you say that he would smack you over the head with his elbow for being such a downer,” Justin roughly pats Gwanghyun on the back.

Jungjung is stuck to wonder for a moment about what exactly could win Sewoon over without anything too extravagant, however finding the perfect medium between an extravagant proposal and simple confession seems nearly impossible. Sewoon is known as talented for his unique voice and lyrics, a bit on the blunt side but in an innocent sense as his clumsiness and ditziness is as notorious as his skills--Gwanghyun, on the other hand, is more reserved and definitely more aware of his surroundings. Strange love, but he supposes there's some truth to that "opposites attract" idea.

"Well tomorrow is gonna be Valentine's Day, so I'm sure anything that you do will get across his thick head somehow," Justin gets up, stretching a bit, "I don't have as much patience for this as I should so I'm just gonna go bother my other hyungs now," he leaves soon after.

Before Jungjung could make a comment the empty seat is then promptly filled by Jaehwan, who looks extremely smug, "So, I overheard everything-"

Gwangyun immediately groans, "First, this conversation isn't meant for you out of all people possible. Second, your solution better not involve running with lipstick."

"- And I don't have any more solutions."

The matchmaker now begins to pity the poor boy, "Well I'm sure that maybe you just need to elaborate? I know that that sounds frustrating, but he probably just needs to hear the full sentences-"

"- Or essay-"

"- Or essay of it," Jungjung lets out a small sigh at Jaehwan's small but very true intervention.

"Maybe," Gwanghyun slouches further back into his seat before letting out a shout of surprise when he tilts back too far and he collapses onto the floor. (Jaehwan comments "same" to which Jungjung covers his mouth.)

"Is Gwanghyunnie okay?" and look at the timing as Sewoon wanders over.

"I...!" Gwanghyun takes in a deep breath and sighs, looking away with disappointment, "I'm fine. Just help me up, please." He raises an arm, Sewoon complying quickly as he grabs his hand.

Both of them should've known better as the guitar case on Sewoon's back slides down his arm and drags him down onto the floor too. The case drops onto Gwanghyun's guts and ponyo following with it and falling across his guts too.

"Oh gawd I'm in so much pain everywhere on my body that I can't even describe it with 'ow'," Gwanghyun speaks hurriedly, slapping Sewoon's back.

"Ah- s-sorry!" Sewoon pushes himself up in a panicked manner, moving his guitar case off and pulling Gwanghyun into a sitting position. He hugs the boy, apologizing quickly, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Jungjung smiles a small one as Gwanghyun flushes pink and then Jaehwan mumbles from behind his hand, "Deev, thith ith vhat I lib with ebery day. Id'th a nirecle thad they aren'd datin' yed."

To which Sewoon raises his head towards them, the same confused expression on his face, "But we are dating though?"

"VHAD?!"

"什么?!"

"EXCUSE ME?!" Gwanghyun shoves Sewoon so quickly that he probably gave the latter whiplash.

"Am I wrong?" Sewoon questions back.

"ON SO MANY LEVELS YES!" Jaehwan removes Jungjung's hand.

"Wait- but- you-?!"

"I thought we were dating since you confessed in Starship?" Sewoon looks just as much if not even more confused than the rest, which doesn't bode well with any of them as they feel like they should be more confused than him.

"H-Hold on, can I intervene here?" Jungjung quickly butts in, commenting, "I've heard how you've responded to Gwanghyun's confession and I hope you know that you respond so... casually, that it doesn't really seem like you understood his confession? Or that all of the blushing is him trying to find the right words for him?" his statement ends up as a question.

Sewoon blinks at that, furrowing his eyebrows slightly as he turns back to Gwanghyun to ask, "I thought you were just shy."

"I- well- I-!" Gwanghyun harrumphs, lightly punching Sewoon on the arm, "Well now I feel kinda stupid to think that you were stupid enough to not understand a love confession. Still, if you thought we were dating, you could've at least intiated some stuff to make it more apparent that we were in a relationship or something."

"Like holding hands and stuff?"

"Yeah, like holding hands and stuff," Gwanghyun snorts a laugh, Sewoon smiling at that.


The school is decorated with way too much pinks and reds and way too much hearts and way too much glitter (Jungjung ran into the school janitor earlier before heading into the courtyard for lunch and the janitor was very annoyed to say the least). Gwanghyun sighs as he holds his backpack with a ponyo stuff-toy with a letter attached to it stuff into it, "Sorry about the whole fiasco yesterday. If I had known that it would've been that easy, I would've approached you much earlier to actually even think about trying to talk to Sewoon about it."

Jungjung laughs, "It's fine. If you think about how long what you were going through, I wouldn't really be known as the school's matchmaker by then."

"Yeah, I suppose so. Hey, that reminds me, how did you even get into this position in the first place?" Gwanghyun asks curiously.

"Hm? Oh, well-"

And then his world goes black.