Give Love

Mr. Matchermaker {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that HaknyeonxEuiwoong's arc is going to kinda mix with HyungseobxParkWoojin's arc, so there's a heads up. Also I think I'm going to have to shorten arcs per pairing (unless it includes multiple pairings like this one, then it's 5 chapters most likely) to two chapters for pairings because I've estimated with the current pairings people have suggested and the story would have over 50 freaking chapters... As you can tell that is a huge deal =v="

Also LIFE CHANGING QUESTION nah jk, I'm just gonna ask if I should make a playlist with the titles for this fic since all of the chapters are and are going to be named after songs :P


Jung Jung honestly thought that he could've dreaded for lunch this much, his head running wild with the possible scenarios if Eunki lets any of Haknyeon's situation slip. For some odd reason his mind went into math, as though that would solve the current situation he's been thrown into.

Haknyeon + Secretary = closer to Euiwoong = love?
Haknyeon + Euiwoong = Hyungseob's reaction = ???????
Hyungseob - knowing about matchmaking = secret = eventually speaking out = end
Love + Euiwoong = error
Hyungseob + Haknyeon + latter's love for Euiwoong = disaster = possible war
Getting closer to Euiwoong + memories at Yuehua Academy = not good + love = even worse
Euiwoong + Hyungseob = Samuel = OH MY GAWD

And then he slowly laid his arms out onto the lunch table to face-plant into as a groan of despair comes from him. He didn't really care as to what he looked like at the moment, he was just having a mental breakdown at this point.

"Um- Jung Jung?" He shifts a bit, turning to Eunki who sat by him and had a concerned expression.

"Are you... not able to pair Haknyeon-ah with Euiwoong-ah?" Eunki asked, making Jung Jung jolt up, stuttering, "N-No! It's not that! It's just..." He ended up muffling the rest of his sentence, making Eunki's eyebrows scrunch up in confusion.

"What's this about Euiwoong?" The matchmaker jolts up once he hears Seunghyuk's voice and looks up to see Seunghyuk and Justin sitting down across from them, the latter looking confused and concerned. Eunki didn't notice the youngest's expression and simply explained, "Oh I was just asking Jung Jung about pairing Haknyeon and the student council's president Euiwoong-ah together." You should know that something is definitely wrong when even Seunghyuk cringes, "Ummm you probably shouldn't talk about this once Hyungseob is here."

"Haknyeon and Euiwoong?"

Immediately everyone who had went to Yuehua Academy froze in their spots at the voice, not daring to look up even when there was the shuffling of someone sitting down besides them.

"Yeah, I asked Jung Jung to pair them together."

"Oh, okay."

What? Jung Jung looked up in confusion to see that Hyungseob nonchalantly eating his sandwich, looking oblivious to their stares. They were expecting something from Hyungseob not this kind of expression. Jung Jung had to rethink, Does that mean he moved on?


The day didn't necessarily grew worse once school ended, more like it grew even more confusing than before. Here Jung Jung stood in confusion after his name was called out, a familiar boy he hadn't talked to in a long time running up to him.

Looking at him up close, Euiwoong didn't change much. The younger's hair grew out slight, his bangs nearly covering his eyebrows, he had yet to reach his growth-spurt so he was a bit below average for his age, and he still wore large, round glasses. He smiles nervously, "Um- hey, hyung. I saw you at the student council room before Haknyeon pushed me out... uh... did you need something from the student council?"

"Actually, I only came because I heard Eunki's voice..." Jung Jung had to admit that even though there was some sort of hopeful tone in Euiwoong's question. Honestly, it pained the older a bit to say that he came for someone else.

"Ah, I see, the vice president..." Euiwoong murmured, tilting his head down enough so that Jung Jung could no longer see his expression. "... How's everyone doing?"

Jung Jung wasn't exactly sure as to where this conversation was heading be he tried his best to answer. "Well Seunghyuk still likes to be Shin-chan and Justin is still the maknae on top... I've some how ended up as the academy's matchmaker..." he awkwardly laughed at the last part.

"And what about Hyungseob-hyung?" At the question, there was a moment of silence. It was tense and awkward for both of them as it's been so long since they've talked to each other.

"He-"

"Ow place your freaking arm somewhere else!"

"Gee I'm sorry I'm not made of jelly!"

"Then just dislocate your shoulder! I'd be more than willing to help you!"

"Excuse me?! Wha-?! Why do you still fall for this guy's aegyo?!"

"I mean, he's adorable on first look-"

"I don't wanna hear this from the guy who has the hots for probably the densest guy on Earth!"

"Well now I'm more than willing to assist in dislocating your shoulder-"

"Guys stop shuffling and whisper-screaming! You guys are honestly nosier than the pigs in my home back at Jeju!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Thank you for saving me Jeju boy QwQ"

. . .

At this point of time, Jung Jung and Euiwoong stopped talking and turned to where the hallway turned and has the janitor's closet and they just sort of stare at it. Jung Jung walked over to it before opening the door, watching everyone tumble out of the closet and onto the ground with some mops and brooms. Justin was the first to recover as he was on top of the pile, unlike Eunki, Seunghyuk, and Haknyeon who were buried underneath and possibly dead. The youngest stutters, "W-We can explain!"

"Were you guys seriously trying to spy on us while hiding in a closet meant to fit only one person?" Euiwoong didn't let them explain, looking as confused and unimpressed as Jung Jung.

"Wow you fell for a really smart guy," Seunghyuk commented before Haknyeon slaps a hand over his mouth.

It doesn't take smarts to figure out what you guys did! the matchmaker sighed, knowing that Euiwoong obviously caught onto that.

"Hyung... are you trying to match me with Haknyeon?" Euiwoong asked slowly. He didn't let anyone answer that though as he looked around before asking no one in particular, "Wait where's Hyungseob-hyung? Shouldn't he be with you guys?" That only served to sour the mood yet again as Haknyeon pouts and Justin looks at Euiwoong strangely.

"Did you seriously just ask that after figuring out that Haknyeon likes you?" Justin asked bluntly.

"Well I-!... I'm sorry, Haknyeon..." Euiwoong apologized shamefully before looking to Jung Jung, "Hyung... I'd actually like it if you'd hold off on your job at the moment..." and he gives a apologetic smile before running off.

"Even now I can never tell what he's thinking..." Justin murmurs grumpily and Jung Jung had to agree with him. He wasn't necessarily angry at Euiwoong, more-so confused as to what he was possibly trying to do. Eunki showed the same feelings, sighing, "I'm sorry about that, Haknyeon-ah."

The Jeju boy only laughed helplessly at that though, "It's fine, hyung. I knew that we might not necessarily share the same feelings..." Even though he said that, Jung Jung couldn't quite leave the two alone now, more specifically Euiwoong. There was something wrong and unclear about this entire situation that was throwing everyone off and he wanted to solve it.

"By the way, can we get off of the floor now? o﹏o "

"Considering that you ruined Hakwoong and nearly exposed me I think I'm just going to stay like this to squish the living daylights out of you, Seunghyuk (◕ᴗ◕✿) "

"... ;w; "

Eunki can get very terrifying for the weirdest reasons... so the matchmaker had concluded. (He really is the densest guy on Earth)