Chocolate a.k.a. Valentine Shorts (ALSO AN IMPORTANT A/N)

Mr. Matchermaker {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

So I haven't updated this in forever ;w; But anyways I've decided to not do specific pairings because guys... GUYS

 LEGIT WHAT IS PLANNING EVEN

Anyways by showing this it means that I am very lost and currently there are too many pairings that would lead to over 50 chapters (to which ahahaha... I can't do that I have the attention span of a goldfish ;-;). As to avoid that situation I am not going to do pairings I have yet to plan a vague outline of a story for- which is Hotshot pair, Pacadong, and 2Tae so I AM SO SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO REQUESTED THOSE ;A;

After caps lock let's get these shorts going already.


"Ahh Valentine's Day, a holiday for pure love," Eunki chuckles at the sight of Samuel and Daehwi shyly exchanging chocolate gifts.

"I mean I guess, but don't you think Valentine's Day is pretty useless? Like, do you really need a specific day to show someone you truly love them? Why not treat them like they're special without needing an official date for it? Isn't that what a normal couple does anyways?"

"Shut up Seunghyuk no one cares about your opinion."

Seunghyuk glares at Justin, who continues to casually drink from his juice box. The youngest stops and smacks his lips together before asking Eunki, "So are you gonna give Jungjung-ge chocolate and finally confess? I can see the box in your backpack you know."

Eunki blinks at him before laughing.

"F*** no."


Okay, I can give these chocolates to Guanlin without a problem! I'll be okay! Seonho breaths in a deep breath, clutching his box of chocolate tightly to his chest. He knocks on the choir room and waits nervously. The door suddenly opens and he's now standing in front of a bandit who looms over him.

Before Dongho could even utter a sound Seonho immediately gets out of there.

~A moment later~

"I-I'm not afraid anymore... I learned taekwondo..." Seonho murmurs nervously, knocking on the door before taking starting position for taekwondo (that he learned from an action movie). The door opens with Dongho's figure at the doorway

and Seonho immediately runs away again.

"Is that kid okay? Also why does he look familiar..." Dongho murmurs to himself before he spots a box of chocolate on the ground. He picks it up and sees "For: Guanlin <3" written on it in English, handwriting shaky obviously from being inexperienced in writing the language.

"Hyung, who keeps knocking on the door?" Guanlin asks curiously.

The older turns and hands over the chocolate box to his dongsaeng, "I'm not sure, but I think he's your secret admirer or something."

Guanlin blinks at the box, feeling slightly bad for whoever the person is. He mumbles guiltily, "I'm dating Seonho though... well, I hope they don't mind if I share it with Seonho." Dongho ruffles his dongsaeng's hair with a sigh.

"Well I'm not sure who the kid is, but I'm sure he'll be fine with it. Speaking of anonymous kids, I still need to find that kid who taught you how to curse in Korean and beat him up for that."


"CHOCOLATE?! THANK YOU SO MUCH UNG!"

Haknyeon tackles Euiwoong down with a hug- to which the latter tried his best not to complain about his ribcage possibly being broken from that. He laughs to mask the pain he's in before mouthing to Justin to please help him becuase although he loves Haknyeon we can't really breath- because he actually can't feel his ribcage at the moment.

"I'll be back," Justin says with a sigh after leaving his seat.

Seunghyuk glances over to Eunki, who's cooing at how cute Haknyeon and Euiwoong were together. The former opens his mouth to say an important something when Eunki immediately interrupts.

"No."


*Knock knock knock*

Hyungseob pushes the door slightly open and sees Woojin tiredly smiling at his presence. He gives a small smile himself, raising his hand full of gifts, "Hey, I brought some chocolate... and balloons... there's a bunny on one of them."

Woojin lets out a small laugh and Hyungseob feels warm on the inside. He shuts the door behind him as he carries the gifts over to his bo- As much as the thought is nice not yet...

"Thanks for always visiting me," Woojin says albeit quietly as he adjusts himself to sits in a more upright position.

"Well you always kept me company when I was alone back then so it's only fair I'd do the same- not to mention the bonus of being excused from morning classes," Hyungseob places the gifts onto the table beside Woojin's bed. He pulls out the chair by the table to sit on, "How's your hospital stay going?"

"Still pretty sore."

"I'd figure considering only a nutjob would continue practicing for 24 hours straight for the performance festival next month at the academy even though he knows that he has the shingles and should be resting instead."

"I didn't wanna hold back me teammates," Woojin pouts.

Although he melts a bit at the sight he couldn't help but sigh, "One of them took an entire month off after a severe allergic reaction to salt. I think they'd understand if you didn't practice by yourself for a few days."

"Okay okay, I'll try to take better care of myself if you take care of that broken heart of your's."

He pauses and stares at the now sulking boy before it clicks in his head. "Oh shoot, during all these visits I forget to tell you that I made up with Ung." Woojin's eyes turn comically large, probably wanting to shout if not for the situation they were in. Hyungseob continues to elaborate, "Yeah you know that boy that snuck a piglet onto school campus once? Haknyeon? So Ung's dating him now."

Woojin looks speechless before he says, "Oh... wow..." which is still technically speechless.

An awkward moment of silence drifts by afterwards. Both of them try to sort out their minds as their hearts are trying to screw over their ability to speak out their unorganized thoughts.

"So not to be rude-"

"Since we made up it's fine-"

"But like-"

"After you get out wanna-"

"I mean if that's fine with you-"

"We could just get ice cream together for all I care."

They pause and stare at each other before laughing at each other's red face.


"Hey look, there's Jungjung-hyung over there," Euiwoong points out while holding an ice pack against his chest. True to the student council president's word, Jungjung is standing a couple feet away from the group, far away enough to be out of earshot as he's talking to Gwanghyun.

Haknyeon gasps before nudging at Eunki excitedly, "Hyung, you can go confess right now!"

"Ahaha wuuuut, who said anything about confessing today I mean how cheesy is that-"

"Cheesy enough to have chocolate prepared to hand out at the same time of said confession and now that I'm looking at the contents of your backpack more is there a card in there also-?"

Eunki slaps Justin's juice box out of his hand onto the ground. The latter gapes before glaring at his hyung, "You little-"

"You can totally confess. I mean how long have you been waiting for this?" Seunghyuk adds, making Eunki look away guiltily (long enough for the author to outright expose you).

(Without Eunki's permission) Haknyeon takes out the box of chocolate from Eunki's bag and pushes it into the latter's hands with an encouraging smile. Eunki stares at the small box in his hand, feeling his heart beat louder once he looks back up to Jungjung. He grips the box tightly, taking a step forward with his eyes shut before he chucks the box in Jungjung's general direction, successfully hitting the matchmaker on the back of the head and knocking him out.

. . .

"First of all, when did you started doing baseball? Second of all, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" Euiwoong yells, successfully delivering everyone else's thoughts and feelings in the form of two questions.

"I... I panicked..." Eunki murmurs, staring at the floor in an ashamed manner and completely oblivious to Gwanghyun freaking out over Jungjung's unconscious body on the ground.