Love Letter

Mr. Matchermaker {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

I AM EXTREMELY UPSET THAT MY BOYS GOT CHEATED ON TTATT (on a side note, Yuehua needs to debut their talented and lovely boys soon after Produce 101 is over and there is some more prominent Jung Jung x Eunki moments here)


"How did you put Seunghyuk on phone arrest?"

"Oh we just kinda took his phone while he wasn't looking as punishment for locking you in the shed yesterday."

"And his mom is completely okay with that?"

"More or less."

"Also no offense, but is it really that necessary to hold my hand while going to school?" Jung Jung finally spoke up, directing his gaze to his and Eunki's interlocked hands. No, it wasn't that he was uncomfortable with it- Eunki was a guy who liked skinship so he learned how to get use to it a long time ago- it was just a bit abnormal since said skinship wasn't usually done in public.

"I just kinda felt like it," Eunki shrugged nonchalantly.

For now, Jung Jung tried to act nonchalantly about the skinship as they entered school grounds. While walking through the courtyard, he noticed off in the distance Samuel whispering something into Daehwi's ear, making the two blush while laughing. Jung Jung smiled at the scene, glad that they seemed quite happy and content with their new relationship.

He was suddenly pulled to a stop by Eunki, confusing him as he turned to his best friend who was looking in a confused manner at whatever was in front of them. Jung Jung turned to their front to see Yoo Seonho, who was fidgeting in place as he stood in front of them. The boy basically had a blackhole for a stomach but was cute nonetheless so seeing him act so shy was very weird.

The situation grew even weirder when Seonho suddenly shoves a letter into Jung Jung's hands before dashing off, his face flushing an interesting shade of pink.

Wait a minute.

Hwat.


"...old you about on the subway two days ago but do you guys ever listen to the guy who nearly killed the school's matchmaker by unintentionally head-butting into him while trying to save him? Nooooo! But all I've ever done is try to look out for my friends so that they won't turn out half-dead from the world because they're too innocent for the evils of this world- well except Seunghyuk because he's part of the evils of the world- but I'm just trying to be a good friend and what am I seen as? Some paranoid nutjob who can only rant about useless things! One day this rant will come to rescue your guys' butts from mid-life crisis' that came too soon and you'll be thanking me for going off in a rant to scold you guys about things I've warned you guys off abou-"

Justin puts a hand over Hyungseob's mouth, the latter looking fairly unimpressed at the youngest of their friend group who is casually eating an apple slice with his hand that wasn't holding the older's mouth shut. It's 'cause you were suppose to 'respect your elders'.

Jung Jung flipped the envelope around, searching for any message to hint as to what it could possibly hide before he felt a slight pressure against his shoulder, making him turn slightly to see Eunki laying his head on his shoulder from the corner of his eyes. Confused, he asks, "Eunki?" Said boy hummed to tell that he was listening. He asks more specifically, "Is everything okay?"

"Yup, fine."

"Dude, he's totally jeal- OW WTF!" Seunghyuk pouted as he lifted his legs up and hugged them protectively, obvious that he just got kicked in the shin or something. The matchmaker figured to ignore it and assume that it was his friends' usual antics before proceeding to open the envelope:

Hello, this is little chick Seonho `v' (I figured that I should introduce myself 'cause I don't know if you've heard about me) and I've sent this letter to you (Jung Jung-hyung) because I'm too embarrassed to say so myself -///- I am still a chick after all but one day I will grow to be a cool chicken (ฅ`ω´ฅ) Anyways, I have this crush on this kid called Lai Guanlin since middle school but 1) he's not exactly fluent in Korean still and 2) Dongho... plz help this little chick grow up ;w; (preferrably during lunch)                      ~Sincerely Seonho

"So what does it say?" Seunghyuk asked curiously, to which Jung Jung was immediately wary of.

"Why would I tell you?" Jung Jung raised an eyebrow before adding on, "And it's someone else's problem so I shouldn't tell you." Seunghyuk pouts at that, whining, "Is it because I locked you in there? Aw c'mon, I apologized-"

"No you didn't-"

"Well I apologized afterwards-"

"You still didn't-"

"Oh shush Justin- OW!" Seunghyuk leaned away from the younger, who had just thrown a not-so-subtle punch at his arm. He frowns at the younger before continuing, "Anyways, I'd bet that if Justin was asking you about this with aegyo then you would tell in a heartbeat."

There was a moment of silence at their lunch table.

"Well of course anyone would do that."

"Yeah he's like one of the cutest kids here, how can you deny him?"

And at those comments from Hyungseob and Eunki, Justin smiled triumphantly whereas Seunghyuk sighs in defeat (maknae on top indeed). Jung Jung smiled amusingly before saying, "Well to keep it fair with all of you I'm just gonna say that no, it's not a confession for me- so Hyungseob you still have yet to prove me wrong." The last sentence wasn't really planned for but it was nonetheless amusing to see said boy stumble for some sort of comeback before crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

Eunki lets out a noticeable sigh though, making Jung Jung glance over, wondering if he was laying on him because he was tired from studying for the test that came today or maybe he got into another fight with his father. Looking back at the letter though, he made a mental note to talk about it later with Eunki before asking, "Can you get off of me, Eunki? I kind of need to get to Seonho right now..."

"Rejected," Seunghyuk fake coughed before looking away from Eunki's glare once he sits up properly to let Jung Jung get up and move.

"I swear that my rants will come true!" so Hyungseob shouted ruefully.

Jung Jung dismissed it as per normal since a more pressing matter was at hand as he now had to go find a lost little chick.