Closer

Mr. Matchermaker {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

LOL I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY UPSET ABOUT THE FINAL LINE-UP RIGHT NOW MORE-SO THAN WHEN PEOPLE LIKE JUNG JUNG AND INSOO AND YONGGUK GOT ELIMINATED LIKE NATION'S PRODUCERS HAVE DONE NU'EST DIRTY LIKE ARE YOU HAPPY?! ARE YOU HAPPY THAT HE'S CRYING IN THE CORNER BY HIMSELF INSTEAD OF REJOICING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?! ALSO I JUST FOUND OUT THIS THING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ARON: https://twitter.com/withminhyun0809/status/875815370329800704 LIKE I KNEW I SHOULDN'T OF TRUSTED MNET THAT WELL AFTER WHAT HAPPENED IN BOYS24 LIKE MNET YOU DIRTY BAST... ahem, sorry about that... my L.O.Λ.E-side just needed to rant a bit before continuing to write this story... sighs... the most that I can say is congrats Sungwoon since I do have a soft-spot for HotShot and I wish that people stop cursing at him because he does deserve that place... just... just sighing...

Anywayzils LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE PIC I FOUND OF OH LITTLE GIRL TEAM: https://sewooned.tumblr.com/image/161335033137 (this is the most that I've used caps lock =v=")


When Jung Jung walked through the hallway to head out to the courtyard for lunch, he noticed how Seonho seemed to be back to normal as he was casually walking through the hallway while snacking on slices of dried mangoes before spotting someone and running up to him before practically throwing himself onto him. Guanlin seemed shocked and confused at who it was at first before relaxing quickly at realizing that it's only a chick eating mangoes.

He thinks back to how they tried to basically resurrect Guanlin after he fainted from the shock of being confessed to by Seonho and luckily they didn't have to go through that whole ordeal again since he remembered. The Taiwanese boy didn't push away the already anxious chick though, instead giving the answer that he'd like a bit more time to settle on what his feelings are. Jung Jung and Eunki could tell that there was a bit of denial thrown in there some where there wasn't any harm done; in fact, Seonho said that he'd always wait for an answer and during that wait he'd work hard to not be a chick anymore (and then they had to explain to Guanlin what a chick was).

That's good enough though. I think if the time does come, they won't have much of a problem, he smiles as they were now comfortable around each other (and Seonho wasn't running off to throw up) even if they were blushing a light pink. He chuckles as the sight was quite endearing.

"I'm just worried that if you're given the position of secretary just because you're well-known then you won't work as hard."

"That's not true! I'll work really hard!"

The matchmaker recognized Eunki's voice from the classroom up front, making Jung Jung peek through the classroom curiously, seeing a long table set out in the middle of the classroom with Eunki and Haknyeon being the only two there. Eunki immediately noticed his presence, "Jung Jung? What are you doing here?"

"I packed up late when class ended. Can I ask what's going on in here?" he was curious as to why the rural boy (that had a bandage on his nose because of that Dongho incident from not too long ago) that was sitting across from his best friend was pouting. Eunki motions for Jung Jung to come inside before explaining, "The student council is trying to find a temporary secretary since our current secretary, Takada Kenta, is out to take care of his grandparents in Japan."

Right, Eunki's the vice president of the student council... he nearly forgot that said boy was balancing his hobby of dancing with an important role of the student council, some times missing from lunch because of a sudden student council meeting. He saw how Eunki spared a glance to Haknyeon, carefully wording his next words, "Haknyeon-ah volunteered to take the position but he hasn't shown the greatest results of being a part of the student council even without an important role."

"I-I can show improvements!" Haknyeon defended himself weakly. Eunki rarely showed a tired expression, even when he just fought with his father and escaped to Jung Jung's home for some solitude from his father, but his exhuastion was prominent here, murmuring to himself, "I guess I should try a different way to approach this," before asking, "Why do you suddenly want to try being the secretary?"

"What's the secretary's job?" Jung Jung asked curiously since he really didn't have much of a clue as to how the roles worked.

Eunki quickly explains, "The secretary is suppose to keep the student council notified of any school activities at any time possible, especially the president of the student council or at least stay be the president's side; basically be on top of the school's plans for events and such. That's their main job that is, but their side-job is also to help the vice-president in meetings if the president is out."

From the corner of Jung Jung's eyes, he noticed how at any mentioning of the president, Haknyeon fidgeted a bit, looking slightly flustered. Obviously as the academy's matchmaker, he was quick to connect the pieces, asking without a second thought, "Do you want the temporary role of being the secretary to be closer to the president?"

Well asking that out loud was quite helpful as he hit bulls-eye with the question, watching him turn bright red and quickly denying, "N-N-NO!" Haknyeon abruptly stands up from his seat, still an extremely flustered mess in denial, "F-Forget it! I change m-m-my mind on asking for the r-role!" and trying to make a run for it before colliding with someone at the door.

Jung Jung couldn't believe the sight in front of him, his eyes widening at the sight of someone he thought that he wouldn't see again.

"I-I'm sorry, Euiwoong!" Haknyeon stuttered as he kneeled down to pick up the pages that scattered from Euiwoong's folder, the latter steading himself from almost falling down from the collision right outside of the classroom. Euiwoong didn't seem to notice Jung Jung's presence as he smiled politely at Haknyeon, "It's fine, Haknyeon. I was only going to deliver some papers to Eunki-hyung anyways,"

Haknyeon abruptly takes the folder from his arms after collecting the papers, "I-I'll bring them to Eunki-hyung! You can leave!", turning Euiwoong around quickly who looked back in confusion but was too late to react as Haknyeon had already shut the door closed. The rural boy finally settled down once the door was closed and Jung Jung wasn't quite sure as to whether he should be relieved or not.

Eunki's sigh caught their attentions before he said, "Well why didn't you say so, Haknyeon-ah? No need to go through the complications of trying to take Kenta's position while he's gone just to get closer to our president. You could've just told me that that's the reason why and we could've gone a different direction for approaching Euiwoong by asking Jung Jung, the academy's famous matchmaker, to help, right?" when Eunki smiled at Jung Jung, the latter could only stutter back with a nervous smile, "R-Right..."

Ah, Hyungseob's not going to be happy if he finds out about this...