0O8.

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

"Donghae"
 
His mind were drawn back to reality as he heard her melodic voice fill the silent terminal. He looked at her smiling face and stood there, frozen, as he admires her long black hair and big eyes. 'She can compete with a celebrity's face'
 
So when she called his name again, he went standing there again like an idiot.
"Donghae"
"Hmm?"
"Do you have plans on sitting here?" She asked as she patted the space on the bench beside her.
He laughed at his foolishness, as he walked to the bench and nervously sat, filling up the space beside her and staring straight to nothing.
"Sorry" He heard her say.
"For what?" He asked as he looked at her, sseing that she was looking very sorry.
"For shouting at you little sister." She said, and then looked down. "I don't know what has gotten into me, but I'm not really like that. I'm really sorry."
He smiled, knowing that she didn't really mean to shout at his dongsaeng. "It's nothing. I'm sorry too. I did not do that on purpose, I was just worried about Seohyun being scared."
"Do you think she can forgive me?" She asked with aglint of hope in her eyes.
He looked at her eyes, and gave her an assuring look, telling her, "Of course. She's really the nicest girl I've ever met. She doesn't know how to get mad except for those rebel kids she sees on TV" He explained, making her laugh.
"I hope she forgives me. Well anyways, how old is Seohyun?" She asked.
"She's already 16 years old" He answered. "How about you, Sooyeon?" He asked, trying to act cool and not as curious as he really is.
"I'm already 19 years old." She answered, giving him one of those he named as her "sunshine smiles", he felt as if the whole terminal suddenly glowed in the middle of the night.
He was, again, in those deep thoughts of how she can, unbelieveably, make everything around him glow with her smiles, when her voice interrupted.
"How about you, Donghae?" She asked.
"Same as yours" He answered as he tried to remind himself not to engage in daydreaming, or simply zoning out when he's with her to save himself from embarrassment. And then something came into his mind, so he suddenly blurted out, "How about Kyuhyun? How old is he?" He asked eagerly, as he stared into the illuminating lights of the tents far from their seat.
"Oh, he's only 18." She answered back casually.
"Would you..." He tried to think of a simple way to ask her about these things, and tried to act as if his questions were nothing. "Would you comsider liking someone younger than you?"
"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Well, actually..." Her voice trailed behind as she looked down.
He was silently praying as he waited for her answer. Looking at her eagerly as she looked back at him again smiling.
 
"I'm not into guys who are younger than me. I might someone older than me or the same age as mine, but not someone younger." She answered back at him, looking at him sadly.
 
August 12 , 2010
 
Dear Diary,
That was the best answer the Ice princess gave me. I don't why, ironically, I feel happy that she gave a correct answer yet I fell like betraying a new-found friend.
 
Your best friend,
Lee Donghae ^^
 
P.S Have I told you that Ice Princess' name is Sooyeon? Now I'm telling you. Kekeke!~
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello! I'm Back! :D I'll be concentrating on this fic, and maybe post the ending later :)))
I am sooo excited about the sequel of this, BUT! It is not a bout Haesica, but another couple who's as equally adorable as this couple :D Please support that <3
 
And please do support my other fic, CHECKMATEa SEOKYU fic, yet there are cameos of Haesica couple. :)))
 
I am sorry for making all of you wait. ( Although there's nothing special about this fic anyway :| ) I hope you like all the updates :D Thank you for being with me all the time :))) Who haz facebook here? Please, add me up! But first PM me so I can PM you my FB account. :D and who here haz Tumblr? Follow me @mewholovesbutterflyandspring.tumblr.com, I'll definitely follow back :D
 
Thank you! :D
 
Your innocent dongsaeng,
TheSpringButterflies
 
PS. Who loves the new poster? Thanks to BangBangVIP @ fateful dreamer for this wonderful poster :D <3